YesNoOk

Searching Game Reviewers (short reviews, art /style in the focus) (Read 590 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, April 06, 2013, 11:37:15 am
Share this topic:
Searching Game Reviewers (short reviews, art /style in the focus)
New #1  April 06, 2013, 11:37:15 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Hello,

on Game Art HQ.com i am featuring official art as well as fan art and sometimes cosplay art as well. Every game or game characters which was illustrated by a fan is also getting an article where the games/characters are described a bit, illustrated through screenshots or renders and where the featured art can be found through a gallery.

I thought it could be interesting for readers if there would be small reviews about the games and game characters as well, like what made Chun Li such a interesting character while good old Oro is rarely getting any attention. Thats a very basic example of course.

GAHQ is made with wordpress, writting a basic article is very similar than to write a forum post here on MFG if its just text.

The website is a pure hobby project but its getting around 2k unique visitors per day already and the popularity is raising, if you ever wanted to blog or write about game characters and what you like about them and what not, this might be interesting for you

If it is, just reply or send me a pm, greets and happy weekend, gbk

an example how a review can look can be seen here http://www.game-art-hq.com/54229/stryker-mortal-kombat-fan-art/
Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 07:17:04 pm by GBK667