YesNoOk

Project Justice character voice over rips (Read 188997 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, March 02, 2014, 02:28:24 am
Share this topic:

N.

Re: Project Justice character voice over rips
#21  August 06, 2016, 10:29:55 am
I'm not a sound ripper, but if someone knows how to use artmoney and can rip sounds from demul, you could perhaps test out what I just found and see if that'll help in some way?  The addresses aren't in the address range Artmoney lets you search in for demul, but they still worked after I reset the emulator.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jlkcv2

How to use: 

1st, I suggest a stage with no BG noise, like 09 for this.  Also, an opponent who plays only 1 sound during their taunt.

Freeze "Music 0000" and set the value to 0000, and the music should eventually stop.

Tricky part:

Set the value to sounds/music??? to 0000, and do nothing with it just yet.

Have your character perform an action that you want to rip the sounds from, and then freeze the 1st sounds/music??? address.

Set the 2nd one to 0000, and then have the opponent repeatedly taunt.  At some point, you should start hearing individual sounds.

It's something I've come across before in other games.  What it does is keep track of a certain amount of previous sounds that were played.
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
#22  August 06, 2016, 11:35:39 am
    • USA
I'm not a sound ripper, but if someone knows how to use artmoney and can rip sounds from demul, you could perhaps test out what I just found and see if that'll help in some way?  The addresses aren't in the address range Artmoney lets you search in for demul, but they still worked after I reset the emulator.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jlkcv2

How to use: 

1st, I suggest a stage with no BG noise, like 09 for this.  Also, an opponent who plays only 1 sound during their taunt.

Freeze "Music 0000" and set the value to 0000, and the music should eventually stop.

Tricky part:

Set the value to sounds/music??? to 0000, and do nothing with it just yet.

Have your character perform an action that you want to rip the sounds from, and then freeze the 1st sounds/music??? address.

Set the 2nd one to 0000, and then have the opponent repeatedly taunt.  At some point, you should start hearing individual sounds.

It's something I've come across before in other games.  What it does is keep track of a certain amount of previous sounds that were played.

Oh wow this sounds super tedious. This would require me to have a copy of the game, which I don't. But it's a neat method though
#23  August 07, 2016, 05:39:40 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
Didn't R@ce ragequit Mugen guild after what happened since his last release?

Mayby because he plan something "BIG" and when he's gonna back with new projects then he's gonna be more active.
Mayby with Regular or Nightmare Geese. Who knows?
#24  August 08, 2016, 02:29:51 am
    • USA
Didn't R@ce ragequit Mugen guild after what happened since his last release?

Mayby because he plan something "BIG" and when he's gonna back with new projects then he's gonna be more active.
Mayby with Regular or Nightmare Geese. Who knows?

Do people usually go inactive for how long exactly? I only really need those audio files, so I hope he comes back soon. I'm not much of a modder, so idk how long they take with projects.
#25  August 16, 2016, 07:36:04 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Aint nobody quit nothing at all guys

Anyway, I check in every now and then but that's about it. I've gotten older and been busy with life and working on things privately for something big

As for the sound rips, I'm sorry but I no longer have them. Try contacting Reza personally and letting him kno what's up. It's what I had to do long ago
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:47:07 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#26  August 16, 2016, 08:40:02 am
    • USA
I believe I sent him an email and PM. I guess he has multiple emails because I haven't gotten a response using the email he has stored for this site. Do you know how to rip audio or know anyone else? I only really need Batsu's to be quite frank. Thanks for responding by the way
#27  August 16, 2016, 08:55:52 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I believe I sent him an email and PM. I guess he has multiple emails because I haven't gotten a response using the email he has stored for this site. Do you know how to rip audio or know anyone else? I only really need Batsu's to be quite frank. Thanks for responding by the way

Np dude and my apologies for not responding sooner, just got caught up with other things. But sadly I do not know how to rip audio like that at all nor do I know of any. I had to literally track Reza's Xbox gamer tag down and get on my own account and send him a message so he could hit me back. And it took awhile for him to. Hopefully he will hit you back at some point tho
#28  August 16, 2016, 09:14:08 am
    • USA
Oh wow! I don't really haven an Xbox, so there's really know what of me reaching him other than what I've tried. if you happen to contact him, do let him know. Thanks. If only I were several years early, I'd have gotten on those links lol
#29  May 09, 2023, 11:56:00 pm
    • UK
#30  June 03, 2023, 09:29:12 am
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org