YesNoOk

King's castle and Capsule spaceship Z2 style (Read 4242 times)

Started by DeCeballos, March 06, 2021, 12:19:05 pm
Share this topic:
King's castle and Capsule spaceship Z2 style
New #1  March 06, 2021, 12:19:05 pm
    • Spain
*UPDATE 12/10/22 : To enjoy this stage download Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision

Hello everyone, I share with you my first contribution to this forum.

King's castle:
   A creation based on the place where Goku fights Piccolo Daimaoh in the first Dragon Ball, adapted to the Z2 visual style, I hope you like it.

Capsule spaceship: This is the stage Gravity chamber converted into the spaceship that Goku uses to travel to Namek. In this edition you can see the outer space in motion through the windows,and also several new elements inside the spaceship.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QjPA-eeARhHz04cGSJ94aCsBKWj1VGzo?usp=sharing

*UPDATE 6/3/21 18:43 : Added versions to choose 16:9 and 4: 3 in the files.

I hope you enjoy them, soon I will upload new contributions, Enjoy !!

Credits to Bob Lee,Noz,Toni,EthanTheHuman,Alpha Proto,HQ,Daeron,XGargoyle and to all Z2 Team! Original mp3's of HDBZ.
Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 04:48:52 pm by DeCeballos
Re: King's castle and Capsule spaceship Z2 style
#2  March 06, 2021, 12:55:10 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I have not DLed them yet, butyou said you took stuff from different sources, have these sources been given credit in the read me file?   ¡¡Gracias nano!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3  March 06, 2021, 01:04:27 pm
    • Spain
The stages are with their original author names, I have kept the accreditations without modifying anything. All the new sprites are creations made by me, is there anything else I should add? Thanks for the clarification.

Edit: Sorry, I have updated all the accreditations, it is my first upload and I was not very sure if the name of the original author in the .def file was enough, just in case I also write in the topic the names of the authors of the stages that I used.sorry for the inconvenience.
Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 01:56:58 pm by DeCeballos
#4  March 06, 2021, 02:28:52 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
If these are edited from the Hyper DBZ project, you can find the authors here:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/hyper-dbz.412

They're all good and awesome people. If you need help with spriting(for example, you said there are some things you did), they'll surelly be open to help you, specially if you think about leaving them to use the stages as bonuses or else.

Also, aside the original author's name in the .def file, you should add it in the Read Me. Just add a line about Special Thanks to: and put their names. It'sgood you give credit, that's good behaviour! :)!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#5  March 06, 2021, 02:44:36 pm
    • Spain
Great! Thank You!
#6  March 07, 2021, 06:42:02 pm
  • I must continue my training...
You nailed the Z2 style. Nice work.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said: