YesNoOk

Curly Brace From Blade Strangers V1.1 (Read 4488 times)

Started by Chris Parker(CH), September 25, 2021, 04:40:22 pm
Share this topic:
Curly Brace From Blade Strangers V1.1
#1  September 25, 2021, 04:40:22 pm
  • Hello Friends
  • I'am the beginner
    • France
Hello Guys how are you today ? I hope that you're all fine!
 Today I want to release my version of Curly Brace From Blade Strangers. She Use a custom gameplay Style And compared to my previous character (Quote and I Will update him too) She have a custom Gauge similar to the BloodHeat system from Melty blood...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thank To Aokmaniac13 for sprites rips( I use the first version )

And some authors Who have been of great help to me through their coding and effect:
Phantom.of.the.servers(POTS)
Balthazar and Cybaster
OHMSBY
Websta
And many more...

I Hope that you will like it! Have Fun

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k9qcda6vopzoj88/Curly_BraceV1.1.rar/file
Here we go!!
Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:51:46 pm by Chris Parker(CH)
Re: Curly Brace From Blade Strangers V1.0
#2  September 25, 2021, 06:10:54 pm
  • Hello Friends
  • I'am the beginner
    • France
Showcase Video :

If you see any bug please report them to me Thank you for dowloading It guys...
Here we go!!
Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:45:46 pm by Chris Parker(CH)
#3  September 25, 2021, 07:00:16 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Very good char, thanks!
#4  September 25, 2021, 08:38:10 pm
  • MUGEN_70
  • Nothing important...
    • USA

Showcase Video :

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Qj7xxVqesc4[/youtube]

This character has some very visible bugs:

- Every single one of her normals are SUPER unsafe regardless of landing a hit or guard. And they all do the same damage, rendering a lot of them completely useless. In fact, some of her specials do the near-same if not less than her normals. And with that in mind, in she feels kind of weak as a whole.
- In general, she is very slow.
- The "cinematic"(-ish) super she has is very buggy in some MUGEN resolutions. The backgrounds just aren't structured correctly in some of the resolutions MUGEN offers. The hitsparks don't have a transparency SCTRL on them. MUGEN had a bug where any helper with Angle SCTRLS didn't apply its transparency filter on it while the helper is active. Because of this, they are buggy in 1.0 versions (thanks a lot, Elecbyte).
- Her Air Dash is spammable when the backwards version and forwards version are used... back and forth.
im just me
#5  September 25, 2021, 11:30:41 pm
  • The Lone Catsaber
  • Meow
There are quite a few bugs with this character when it comes to her moves...

- Aerial QCB+b will continuously hit blocking opponents and can be followed up on hit...with itself. Infinitely, as long as the opponent is against the wall.
- QCF+a can also be followed up with itself quickly while the opponent is in hitstun, resulting in an infinite combo.
- QCFQCF+a can yet again be followed up into itself while an opponent is in hitstun, resulting in another infinite combo.
- 22+c seems to be utterly useless. While it deals absurd damage if it does hit and can be followed up infinitely like all of the other shooting moves(though only if the opponent is against a wall), if it is used to anti-air an opponent directly above you it does significantly less damage(almost 1/6th less damage!). It also cannot be used at multiple distances like its original counterpart and the explosion seems to have a very tiny hitbox compared to the actual explosion. 22+a+b does not alleviate any issues with this move and only does slightly more damage compared to 22+c if you manage to land all of the missiles.
- In fact pretty much all chaining can result in an infinite combo that requires a burst to break out of, though I'm not even sure if that could be possible as some moves seem to put the opponent in a special state that cannot be recovered from.
- EX Meter gain seems to be really slow, it's practically pointless to rely on it for any sort of extra damage. I don't see why her EX Meter can go so high when by the time she even has a chance to get one level of it the opponent is likely already dead.
- The only super worth using is QCB+c for its damage, QCF+c requires 1 full bar of EX meter to do a significant amount of damage which, again, is difficult to get during a round.
- Her damage overall wildly varies depending on what attacks are used. Her melee normals and specials do pitiful damage compared to her shooting specials.
- As mentioned by MUGEN_70, her backwards and forwards air dashes can be used one after another, significantly increasing her air time.
#6  September 26, 2021, 09:09:22 am
  • Hello Friends
  • I'am the beginner
    • France

Showcase Video :

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Qj7xxVqesc4[/youtube]

This character has some very visible bugs:

- Every single one of her normals are SUPER unsafe regardless of landing a hit or guard. And they all do the same damage, rendering a lot of them completely useless. In fact, some of her specials do the near-same if not less than her normals. And with that in mind, in she feels kind of weak as a whole.
- In general, she is very slow.
- The "cinematic"(-ish) super she has is very buggy in some MUGEN resolutions. The backgrounds just aren't structured correctly in some of the resolutions MUGEN offers. The hitsparks don't have a transparency SCTRL on them. MUGEN had a bug where any helper with Angle SCTRLS didn't apply its transparency filter on it while the helper is active. Because of this, they are buggy in 1.0 versions (thanks a lot, Elecbyte).
- Her Air Dash is spammable when the backwards version and forwards version are used... back and forth.

I see I Will try to fix for my next Update Thank you very much for this report :-)
Here we go!!
#7  September 26, 2021, 09:13:55 am
  • Hello Friends
  • I'am the beginner
    • France
Here we go!!
#8  September 26, 2021, 09:21:28 am
  • Hello Friends
  • I'am the beginner
    • France
There are quite a few bugs with this character when it comes to her moves...

- Aerial QCB+b will continuously hit blocking opponents and can be followed up on hit...with itself. Infinitely, as long as the opponent is against the wall.
- QCF+a can also be followed up with itself quickly while the opponent is in hitstun, resulting in an infinite combo.
- QCFQCF+a can yet again be followed up into itself while an opponent is in hitstun, resulting in another infinite combo.
- 22+c seems to be utterly useless. While it deals absurd damage if it does hit and can be followed up infinitely like all of the other shooting moves(though only if the opponent is against a wall), if it is used to anti-air an opponent directly above you it does significantly less damage(almost 1/6th less damage!). It also cannot be used at multiple distances like its original counterpart and the explosion seems to have a very tiny hitbox compared to the actual explosion. 22+a+b does not alleviate any issues with this move and only does slightly more damage compared to 22+c if you manage to land all of the missiles.
- In fact pretty much all chaining can result in an infinite combo that requires a burst to break out of, though I'm not even sure if that could be possible as some moves seem to put the opponent in a special state that cannot be recovered from.
- EX Meter gain seems to be really slow, it's practically pointless to rely on it for any sort of extra damage. I don't see why her EX Meter can go so high when by the time she even has a chance to get one level of it the opponent is likely already dead.
- The only super worth using is QCB+c for its damage, QCF+c requires 1 full bar of EX meter to do a significant amount of damage which, again, is difficult to get during a round.
- Her damage overall wildly varies depending on what attacks are used. Her melee normals and specials do pitiful damage compared to her shooting specials.
- As mentioned by MUGEN_70, her backwards and forwards air dashes can be used one after another, significantly increasing her air time.
I see Ha! ha! I Will make more easy to get for the 1st and 2nd Level on the next Update Thank you...
Give me just a little Break time XD
Here we go!!
Re: Curly Brace From Blade Strangers V1.1
#9  October 11, 2021, 07:54:37 am
  • Hello Friends
  • I'am the beginner
    • France
Here his the 1.1 version(not Mugen 1.1) of Curly Brace With some bugs fix, you can see the link on the first post...
Here we go!!