Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4741  April 15, 2022, 11:30:26 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Picked up Jinako on the ticket, got all the mats to get her to instant 9/9/9 just not there on embers yet. Also pulled Roma back on his rate-up and got him to 8/9/8 his farming is going to be painful for sure.
#4742  April 15, 2022, 06:42:01 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Ended up getting NP2 Scathath in one multi(Which makes up for me getting NP6 Artoria going for Quirinus).
Ended up with NP1 Dioscuri, NP3 Caenis and grabbed Bradamante from the ticket.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4743  April 16, 2022, 07:43:58 am
  • The Goddess Returns

Finally got her ass after 4 Years...

Now I need to stay in the Ember Farming Mines even more now.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4744  April 18, 2022, 07:23:39 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
So would now be a good time to (re)start FGO?

Since you get the free 5*,and Special Ascension exists, you just have to grind Bond right?
#4745  April 18, 2022, 11:02:56 pm
depends how many ssr you currently have now and who are they? and the free ssr they are giving away could spook you anytime but if you want someone in the free ssr list then go for it.
#4746  April 19, 2022, 01:12:52 am
  • The Goddess Returns
So would now be a good time to (re)start FGO?

Since you get the free 5*,and Special Ascension exists, you just have to grind Bond right?

Depends on how many SSR you have and how far you are in the game right now.
They give you a good decent amount of items for completing each Main Quest in every Singularity/EoR/Lostbelt so it wouldn't be too difficult to get the items needed to say Fully Ascend Waver...

But if you have some limited time SSRs or SR's, I would recommend against doing it since well, you can get an SSR ticket now as long as you log in during the alloted timeframe as a whole even if you haven't played in a long time.

#4747  May 01, 2022, 07:29:21 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I just now started on the Guda 4 rerun... with only 2 days left...

GAS GAS GAS
#4748  May 07, 2022, 07:21:57 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Got Koyo and Voyager in my pulls, only NP1 though which kinda sucks but I'll take it.

#4749  May 20, 2022, 09:30:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
NA getting Servant coins early.
#4750  May 20, 2022, 10:52:32 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
NA is in emergency maintenance, damn.
#4751  May 23, 2022, 02:01:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#4752  May 23, 2022, 02:17:40 pm
what the fuck am i suppose to do with this coins?

So how many coins should we have if you have a servant fully bond leveled and LB? And got multiple extra copies?
Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 05:14:08 pm by 地獄の花
#4753  May 26, 2022, 01:56:08 am
    • Puerto Rico
Coins are for Append skills and grailing your servants beyond 100.

The Append skills are Boosting Extra Attack, starting with 10% or more NP and Extra damage for a specific class.

Also the number of coins you should have depends on the rarity. Rarer and limited servants give more coins when summoned. Right now, the system didn't take into account summons before a certain date so people didn't get as many coins as they should have
#4754  May 26, 2022, 04:40:10 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Yeah when I was going through my servant list I was expecting at the bare minimum to have my bond 10+ servants to have enough for mana loading at least lol.

At least I got summer mo and Arash up to level 9.
#4755  May 27, 2022, 09:03:13 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Covid put me out of commission again so I don't even know what's going on in the game anymore.

I set up my support for Summer 4, but I still feel like shit so I'm gonna probably pass on this event.
#4756  May 31, 2022, 06:36:18 am
Got arthuria ruler and berserker muramasa in two one yolo roll....

Now I'm afraid of whats gonna happen on castoria banner
#4757  June 05, 2022, 12:36:18 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Coins are for Append skills and grailing your servants beyond 100.

The Append skills are Boosting Extra Attack, starting with 10% or more NP and Extra damage for a specific class.

In the case for Berserkers it's Crit Chance resistance against a certain class. Quite worthless, unless it's vs Assassins... maybe.

Covid put me out of commission again so I don't even know what's going on in the game anymore.

I set up my support for Summer 4, but I still feel like shit so I'm gonna probably pass on this event.

Second time hit with Corona Chan? Ouch. Sorry to know that.

That said, my spendings on Summer 4 were minimal, but I got my goal. NP2 Rulertoria and NP2 Summer Melt. My funds for Castoria are safe... for now.

PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.

SNT

#4758  June 05, 2022, 01:04:31 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I didn't need to roll hard on this one either, got most of everyone up to NP2 or NP3 last year. I got the one extra Bunnytoria I wanted then laid off it.

I think the only thing between now and Castoria is the BB Seraph event rerun? I can safely skip that one.
Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 01:09:42 am by SNT
#4759  June 05, 2022, 01:19:48 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I didn't need to roll hard on this one either, got most of everyone up to NP2 or NP3 last year. I got the one extra Bunnytoria I wanted then laid off it.

I think the only thing between now and Castoria is the BB Seraph event rerun? I can safely skip that one.

It's more than likely it will be that Main Interlude.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4760  July 02, 2022, 01:21:32 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah, it's just the Main Interlude but it's a permanent one(Permanent in the fact you can replay certain battles and otherwise after you finish and can do the story and that's it)... still really the only one of it's type with Tunguska being a shitty version of that(with lowered HP unlike the Kiara battles).

Meanwhile The Castoria banner and everything else will have it's maintenance at the usual time rather than after the convention itself which could mean more early QoL updates(They did mention we was going to get the better QP/EXP node later so this could be one of the reasons).
GL to all of you in advance going for Castoria as so will I.