YesNoOk

Randomselect gone for good? (Read 6462 times)

Started by volzzilla, February 20, 2012, 07:33:14 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Randomselect gone for good?
#101  February 24, 2012, 02:07:02 am
rs_hosted
#102  February 24, 2012, 02:07:20 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
But, will this mean that the Random Select site is shutting down for good if he is giving us all of this stuff away?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#103  February 24, 2012, 02:11:23 am
#104  February 24, 2012, 02:27:38 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I agree with Walt and Byakko.

I actually have multiple copies of my Mugen stuff. Like 4. Seriously. There was a recurring theme a few years back with Author's HDD's crashing for a short period of time. Progressively "HDD crashes" have turned into "Servers being wiped without backups." I'm hunkering down lie the Mugen Apocalypse is happening. I'm now making a 5th copy.  ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#105  February 24, 2012, 03:46:01 am
#106  February 24, 2012, 04:06:51 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Syo's link unfortunately does not work : (.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#107  February 24, 2012, 04:25:44 am
http://randomselect.piiym.net/ is back up but it's an old copy and some links still point to piiymnet.com instead of piiym.net so you'll have to fix them manually
#108  February 24, 2012, 04:42:11 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
#109  February 24, 2012, 04:42:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I HAVE BEEN SPENDING THE LAST 2-3 YEARS FIXING THOSE MISTAKES OF MINE AND IT IS WORKING, STOP THAT >(
#110  February 24, 2012, 11:06:51 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#111  February 24, 2012, 12:07:25 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
#112  February 24, 2012, 03:04:22 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#113  February 24, 2012, 03:21:25 pm
remove the x :ssh:
#114  February 24, 2012, 10:07:56 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#115  February 25, 2012, 03:37:58 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
so for what i understood all of this could have been avoided if someone had asked kfm for a backup, or am i wrong?
#116  February 25, 2012, 03:45:01 pm
Welcome to the Internet

If anyone still has questions
KFM at RS said:
Well at the very least that ramble at Guild stopped...just took me propping up a skeleton of the old site for hosting purposes. To be honest I figured people had stopped visiting. Like I expected though, it related to the tap being shut off. Well, don't worry, I'll keep a legacy section up.

I do want to emphasize that I'm rather easy to reach, and Jesuszilla isn't a spokesman. If anyone can speak on behalf of RS you should realize by now it'll be Eli (he owns this server) or Sion (she maintains it), if not myself or one of the admins. If you have a question or want to know what happened to something, we have a forum here for a reason. Hell I have my email right on the website. I am not going to keep an eye on a forum I'm banned at just because you're annoyed.

With that said, BBH's works have been removed since he's now hosted at TrinityMugen. Please feel free to go there. Broken links will be fixed on the site over time.

Now can I keep working on what I wanted to?
Oh snap.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:50:11 pm by Byakko
#117  February 25, 2012, 03:59:09 pm
KFM at RS said:
I am not going to keep an eye on a forum I'm banned at
he still checks it daily lol
#118  February 25, 2012, 04:09:32 pm
There's a difference between checking it out for news and scrutinizing every single topic that might mention his name. I only come here for the fighting game section mostly and only occasionally come to the WIP or discussion sections.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#119  February 26, 2012, 12:15:27 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
?
Then why has he spent a good few hours trying to convince me to unban him a few days ago?

Also back in 2011, and 2010.

why so nonchallant now.
#120  February 26, 2012, 12:37:26 am
Because why would you ask me that as if I knew everything about him and as if I wasn't just making a comment on what Titiln said
« Reply #118 on: Today at 12:15:27 am »
« Last Edit: Today at 12:31:01 am by Iced »
Dude chill