YesNoOk

HEY VAL, READ THIS/kfm unban thread (Read 19429 times)

Started by Iced, October 20, 2008, 10:57:08 pm
Re: HEY VAL, READ THIS
#81  January 13, 2009, 01:53:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Goodness gracious! I vote against it, it will just make his ego swells.
#82  January 16, 2009, 09:38:19 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
I heard somebody is lying.

"Kings never lie. They demand the world to be mistaken."

(erm, not fitting here. But look, KFM might do just about anything he can think of if he figures it could help him get what he wants.

• I'll quit. I have quit. I am going to quit. I will work privately and share only between my friends from now on. I will trash my work files of Ingrid if you don't want to take her over. I shall quit MUGEN for real this time. I will withdraw from the public and from openly managing RS.
  • I never talked to XY. Yes, seriously. I don't know where you get that idea. Really. Never.  ...HOW DARE YOU READ OUR CONVERSATIONS
  • All of the other communities are with me. They all agreed when we talked. They will all do UHZ. Yes, all of them. Yes, they really did. No, even them. Yes they too. And so should you.
  • I heard of POK. And GKI tells me he's really, really pissed about that whole thing, and I only wanted to let you know that everybody else feels the same. Perhaps you should reconsider. You'll get in trouble. We'll kill you. We'll sue you. We'll argue with you. We'll discuss with you. We'll talk about you. We'll talk to you. We'll plead with you. We'll beg you. ANYTHING THAT WORKS

Stuff like that. Not extreme examples, these are characeristic for him. He's not very intelligent, or smart, or subtle about it.)
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:02:52 pm by Sepp
#83  January 16, 2009, 10:26:51 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
No one is really making their minds up here. And i've seen many changes. Mine included. I unbanned him yesterday. If he steps out of line, like i said, i'll ban him again.

I spoke to him in advance and explained that there were some conditions on it.

The original ban was not worthy of permanence. It was only permanent because he wanted it permanent. Also, i liked that idea or i wouldn't have done it. It's been about 3 weeks since he originally requested it, so he certainly didn't "get his way" quickly.

Anywho, stepping out of line will result in reban. No quarter.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#84  January 17, 2009, 05:29:24 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
honestly, first message i have to my msn that he wants "us" to do something, Im just gonna post here and will tell you all that he should have stayed banned.

Ash: Brooklyn Rage! says:
I don't know what ticks me off more, Alexlexus using the thread to whine in or Luigi Master using the thread to whine in
not that terribly bad or anything, but i promised.
#85  January 17, 2009, 08:23:33 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#86  January 18, 2009, 12:42:17 am
Ash: Brooklyn Rage! says:
I don't know what ticks me off more, Alexlexus using the thread to whine in or Luigi Master using the thread to whine in
lol his complaining through msn is definitely more annoying than both things he mentioned
#87  January 18, 2009, 01:02:12 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Complaining through MSN is not a bannable offence XD.

On the lighter side. FrantzX's mugen clone is fucking good for it's current point in development. I'm seeing things work that shugendo didn't have working a year after it's start date. And possibly still doesn't, i don't know, latest beta is private for now.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#88  January 18, 2009, 04:24:57 am
reminder for valodim to set up subforum for it after i make icons
#89  January 26, 2009, 08:06:22 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
KFM unbanned for 2 weeks now. World has not yet ended.

#90  January 26, 2009, 05:04:04 pm
  • I got a PM.
I've been hearing chattering from foreign intelligence. I also have papers that say that KFM is bringing a malware bomb material from Africa to Random Select.

I recommend we do a preemptive strike against Random Select. We shall bring Random Select Democracy.

Just because we haven't been attacked by some other person, does not mean that if we don't act now that Kfm won't get enough Material to make his own Malware of mass annoyance (MMA).

We should try the "United YouTube Mugen Nations", but if they don't agree we should invade Random Select, and take out these MMA's ourselves.
#91  January 27, 2009, 12:11:40 am
Are the massive banners really a necessity? Should we really feel the stage is somehow infinitely better because it has the approval of a fellow who can't maintain a consistent domain, especially when it would seem he isn't actually even hosting it so much as having a central spot for a sendspace link?
did kfm really need to throw that jab at sinasta's site which in turn made a total trainwreck of a thread :) i'm just saying
#92  January 27, 2009, 12:15:07 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hes been playing around like that ever since he was unbanned.
He just tries to act clean, but we all know that his way of acting towards people leads into them reacting badly to them.

He cant be considered a pure presence even if he isnt starting shit directly, since he has started so much and so many in the past that people will ( many times rightfully) act suspicious towards him.
#93  January 27, 2009, 12:20:41 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
did kfm really need to throw that jab at sinasta's site which in turn made a total trainwreck of a thread :) i'm just saying
Give him a break, we all wanted to do the same. ;P
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#94  January 27, 2009, 12:38:38 am
  • I got a PM.
One jab only causes a shit storm when you jab a crybaby.
#95  February 15, 2009, 09:56:40 pm
hey valodim can you make it so banned (can't post) users can't make reports
tyvm
#96  February 15, 2009, 10:38:43 pm
    • Germany
no prob. // done.
Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 10:43:41 pm by Valodim