YesNoOk

What Mysterious Voice posing as MugenLord has to say about the changes. (Read 24561 times)

Started by BurgerKing, August 28, 2007, 12:42:29 pm
Share this topic:
What Mysterious Voice posing as MugenLord has to say about the changes.
New #1  August 28, 2007, 12:42:29 pm
\"oohwhap\" said:
dont requset my chars tey r prevet
Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 09:13:43 am by Sepp
Re: What MugenLord has to say about the changes.
#2  August 28, 2007, 01:25:21 pm
  • I made it up for a videogame.
Interesting.

Although I have to say, the Administrators here are very good at reasoning. Before they had good reasons not to give characters away freely, and now they have good reasons to do so.
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?
#3  August 29, 2007, 12:27:02 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
The leechers have won. LOL :D  Even if this whole thing turns out to be a bad idea, it's the funniest shit I've heard in this community in a long time.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#4  August 29, 2007, 12:28:42 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Before this video, I wasn't particularly fond of ML, nor did I hate him.

Now, I just don't like him. That whole "Leechers won" thing is pretty stupid.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  August 29, 2007, 01:44:06 am
\"oohwhap\" said:
dont requset my chars tey r prevet
#6  August 29, 2007, 04:18:27 am
  • He got his ass pwned
#7  August 29, 2007, 05:41:26 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
the fact that he made a damn video about this is just so SAD...

...reminds me of another vid i saw: guy left a forum, and made a goodbye vid about it  o_O

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#8  August 29, 2007, 06:09:07 am
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#9  August 29, 2007, 06:10:07 am
the fact that he made a damn video about this is just so SAD...

...reminds me of another vid i saw: guy left a forum, and made a goodbye vid about it  o_O

dude, that's just the second ML rant vid redubbed to be something else. The real mugenlord does not care about the community because he wants no part of it.
#10  August 29, 2007, 06:27:39 am
That was hilarious  ;D

My first sig =]                                                                               By Tempest
#11  August 29, 2007, 10:34:25 am
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
LOL @ Vid xD
#12  August 29, 2007, 10:59:27 am
Before this video, I wasn't particularly fond of ML, nor did I hate him.

Now, I just don't like him. That whole "Leechers won" thing is pretty stupid.

LOOOOOOOOL it makes perfect sense "Leechers won", this video is exactly what has happened

#13  August 29, 2007, 03:43:32 pm
#14  August 29, 2007, 04:59:41 pm
  • I am the Maverick of Death!
I have to agree with Panzer again, dude that's like a record so for.  The only thing I knew about him is that he had MUGEN tutorials on Youtube.  Now I think he is just an idiot with a bad afro. --; :thumbsdown:
I'm just too damn busy with college for RIOT Control.

R.I.P Reu-  You will be missed but never forgotten!
#15  August 29, 2007, 05:01:22 pm
LMAO
Go suck it,,hahaha
He helps out a lot with his tutorials so that part about him saying: ''Ya know, its me mugenlord, go suck it, its me mugenlord'' was disgracing
#16  August 29, 2007, 08:37:37 pm
I have to agree with Panzer again, dude that's like a record so for.  The only thing I knew about him is that he had MUGEN tutorials on Youtube.  Now I think he is just an idiot with a bad afro. --; :thumbsdown:

again, THIS IS NOT MUGENLORD! THI IS JUST ONE OF HIS VIDEOS REDUBBED!   >:(
Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 08:49:51 pm by TehDemon
#17  August 29, 2007, 08:59:37 pm

Cenobite 53 said:
#18  August 29, 2007, 09:06:50 pm

again, THIS IS NOT MUGENLORD! THI IS JUST ONE OF HIS VIDEOS REDUBBED!   >:(

I know. I even corrected myself earlier in the thread.

Don't worry, I know you have corrected yourself, I'm correcting the rest of them.

Animugen

#19  August 29, 2007, 10:50:53 pm
Unbelievable.Right when I found almost all the characters I wanted for mugen this comes up and says we can ask for characters.What other characters do you guys have anyway?I already know you got super ken,Orochi,orochi akuma,orochi ken and lots more of those I already got characters like them.
Here I thought you'd get in trouble for leeching characters.man crazy world.But no one cares why it's like this.This'll make everyone including me happy.
#20  August 30, 2007, 01:00:55 am
Meh, I didn't really get anything from the Request section. All of the privates/formerly unquestionable stuff held no interest to me, among the other requests. The only thing I got was a stage and a link to a really shitty Jin Kazama.

I've long since gotten all the characters I've wanted.

Cenobite 53 said: