YesNoOk

All Chars Update(2018 & Beyond) (Read 486567 times)

Started by DW, May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: All Chars Update(2018): Lilith
#121  September 10, 2018, 09:01:45 am
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
May a new Level 3 super come with the tweaks you may do to her?
Right now the LVL3 is just the MAX version of Super Deadly Ninja Bees which would be fitting as a LVL2.

DW

#122  September 10, 2018, 07:15:38 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Since you are doing updates in alphabetical order, I noticed you skipped a character. And no I'm not talking about Hiryu, I was thinking about Kung Fu Girl since you switched to Lilith right after Kula and going to Mai on wards. Any reason why? I can understand why Hiryu had to be skipped because you said his CS is complicated, but you never explained why on KFG. Or is it because KFM is first and wanted KFG to be last of the updates?

Doh! *facepalms*

TBH man I forgot about KFG... It's because I have my MUGEN split with a playing build, and a testing/creating build. KFG is not in my playing build, because currently it's themed and she doesn't fit the theme. I'll do Mai first still though, cause I've been looking forward to getting to her. Then I'll do KFG after. Man I'm slipping... Thanks for the reminder lol.

May a new Level 3 super come with the tweaks you may do to her?
Right now the LVL3 is just the MAX version of Super Deadly Ninja Bees which would be fitting as a LVL2.

Not likely. It is the Lv3 version of the move, so it is by right, a Lv3. Kubi no Kitsune is still a possibility, though as I've said, the sprites need work. Though honestly, TDNB is very effective. Combos nicely, has good expansive ability and damage. If I added a new Lv3, it would be just because. Not because she actually needs it. I'm not one to add things just for "fluff". The 'flash over substance' concept is one I was never fond of. We'll see, though as of now? No.
#123  September 11, 2018, 05:42:04 pm
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
Not likely. It is the Lv3 version of the move, so it is by right, a Lv3. Kubi no Kitsune is still a possibility, though as I've said, the sprites need work. Though honestly, TDNB is very effective. Combos nicely, has good expansive ability and damage. If I added a new Lv3, it would be just because. Not because she actually needs it. I'm not one to add things just for "fluff". The 'flash over substance' concept is one I was never fond of. We'll see, though as of now? No.
Maybe put the Lvl2 version of the move as a MAX then?

DW

#124  September 15, 2018, 01:40:31 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Why? There's no point.
#125  September 15, 2018, 02:15:25 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Since Lilith has a new default palette, is the new default Lilith palette gonna be used in Morrigan's Lv3 also?

DW

#126  September 15, 2018, 02:36:45 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It's not new actually. That's the default Sabockee had made for her. Though I did tweak it slightly, due to the CS, it looks a lot better because options. I can add it for Lilith in Morrigan, sure. But... The Lilith sprites in Morrigan's SFF are not CS'd as much as Lilith standalone. I can still approximate it though.
#127  September 15, 2018, 04:12:42 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
I figured it wasn't a new palette ^..^ just new to me as I don't change up alternate palettes that much.

But yeah, I like seeing consistency in characters, especially if they're made by the same person.
#128  September 16, 2018, 10:56:30 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good to see your classic and new characters have an update DW, cheers!

DW

#129  September 16, 2018, 02:56:25 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thank you for the support. I appreciate it.
#130  September 17, 2018, 12:48:11 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
When's Lilith getting a proper, new Midnight Bliss?  And her classic Sangue? : V

But yeah, nice to see you updating everyone. Man, how long have you been doing this stuff now lol? It feels like it's been forever since I first saw your works...I honestly can't even say what the first one WAS (and truth be told, I don't even remember the first time we talked either...huh...).

DW

#131  September 17, 2018, 01:33:10 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I like Lilith's MB a lot. Sky79 was nice enough to hook me up with that custom MB. No comment on the bloat stuff. :P  As far as how long I've been doing this... Since 2012. It's been a long road lol. Not as long as the vets, with like a decade+ under their belts, but kinda getting there. My first char was Mai. Man...it has been a long time lol. I'd imagine the first time we spoke was with stuff related to Mai. I'm not sure... At any rate, I can't remember that far back lol. At least not how I met various people and all. Though you are one of the people that I've been 'connected' with since back then still around.

I miss my friends... :'( Like Uncle Froz, Infinite, 2OS, PAVGN, Chazzanova, and many others who aren't around anymore. I've learned a lot, have come a long way, but things just ain't the same man... Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Though I appreciate the brief lapse into the good ol' days lol.
#132  September 17, 2018, 04:09:05 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Looks like some colors were lost in her arms in your sprites.  Do you plan to fix this?

left = awk_morrigan.  right = divinelilith
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#133  September 17, 2018, 12:31:43 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh? Did Sky do one for yours? I don't even remember what it was? Huh...I even have you listed in my Special States document for her MB too. @_@;

Yeah, I was just having a senior moment there heh. ^^;

DW

#134  September 17, 2018, 05:14:44 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Looks like some colors were lost in her arms in your sprites.  Do you plan to fix this?

If I could, I would. Though I'm no spriter. I know the Lilith sprites in the Morrigan set have the arms shades correct. There is no stand alone version of Lilith that does though. Not to my knowledge. I got the SFF from someone a long time ago that made just an SFF patch for Warusaki's Lilith. Whoever did this, messed up the shading on her arms, but added all the other stuff she needed to be her own standalone character.

Like the gethits and her heavy attacks. Which aren't present in the Morrigan set. Though there's still a lot that could be refined and needs to be added. I mention this in the ReadMe. Maybe one day Li_kun will be inspired to work on this unofficial set and make it official.

Yeah, you can see for yourself. :P
Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:18:40 pm by DivineWolf

DW

Re: All Chars Update(2018): Kung Fu Bae
#135  September 18, 2018, 07:05:46 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Kung Fu Girl has been updated. I decided not to skip over anyone purposely and it was pretty quick overall. Now I'll move on to Mai.
#136  September 19, 2018, 11:17:16 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Why you not use the Another Kung Fu Girl Sprites?

They are better than the sprites of the default version, and look more like the CVS style.

DW

#137  September 20, 2018, 02:44:19 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
That's your opinion. I don't think that set looks better than the set I'm using. Looks too cartoon-ish to me. I've been asked that many times. The answer is preference.
#138  September 20, 2018, 05:13:56 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Yes, that's my opinion. I have mine and you have yours, I respect that.

Anyway, good work on updating.
#139  September 20, 2018, 06:09:41 am
  • Standalone Tester for Famicom Fighters
    • USA
I know it's gonna be a long while until her update, but will Yuka ever get victory quotes?

DW

Re: All Chars Update(2018): "Mai" Wife
#140  September 25, 2018, 05:59:42 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
^She doesn't have any...? Sorry I missed this reply. I suppose so? I guess I never got around to finding any for her? I think all of her quotes are character specific. If that is the case, I can't use them.

Mai has been updated, along with everyone else up to this point. I added a new system update:

-EX moves during Max Mode efficiency increased

What that means is now, performing a EX moves during Max Mode will drain a 1/3 of the time, instead of 1/2. I also gave KFM some noteworthy changes aside from the system update. PLEASE refer to everyone's respective ReadMes to avoid asking questions answered there. Morrigan will be next

@Kamekaze:

Let me know if you can DL him from TM with no problems.