YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2533846 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2361  January 18, 2020, 09:18:40 am
    • Malaysia
Hello,

Im emies From Malaysia, im interesting to see everyone creates and contributes their character in a Game,
my interest to an anime character (Little Sprite)

i've seen many, and there also new Fighter Factory studio version,
appreciate if anyone here guide me from start until end by using the new version of fighter factory.

thanks
#2362  March 11, 2020, 09:03:00 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
How do you do everybody?

I'm a very nice guy to anyone and I try my best to help anyone in need. I mostly play platfromer, and fighting games (Mugen included). I usually like to play with friends rather than myself sometimes. (CPU, AI, and Difficulties can be sometimes a nuisance alone, but I always try my best no matter what!)

My interest of Mugen began a long time ago back in 2007, I was mostly interested of a certain sonic mugen full game (used to be a big sonic fan back then btw) that got to my attention to mugen as a whole, and it was called Freedom Fighters. I really like the artwork of the sonic characters, it looks real radical and cool.

Thats pretty much it. I hope everyone here gets to know me well, I thank you for that. :)
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#2363  March 21, 2020, 12:12:06 pm
Hey everybody.

Recently joined to see all the projects that people are working on. Like others, I think it's a very interesting process. Now I myself don't really make characters (I'm not good with that kind of stuff) so I hope I don't really act as a nuisance for any creators out there if I do point a finger or make a comment, but instead give some feedback from my point of view that could be accepted.

I also hope to get to know everyone well here, so hello once again!
#2364  March 28, 2020, 01:36:59 am
    • Chile
Well as long as you are polite when pointing things and can accept a "no", you're going to be fine.
#2365  March 31, 2020, 04:14:25 pm
  • Crimson Fighter
    • Brazil
My name is Denner Henrique
I'm Brazillian living in Rio de Janeiro with my Mom

I Joined Mugen Guild to share my ideas, I'm using my Android recently because my Mom's computer got
broken and malfunctioned, I'm Asperger Syndrome's porter!

My Favorite Games is Final Fantasy,The King of Fighters,Shin Megami Tensei,Kakuge Yaro,Streets of Rage
Chrono Trigger,Double Dragon,Batman,Fatal Fury,Street Fighter and Megaman.

I'm also here to learn how to create Mugen Games since I'm only played ones like The King of Fighters Memorial and SHADES of Manhattan 2.

#2366  March 31, 2020, 04:54:49 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I think you're giving too much information with that one. I don't recommend giving out your full name like that.
#2367  April 01, 2020, 01:25:50 am
  • Crimson Fighter
    • Brazil
I think you're giving too much information with that one. I don't recommend giving out your full name like that.

Yup! you're right!
What if a bad guy sneaks into my house and brutalize my family?
#2368  April 11, 2020, 09:50:56 pm
Hello everybody! I love me some Mortal Kombat, Blaz Blue, Battle Arena Toshinden and lots of other games! I'm new to the MUGEN scene but I can't wait to get familiar with it, love the whole idea of it!

Oh yeah, I also enjoy wrestling and mma irl!
#2369  April 20, 2020, 07:58:22 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
HI guys. <3 :)
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#2370  April 27, 2020, 05:02:29 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
you aren't new lol

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#2371  May 04, 2020, 05:41:46 pm
  • lightning power ...
  • I have the soul of a geek but sometimes lazy.
    • France
hello everyone me these lunalucard55 ​​I use a translator because I do not speak English which will not prevent us from understanding each other well for short I love gaming manga technology I will post my creations here or rather edition I do not have not a very good level but I manage a little last thing I write with google translation so still sorry if what I write is not exact.
#2372  May 05, 2020, 09:16:03 pm
    • USA
New here... would like to try my hand at this... seems alot of fun...
#2373  May 07, 2020, 08:11:08 pm
  • Indeed
Hi there! Long time lurker here, figured it was time to make an account.
#2374  May 07, 2020, 09:05:35 pm
  • hol' up... wait a minute...
    • Nigeria
Yo!!! sup fellow anime lovers and fighting game players and fans.
My name is Lex Luey and I am from Nigeria. I recently saw the potential of the MUGEN engine and i wish to dabble in it and hopefully make MUGEN game that will be so awesome that it will be streamed and played at tournaments.
In the mean time I have been enjoying other peoples projects and I am currently enjoying the MUGEN fighting jam.
I play DBFZ, GG, ALL street fighter games ever, MK and Garou mark of the wolves. KOF too is somewhere in there.
If you love fighting games and anime, i'm your guy.
If you know how build full game projects, create custom characters and sprites, and have mastered the MUGEN engine... then you're my guy.
Also you're my guy if you believe in the potential of MUGEN and anime's.
#2375  June 01, 2020, 12:11:09 am
    • USA
Hey, everyone. I'm fairly just a guy that want to be respectful to you all.
#2376  June 04, 2020, 12:16:30 am
    • Italy
    • www.deviantart.com/the6intermission
Hi guys back on pixel after a loong break, older with less free time but happy to see this community again
#2377  June 14, 2020, 01:26:25 am
  • Games for All!
  • Live and Learn
    • USA
hello everyone,I make sprites and stuff,glad to be apart of the community!
I Like The 90's
#2378  June 22, 2020, 05:18:30 pm
    • Uruguay
Hi everyone!! . My real name is Pablo, I'm Argentinian but I live in Uruguay. So please forgive me for my bad english (not using translator).

I have been working as a web developer for the last 15 years, I love all coding stuff, but I'm really new on mugen. And I have a lot of questions :D

In exchange for your help (I've reading/learning a lot with this community tutorials!) I could help you in many things not so related with mugen, if you need some help regarding your games websites, just ask, everything related with front end development (html, css, javascript and php) or cms development (wordpress, joomla), forum systems (smf and phpbb), I can help.

About games, I'm more a MMORPG guy, but I also love fighting games (just all MK serie), I made some stuff on gamemaker and rpgmaker but long time ago... don't really remember too much. latest 5 years I was studying 3d stuff on blender and maya, and then I quit (3d games are too much work for just 1 person).

So I have an encounter with mugen a few months ago, helping a friend to configure some new chars for his mugen game (Super Street Fighter), and after make the work and looking on those files I started to learn something thanks to your tutorials and all the stuff on youtube from so many people.

I started a project of my own now, a crossover between MK and metal music, I will post some advances in this community when I have more characters (really just did a very basic screenpack and 1 character: Alice Cooper).

And thats all about presentations :D thanks for this great community!
Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
#2379  July 06, 2020, 02:55:41 am
    • USA
    • https://jthesaltyy.wixsite.com/jthesaltyymugen
Greetings, everyone.

I am JtheSaltyy, and despite my name, I am an easy and outgoing individual. I’ve come from many different Mugen sites hoping to meet new people and expand my presence across the community. I create characters based off of the game Capcom vs. SNK 2, my all-time favorite game. I’ve made a ton of different characters in my own style, and I’ve recently branched out in my Mugen sites. Now I’ve recently joined here, and I cannot wait to see all the amazing creators and community members here.

In my off time, I enjoy listening to and composing classical music. I regularly play the violin and piano, and I frequently engage in sports as well. Mugen has helped me mentally with its vast levels of creativity and potential it can offer someone. Debussy is one of my idols, as he inspires me to do what I do.

I do wish into you a blessed day, and I hope my appearance here is something of value to all of you :)
#2380  July 12, 2020, 01:17:57 am
  • Ex-Army Vet wanting to make games my kids like.
    • Canada
Hey Mugen / Ikemen Community,

I am a big fan of this community first and foremost. I am a Ex-Combat vet who is trying to make a new life outside of the military. My therapist told me I need a hobby so I decided on making a Ikemen GO game for my 3 kids. They are huge fans of Marvel comic characters (Because Dad is a comic nerd). So I am starting a personal passion project for them. I am using Ikemen GO on Linux as it is the most updated Mugen engine that natively works on Linux (Sadly). But the features look extremely promising. I have already learned how to add characters to a roster, as well adding stages. I won't be on the forums as much as alot of you due to a custody battle and other personal stuff. But I hope I can contribute to the community as much as most of you.