YesNoOk

PiccoloZ2 English Voice by Jweezy (Read 3869 times)

Started by jweezy34, December 30, 2016, 02:21:54 am
Share this topic:
PiccoloZ2 English Voice by Jweezy
#1  December 30, 2016, 02:21:54 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
Just a patch for those who give a damn really. Some sounds are used more than once because I was running out of ideas.

I added a few other sounds in its intros and attacks, values are below.

Values:
191,6= Vs Goku
191,7= Vs Gohan
191,8= I guess you can say its against Saiyans or people in general? He says "Saiyans aren't the only ones who are trained in battle you know."
191,9= Vs Frieza

1350,5= Destructive Wave!(For those who don't like Demon Wave or just wanna add it in)

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?f7s6fsp7790b991
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 08:03:47 pm by jweezy34
Re: PiccoloZ2 English Voice by Jweezy
#2  December 30, 2016, 01:54:52 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Will this be included (and/or updated with more phrases) in the official/actual game?
It's good thus far.Well Done,keep it up :thumbsup:

EDIT:In Budokai series Piccs ha some good lines,you could check them out
        Chris Sabbat does a nice Piccolo,not sure if this pack it's him though.

~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:04:13 pm by AgentofDestiny
#3  January 29, 2017, 08:03:11 pm
Bumping because I finally added a video. Not sure if it matters now though?

Christ 4 weeks late XD sorry lol but yeah the TeamZ2 squad (Not trying to toot my own horn here) usually uses my sound patche from my understanding so maybe they will put it in the actual game if not that's fine too lol I just do this for fun but at the same time I'm super precise(Or at least try to) in making soundpatches it sounds corny I know because it's JUST soundpatches but, like I don't just throw in sounds and be done with it ya know? I like to make sure the sounds make sense, have the right volumes, right wave lengths ect<---Half of the reason why I take so long to make a soundpatch other half I'm just lazy XD.

Yeah I've used some budokai stuff in there too and yes it's the same chris sabat. Thanks, glad you like it.
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#4  January 29, 2017, 08:10:24 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
So is it complete now? Added more things? if so i'll redownload it.
Also,i like that you want to be precise with it.
Even if there's a chance for it to not be used xD
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#5  January 29, 2017, 09:07:30 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Want me to send you a link to the completed Piccolo since he has the Demon hunter intro and another win pose that speaks? He also does the "ya yayayayahaha ya" thing during hellzone grenade.

Any chance you can do a Japanese one too? :p
#6  January 29, 2017, 11:36:51 pm
Want me to send you a link to the completed Piccolo since he has the Demon hunter intro and another win pose that speaks? He also does the "ya yayayayahaha ya" thing during hellzone grenade.

Any chance you can do a Japanese one too? :p
Wait Pickles ain't completed?! lol Yeah I'll do that if thats ok with you.

Fa sho' I'll do a Japanese dub if you need it :P

AgentofDestiny said:
So is it complete now? Added more things? if so i'll redownload it.
Also,i like that you want to be precise with it.
Even if there's a chance for it to not be used xD
Just upped the volume on some sounds that's about it and people kept asking me for the video because they were skeptic on youtube so I gave it to em lol For some reason people believe I did some Tifa soundpatch or something and it turned out to REALLY bad and they think I constantly just put out really half-assed patches so now they request vids to be sure its good lol Again not trying to toot my own horn but I don't do half-assed and I don't even like Tifa to begin with XD but that's for another time and another small rant lol

So yeah nothing new just slightly upped volumes pretty much.