YesNoOk

Asuna Yuuki (Ichida's Asuna Edit, Pre-EXA Update) (Read 6298 times)

Started by Uzuki Shimamura, March 05, 2022, 11:32:17 am
Share this topic:
Asuna Yuuki (Ichida's Asuna Edit, Pre-EXA Update)
New #1  March 05, 2022, 11:32:17 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Hello there.

Here's my 2nd edited character, it's Asuna.

Spoiler: More screenshots (click to see content)

What's in this edited character:

-Sprite swapped from Sennou-Room's Asuna
-Changed new SFX from Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax and King of Fighters XIII
-15 new palettes by me

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/167uj1AZPxjTO6hq4JrNKL51Z3VXiZpc5/view?usp=sharing

Credits:
Ichida for his Kimono Asuna character
Sennou-Room for his Asuna sprites
Sosfiro from VG Resource for SFX and Asunaball sprite
Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 04:26:06 pm by Uzuki Shimamura
Re: Asuna Yuuki (Ichida's Asuna Edit)
#2  March 08, 2022, 11:17:26 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Oh, nice nice.

Another Dengeki character to the collection.
#3  March 09, 2022, 01:06:53 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Asuna gets an update.

-Fixed some animation errors.
-Adjusted some aestethics.
-New Astral Heat text.
Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 01:29:18 pm by Uzuki Shimamura
#4  April 08, 2022, 03:37:59 pm
    • USA
Hey dude, saw your short combo demo of Gintoki and he looks pretty cool and the palette colors are very clever, like shading Ragna's sword brown to look like Gintoki's Toyako Bokutō. Also this is a minor critic but have you thought of editing the special effects like when Gintoki's activates his Burst to be either blue or white since it would match his palette, if possible. And by the way since Gintoki's vocie actor is Tomokazu Sugita, have you thought of doing a special intro with either Ragna or Joseph Joestar since all three of them share the same voice actor, though I'm not sure how difficult that would be since you have to discuss with the authors of these two characters on how to make the intro work.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#5  April 09, 2022, 05:04:47 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Actually, that character in the video isn't an edited character, but a (private) voice patch of Ragna with Gintoki's voice.

About that you said, I'm not gonna edit him because I'm bad at coding stuff (like aura change, special intro), but changing the FX is possible because you can edit the palette.

Also, I can't find some ripped sounds of Gintoki fron other games, like J-Stars Victory VS where Gintoki has a special intro with Joseph Joestar.
New #6  April 10, 2022, 03:06:50 pm
    • USA
Hey dude, I found some voice clips of Gintoki in J Stars Victory on youtube.
https://youtu.be/XAA8L-elK-Q
And here's a video where the parts whe Gintoki and Joseph have their special intros against each other and the timestamps so you can know how to order it. Joseph to Gintoki at 0:47 and Gintoki to Joseph 2:54
https://youtu.be/bzexcM71opg
And here's another video that has a gallery of all the voice clips from J Stars, with Gintoki at 11:08 and Joseph at 42:17
https://youtu.be/ldLb5O0mL9U
And there's clean audio versions of the special intro dialogue with no background that happens at 15:23 and 16:46
Now these aren't "ripped" in a traditional sense so I'm not sure how helpful these will be but it's worth a shot. Also do you plan on doing another edited character down the lane or do you have other stuff planned? Also have you thought of doing a public version of Gintoki Ragna or is this private voice patch just a fun exercise to practice your skills?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 03:15:12 pm by Little Fox: Tres Truenos