I can't judge too well as I don't play as him but there's a lot to cover in terms of feedback and it's mostly gameplay related:
1. Back Jump is a Forward Jump, unless it's a Super Jump.
2. Walking Forward, Running and Crouching creates a split-second clone.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
3. Crouching Light Punch, Medium Punch and Light Kick usually trigger an automatic Crouch Heavy Punch upon hitting.
4. The 2nd Hit of EX Cross Counter doesn't connect.
5. MAX Rolling Thunder's final hit doesn't connect in time.
6. Damage is his biggest problem because it's too little. F+HK does 7 damage and the Supers are probably the biggest offender, with his Level 3 doing the damage of a Level 1. This makes him almost useless against a traditional PotS-style release. If this were adjusted, he'd probably be a fine gentlemen to play as.
If you need any of this demonstrated, I'll provide video footage. He's close to being great, he just need the fixes.