YesNoOk

I'll just put this here if anyone cares. (Sorta long read) (Read 11095 times)

Started by Yeah I came Back -_-, October 22, 2014, 05:17:16 pm
Share this topic:
I'll just put this here if anyone cares. (Sorta long read)
#1  October 22, 2014, 05:17:16 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
First off, hello again. It's been a while everyone!

I'll try to keep this as a decent size.
Sorry about the sudden disappearance if anyone actually noticed also taking the site offline.
for the last three or four months, My Ex wife and I have been fighting back and forth with lawyers and courts while trying to finalize this divorce and her trying to obtain what I have and more. My occupation is a Motor Coach Operator for Greyhound Lines Inc. Been in that field of work for years and you can pretty much say me being away from home has an impact in our marriage, not to mention I came home and didn't pull into my driveway for I seen the garage door open, here walking the guy out of the house to his car and kissing before he left and before he pulled away, I pulled up.

I kept my cool, I told the guy, you can leave, I don't have any words for you. If you like you can come back tomorrow because I wont be living here and you can take over everything I was taking care of. The wife and the house is now your responsibility if you want it because its a done dead for me. Congratulations sir!

So as I began to package my belongings and make moving arrangements, I said not a single word and of course, she running off at the mouth, Everything is my fault, I am the reason why this happen. I told here, if you truly feel that way then I am sorry. I am sorry for working so much so you can go to school and work towards your dream job, I am sorry for working so much to make sure you and your daughter have a roof over your head and treating you both to the finer things in life, well basically I am sorry for being a provider. I am guilty of those things.

And what amazes me is being caught in the act, I didn't get not one apology or an attempt of an explanation, all I got was I caused her to cheat because I'm never home. So yeah, I been back and forth, with this divorce case and obtaining my belongings, got arrested because she said I was trespassing knowing I was trying to get the last of my belongings, lucky I had personal days from my job saved up which I used for the two nights I was locked up until a judge was available monday morning.

It's been pure hell these last few months but I am happy to say next Friday, it is all over. The divorce, she no longer has my name, etc and luckily I had a FEMALE judge that seen through all the shit I had to go through with her and her wrongfully having me arrested. Of course she destroyed me electric equipment which I was trying to obtain on the night I was arrested and I was glad I was smart enough to take pictures of it on may smartwatch instead of my phone she didnt know I was actually taking pictures with a watch and when I was released, the cop that arrested me mysteriously misplace my cell phone, and her denying doing as such and myself presenting images of the damage she did, she was ordered to replace $4500 of electronic equipment and she was ordered to pay me for lost wages and I could of got alimony but I told the judge that I want here to replace the stuff she damaged only. I do not want her money, just my equipment replaced.

Anyway im on the road to recovery plus starting completely over. I still have my job thank god and I just got a new 3 bedroom two story home where I can start my life over as a single man and I am so looking forward to it.

I am never getting married again. that shit is the worst!
To those with successful marriages. congrats, you are lucky.
To those thinking about it, Please get to know your partner very well before taking a step like that.

Mugen-Related:

I have everything on my server, nothing is lost, I know I wasn't going to be around for a good while to I closed shop for a while.
If interested, I will be back up and running close to new years. Gotta get my new home straight first.
Sorry for the sudden absence.

thank you for both reading and your time.

-SyN-
www.clubsyn-x-treme.com
www.ultimateki.com
Re: I'll just put this here if anyone cares. (Sorta long read)
#2  October 22, 2014, 05:24:04 pm
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Gotta love auto correct on cellphones. Sorry for the bad wording.

GLB

#3  October 22, 2014, 05:27:51 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Well shit. Welcome back bro, that's some crazy stuff, glad it worked out for you in the end
#4  October 22, 2014, 05:29:23 pm
Wow...

I didn't imagine something like this was happening to you. At least you're going to live better, so that's good. :)
#5  October 22, 2014, 05:34:03 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Good to know it's at least getting better. :)
#6  October 22, 2014, 05:39:49 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Wow. That really sucks. Eh, celebrate cuz' your a free man, and welcome back ;)
This is a generic forum signature.
#7  October 22, 2014, 06:29:00 pm
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Thanks guys. I am so looking forward to it plus I wanna get back into doing mugen works.

Also I know my behavior towards alot of ppl  in the past wasn't the best, well this kinda played a part in it but I am willing to work on that plus start fresh with everyone.

Ill chat with y'all later, Thanks for taking the time to hear me out. It really helps!
#8  October 22, 2014, 06:43:36 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Good to see that you'll be back here again, man, and welcome back to the path of the free man!

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#9  October 22, 2014, 07:08:02 pm
  • Raging Fist
Wow. From reading this I might have to re-evaluate my future. I had plans on marrying but seeing this happen makes me think again.
I'm glad everything went out accordingly Syn and Congrats on being single again. Welcome back.
#10  October 22, 2014, 07:12:45 pm
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Thanks, and your future with you life long partner, just take your time, both of you. don't let my experience scare you.

Ill see y'all later, gotta go to work.
#11  October 22, 2014, 07:21:20 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Your wife was a fucking stupid girl.
God will take care of her, and I swear her to burn. Fuck I hate those stories.

I hope that you weel better now, SyN, because this is the only thing that really count after something like that.
Welcome back, man! Take your time, and welcome back again. :D
#12  October 22, 2014, 07:29:18 pm
Dear SYN ... it'll be okay, bro.

You were too good for Aztec Soldier anyway.

#itgetsbetter
#13  October 22, 2014, 07:30:54 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
wow 3 bad posts in a row within minutes of eachother, and not by the same person
Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:08:16 pm by Gaza Haganer
#14  October 22, 2014, 08:05:37 pm
bro  can't believe you didn't strangle the other guy. you're a fucking saint or pretty much just sane enough.
#15  October 22, 2014, 08:09:19 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
my bad rajaa, i was at a loss for proper grammar when faced with your tough guy persona. (tho i still cant tell if youre serious)

2 bad posts and a tough guy post***
Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:21:58 pm by Gaza Haganer
#16  October 22, 2014, 08:25:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#17  October 22, 2014, 08:41:05 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Damn SyN!! I was wondering why you weren't around for a while. I remember your PMs with all of those awesome samples, and then nothing. But that's cool because you pretty much went through hell. I'm glad that it's over and that you can finally move on.

I have to go with Rajaa here (I'd pull quotes but my smartphone sucks for that >:( ) and agree that these American women are too materialistic and phony. Lots of them go the gold digging route and have unrealistic expectations of what a relationship should be. You obviously were doing your thing to support one another (interesting job by the way), and then this shit gets pulled. Seriously!? Hearing of her trashing your stuff is maddening. It would also have been fucking hilarious to be sued for lack of sex, but we're not in France.

You'll recover well and look back on this one day. Best wishes man!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#18  October 22, 2014, 09:08:19 pm
*munch munch*

Good to know that Syn's situation is improving.

Yeah, marriage (something I'm not doing in the foreseeable future) isn't as great as it sounds; half of them end in divorce. And yes, stats are similar in other developed nations. Besides, the U.S. is a place where people learn about life from celebrities; expectations from the dating/marriage pool shouldn't be very high. Better to stick to non-marriage relationships until one is ready.
Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:12:28 pm by Niitris
#19  October 22, 2014, 09:15:36 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
well i wasnt trying to attack you, i just think your opinions are bad bro

in the case of biased divorce courts and marriage being a "risk", you post one ridiculous fringe story as your evidence when the evidence points otherwise (custody is easier to attain for men on state and national levels, alimony is actually rarely adequate for women who are almost always worse off financially post-divorce)

Study 1: MASS
2100 cases where fathers sought custody (100%)
5 year duration

29% of fathers got primary custody
65% of fathers got joint custody
7% of mothers got primary custody

Study 2: MASS
700 cases. In 57, (8.14%) father sought custody
6 years

67% of fathers got primary custody
23% of mothers got primary custody

Study 3: MASS
500 cases. In 8% of these cases, father sought custody
6 years

41% of fathers got sole custody
38% of fathers got joint custody
15% of mothers got sole custody

Study 4: Los Angeles
63% of fathers who sought sole custody were successful

Study 5: US appellate custody cases
51% of fathers who sought custody were successful (not clear from wording whether this includes just sole or sole/joint custody)

http://amptoons.com/blog/files/Massachusetts_Gender_Bias_Study.htm

on the alimony, thats probably the only place where i can say family courts are biased towards woman in good faith. but in the end there are stats like this that should make you feel better about being male:

http://dspace.library.cornell.edu/bitstream/1813/14235/2/KristenReillyFinalThesis1.pdf

so all in all, i dont agree with your idea that feminists have made the US a country where men are greatly at risk when getting married. idk about france, but maybe you should be careful around french girls rajaa, assuming theyre fighting for you among the rest of girls that are.

and im flattered youd compare me to titiln, i was going for my own thing, but that gives me a boost since he is cool. not as cool as you, considering your massive ego, but getting there.

Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:26:24 pm by Gaza Haganer
#20  October 22, 2014, 09:38:43 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Good to hear from you Syn!

My deepest sympathy on that situation...I've been through the same thing, except I wasn't married. I worked two jobs, and went to school on the weekend to take care of a woman who became a parasite. Some women just aren't ready to deal with a busy man who honestly works for his living.

All I can say is some things have to fall apart, in order for them to fall in place. It will make you a stronger man for battles ahead of you! The single world awaits you...have fun and love what you do man, you definitely deserve it.

Oh yeah....a VERY EARLY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Syn!
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME