YesNoOk

X-Men 3: The Official Game (GBA) Custom Stages 1.1 & 1.0 (Read 14042 times)

Started by MatreroG, September 11, 2020, 05:57:30 pm
Share this topic:
X-Men 3: The Official Game (GBA) Custom Stages 1.1 & 1.0
New #1  September 11, 2020, 05:57:30 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
It's not one of the best, but almost without realizing it, I found myself ripping sprites and backgrounds of the game "X-Men 3: The Official Game" from GBA.
I also clarify, like in other occacions, I try to put together a set of simple, reworked and custom scenarios for MUGEN with all the sprites edited.
All stages come with super jump, animation, looped BGM, 1.1 (zoom & no zoom) and 1.0 option files.

Alkali Entrace

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
STAGE DOWNLOAD
www.mediafire.com/file/zocncdzwjmhyf1k/AlkaliEntrace-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Communication Room

STAGE DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2xf7fu8oty7vcan/CommunicationRoom-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Maintenance Tunnel

STAGE DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jrdmv86gppdm3t1/MaintenanceTunnel-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Lab Area

STAGE DOWNLOAD
www.mediafire.com/file/5ecpunjud2v8n9x/LabArea-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Augmentation Ward

STAGE DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qpkkq31c5294lvt/AugmentationWard-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Dark Cerebro

STAGE DOWNLOAD
www.mediafire.com/file/vb3co6hcry3u392/DarkCerebro-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Stronghold

STAGE DOWNLOAD
www.mediafire.com/file/osh9vu1f4f6r79o/Stronghold-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file

Construction Hangar

STAGE DOWNLOAD
www.mediafire.com/file/4zzosgkqntwvij2/ConstructionHangar-X3TOG%2528GBA%2529_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file
Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 10:47:03 pm by MatreroG
Re: X-Men 3: The Official Game (GBA) Custom Stages 1.1 & 1.0
#2  September 12, 2020, 02:40:48 am
  • I must continue my training...
I feel like I missed something...

Some really cool concepts here.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  September 12, 2020, 07:26:44 am
  • Was it something I said?
The first stage reminds me of the Lunar Wolf fight from Mischief Makers, minus the fence.
#4  September 14, 2020, 03:15:15 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Hey man are you mg on youtube? ...
... - Steven Alexander (0megaturb0)
I had to do some research to see what this was about. I'm not completely sure but I can imagine. My intention is not to open controversy or drama here, this thread is about something else, but I am going to explain myself because at some point it involves me.

- I'm not "mg", in fact someone with the same name contacted me a week ago to commission a couple of stages.
- With all this I realized that you are using and modifying some of my stages. I don't like it but it's not a problem, I've seen it before and I constantly see that the same happens to other creators. So I guess that's the rules of the MUGEN community.
- And in order not to be hypocritical, I started by sharing zoomed editions of some stages without the consent of the original authors (some who suffered me at that time were EXShadow, Vegaz_Parreli, Magus, Dev, Reginuken, Yasuke, AVPboy, and others that in this moment I don't remember). Over time I realized that it is not good to do this kind of thing without the approval of the creators. And without being a policeman, it is up to each one to have a respectful behavior about the work of others.

Sorry, I wanted to be quick and ended up spreading a lot. :-X

I feel like I missed something...

Some really cool concepts here.
Thanks pal.

The first stage reminds me of the Lunar Wolf fight from Mischief Makers, minus the fence.
I must to google that. You are right there is a similarity.
#5  September 14, 2020, 06:55:39 pm
I know it’s not X Men but I put that communication room stage as Terminator’s stage in my roster since I don’t like any of the stages based on Skynet so far. Fits really well
#6  September 14, 2020, 10:30:50 pm
  • I must continue my training...
- And in order not to be hypocritical, I started by sharing zoomed editions of some stages without the consent of the original authors (some who suffered me at that time were EXShadow, Vegaz_Parreli, Magus, Dev, Reginuken, Yasuke, AVPboy, and others that in this moment I don't remember).

No hard feelings bro. I'm honored you considered my work. We're all just reusing sprites from somewhere else. That's the foundation of mugen really. We've been robbing Capcom, Snk and the others for years.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#7  September 16, 2020, 05:53:56 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
I know it’s not X Men but I put that communication room stage as Terminator’s stage in my roster since I don’t like any of the stages based on Skynet so far. Fits really well
I remember extracting some sprites from the SNES Terminator 2 game, maybe I'll check them out for similar treatment.

No hard feelings bro. I'm honored you considered my work. We're all just reusing sprites from somewhere else. That's the foundation of mugen really. We've been robbing Capcom, Snk and the others for years.

:mlol:  Wise words Mr Vegaz

Add another pair of custom levels conversions. Download links are in the first post.

Lab Area

Augmentation Ward
#8  September 17, 2020, 04:13:20 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Damn man, I frickin love all of your stages. Literally every single one is awesome, no exceptions. I love that all of them are original stages too, at least the design concepts are, even if the sprites are ripped. You're a pioneer of greatness  :bjugoi:
Off topic, but am I trippin, or can you see Lady Deathstrike's nipples in that screenshot lol? If so, I don't know how I never noticed that in her sprites before.
#9  September 18, 2020, 02:18:15 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
 :laugh4:
You're right, I didn't realize it, but there are a couple of pixels that seem to be in the right place.
#10  September 25, 2020, 03:48:11 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Two more custom levels conversions. Download links in the first post.

Dark Cerebro

Stronghold
#11  October 02, 2020, 10:05:21 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
One last level conversion, hope you like it. Download link in the first post.

Construction Hangar