- SNT: She's crazy, for sure. But I don't see the point in making her head roll like that. Maybe a side-to-seide movement would do the cut. I gotta see it myself! Also, I guess I'll redo the chest and msucle/arm area...Vice's reference is PERFECT!
- Markpachi: what I said to SNT !
- Diepod: Yes...you're totally right. I always hated walk animations...so this is the reason why I'll re-do the whole thing. I kinda hate it, but if the final result is worth it I'll be happy as Hell.
- Drex: I think the same, but now that I'm gonna re-do the whole thing(not legs!! I'm happy with them!), 'll try a soft head movement.
- LordSinistro: Thanks! Unfortunately, I can't say who are going to be the coder/s...Sorry man!
- Maximilianjenus: Yes, boob-unce too!! !!
- T. vincenson: Thanks!! Already told to SNT, not rolling head(that would be crazy...and I always hated it in Vice D: )
- Flowrelik: Thanks! About Delta Red Cammy, you can find her in any iteration of SF4, SF2 and SFxT !
Now, a question(mostly to the future coder/s, since he/she/they is/are reading this): Instead of a "head-roll", what about an eye-flash? that would be more agressive, crazy and intimidating, adding a lot to her. I don't know if it's possible to add via helpers in coding, but it would be cool to have like this instead of a pixel-done stuff...that may end in an extra-colour thing.
By the way: I'm waiting till my PC is getting repaired. I switched it on yesterday and...nothing happened. Luckily, I was able to get access to the HD itself, without using any program, so I guess it's the battery(crossing fingers is not the motherboard!!).
I swear there was something cool here!!