YesNoOk

Auto teleport by hit (Read 1666 times)

Started by _petroo, May 08, 2022, 04:06:09 pm
Share this topic:
Auto teleport by hit
#1  May 08, 2022, 04:06:09 pm
    • Brazil
Hello, everyone!
I am new here on the forum, but a little old fond of MUGEN, I started playing when I was 11 years old the old Naruto The Way Of The Ninja, and since then I found it amazing, and I discovered the coding behind mugen only when I was already with my 16 years, and then I discovered that you could add chars etc ...
Anyway, to make a long story short, I've been testing every way I knew how to put an automatic teleport (auto kawarimi), but I couldn't do it at all. I had discovered how to do this when I found a Pain char about 5 years ago that teleported behind the enemy right after taking 2 hits, and I wanted to know, how can I do this?
I tried to copy and paste codes into the AI area as I did before, but it didn't work, I don't have this character anymore, and I kept looking for dolls that did this to copy and paste, but they only did when they executed commands, and I wanted something unbalanced, a kawarimi after 2 hits and teleport behind the other character.
I checked the hitoverride part but I didn't understand anything, the only thing I could do was keep the char with perfect defense, that was the HitOverride topic code
Does anyone have this code and know how to insert it?
Re: Auto teleport by hit
#2  May 11, 2022, 06:35:52 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Easy method would be in the cmd.

Depending on if you want his hitstate to continue or not but either changestate to a teleport or outright do posadd

Trigger1 = gethitvar(hitcount) >= 2

Then make him do whatever.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.