Shizuka Joestar
#1  April 15, 2021, 04:43:29 AM
    • USA
Re: Shizuka Joestar
#2  April 15, 2021, 08:14:16 PM
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
this is a great idea to have a char of Shizuka, I always wanted to see her grown-up. DL and giving some feedback later

#3  April 25, 2021, 07:30:55 AM
    • USA
Hey Kishibe, how are you doing? Is the progress of any of your characters like Jotaro Part 6 going well?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#4  April 25, 2021, 08:07:16 AM
    • USA
Hey Kishibe, how are you doing? Is the progress of any of your characters like Jotaro Part 6 going well?

Hello Little Fox, thanks. I'm doing good. The progress of Part 6 Jotaro is going well. I'm up to the Taunt sprites after finishing up the basic movement animations. So, what do you think about this Shizuka character.
#5  April 27, 2021, 01:48:50 AM
    • USA
I think  Shizuka Joestar is pretty cool. The sprites look pretty good, she has nice voice clips and her moveset is very interesting, though the sprites for her stand could use some work like some additional shading and she could have some more moves when she has the stand off like adding Sakura's roundhouse. I can't really speak about her from a gameplay perspective cause I don't have a working computer at the moment. Overall she is really cool and its nice to see some what if jojo characters being made for mugen.
  Also how many taunts are you making for Jotaro? Is it just one taunt or are you making more taunts based on the ones hes has in All Star Battle? Sorry for the late reply, Im not always not logged in to Mugenguild. God bless you dude, its nice to know that your doing well and the progress of your other projects are going smoothly.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#6  April 27, 2021, 04:42:36 AM
    • USA
I think  Shizuka Joestar is pretty cool. The sprites look pretty good, she has nice voice clips and her moveset is very interesting, though the sprites for her stand could use some work like some additional shading and she could have some more moves when she has the stand off like adding Sakura's roundhouse. I can't really speak about her from a gameplay perspective cause I don't have a working computer at the moment. Overall she is really cool and its nice to see some what if jojo characters being made for mugen.
  Also how many taunts are you making for Jotaro? Is it just one taunt or are you making more taunts based on the ones hes has in All Star Battle? Sorry for the late reply, Im not always not logged in to Mugenguild. God bless you dude, its nice to know that your doing well and the progress of your other projects are going smoothly.

Thanks. Although I couldn't think of any of her new special or super moves. I don't what's a roundhouse mean, but I tried to make it more different from Sakura's moves, even the sprites were a base. For Jotaro, he has 2 taunts just like from the original capcom game, (The "Yare Yare Daze" and fist showing) but one of his animations are replaced with the "Sabaku ore no stando da!" (where he swipes his hat). I'm not going to make more than one taunt because I haven't unlocked his taunt options while playing All Star Battle for his newer sprites. Plus, it's ok if you're late to reply. Don't worry. I'm glad that Shizuka's (older) voice is nice which I agree on. At the early development, I was going to use Saeko's (from Yakuza 7) voice clips for this character, but I couldn't find it on the sound resources site. Even if I record the gameplay with cutscenes, the voice will contain background audio. So instead, I had to search her VA up for voice clips on games.
Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 04:51:40 AM by Kishibe Light [The MUGEN Artist]