YesNoOk

HJK tries something new (Read 10331 times)

Started by Jigiba, August 10, 2015, 12:14:14 am
Share this topic:
HJK tries something new
#1  August 10, 2015, 12:14:14 am
  • polymerization is a cool word
BLM is the embodiment of cultural marxism. It's a racist victim complex movement formulated as an answer to the incredibly factual crime rate disparity in the U.S. They don't care about a single black life that was lost, all they really care about is rendering black felons devoid of responsibility and feeling more comfortable committing crimes. It's no worse than HAES, third wave feminism, or any other sort of psychotic piffle we've had to tolerate since the birth of online activism and we shouldn't be giving it the time of day. UNFORTUNATELY, however, this one is even more effective at manipulating and deluding your every day layman as it hits closer to home being the delicate topic that it is. It calls on your human sense of empathy for the lives lost and that's exactly how they make you their next victim. You can mourn lives, you can expect more qualified officers and better training, but for THE LOVE OF GOD do not fall into the hands of these BLM lunatics and their social justice trifle.

They're all a bunch of abhorrent, racist, postmodern diseased sheep and nobody should be surprised to see this kind of behavior out of them.

basically what I'm trying to say is there is no race problem and they're the ones who claim and perpetuate it
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:24:09 am by Jigiba
Re: Re: BLM Shuts down Bernie Sanders and acucses crowd of being White supremacists
#2  August 10, 2015, 12:42:31 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: Re: BLM Shuts down Bernie Sanders and acucses crowd of being White supremacists
#3  August 10, 2015, 01:35:59 am
what I'm trying to say is there is no race problem
Uh, of course there is. It's just not how they put it. I'm a good goy, yummy yummy blue pill.
Okay Mr. Right. I don't mean to litter up the thread but that's a 100% indoctrinated belief that you've put no thought into. To say an entire race of people is being oppressed is transparently outrageous and I'd challenge anyone alive breathing today to substantiate it with at least 3 fact-based examples of how the outcome of any sort of circumstance would be altered by the supposed 'rampant racism' that I've somehow been missing out on.

To anyone attempting to take up the challenge, let me just get this one out of the way. There's no mass conspiracy where we all came together and devised a plan to arrest more black people. Police don't show up to the scene of a white-on-black homicide and go 'oh wait, he's white! arrest all the black guy's friends and let the white one go!' African Americans are dominating prison populations by a landslide. A HUGE landslide. Way too much of a landslide to say 'well, that's just because they only arrest black people and white people never get arrested for doing the same thing.' The simple fact is, for whatever reason you would like to believe, black people commit more crime. The races aren't all going to act exactly alike and commit the exact same amount of crime, that's just how the world works. Different but equal. If you can't concede that black people are committing more crime and aren't just being thrown in jail for no reason, then you're seeing the world through a PC filter and doing some impressive mental gymnastics to avoid reality. It wasn't bait, you can't complete the challenge, you're wrong, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
#4  August 10, 2015, 01:49:49 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
To say an entire race of people is being oppressed is transparently outrageous and I'd challenge anyone alive breathing today to substantiate it with at least 3 fact-based examples of how the outcome of any sort of circumstance would be altered by the supposed 'rampant racism' that I've somehow been missing out on.
Jesus Christ
#5  August 10, 2015, 03:54:00 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
An unmitigated pile of racist bullshit

Holy fucking shit kid.  You should probably get out of this thread while you can because if you keep on like this it is not going to end well for you.
#6  August 10, 2015, 04:02:11 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Sup HJK.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#7  August 10, 2015, 04:04:22 am
#8  August 10, 2015, 04:04:40 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:11:44 am by Zemilia
#9  August 10, 2015, 04:07:25 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Don't ask, check the hall of fame.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#10  August 10, 2015, 04:16:28 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
HJK is a banned user who has registered over a dozen accounts over the years, has a liking for marathonically long arguments and the habit of dropping in 'serious' topics like this to post unsubtly long rants.

Thing is, HJK is a black liberal and has always been consistent in his views about race and the working class. Going to the other end of the spectrum for trolling isn't his modus operandi. Nor is it planning far ahead, Jigiba's account is 3 years old.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:23:14 am by Twenty one, a long one
#11  August 10, 2015, 04:22:58 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Yeah that was bothering me, I've never seen HJK be intellectually dishonest solely to troll.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#12  August 10, 2015, 04:29:29 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
good argument
http://www.wikihow.com/Accept-and-Embrace-Disagreement

It's not an argument, it's a warning.  From a moderator.  Allow me to rephrase that then:  Stop posting in this thread now, or it will end badly for you.  As in a ban.

You can't just come into a thread and rant about how racism doesn't exist and all black people are probably criminals and then just hand-wave any responses away by pretending everyone else just can't handle different opinions.  That's not how this works.  What you're posting is not simply "an opinion."  It is hate speech, and it is not allowed on this forum.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:32:49 am by Person Man
#13  August 10, 2015, 05:11:34 am
i dunno, i'd like to see him further explain what he's saying. "shut up" followed by "shut up i will ban you racist" is kinda lazy moderation. i'd like to ask him if he believes this statistical disparity between how many crimes are committed by each race is because A: black people are just terrible in general and they are eating all the watermelons or B: it's likelier they will be discriminated by people that aren't black so they basically have to resort to crime. or something to that vein. "the races aren't all going to act exactly alike and commit the exact same amount of crime" might lean to option A but maybe he could explain that further.
#14  August 10, 2015, 06:06:08 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
The guy dismissed not just racism against blacks in the US, an historical problem people from the whole political spectrum, from Obama and Bernie Sanders to Rand fucking Paul acknowledge, but the very idea of racism as tinfoil lunacy. What the fuck do you expect from him? A master piece of rethoric that will change everyone's mind?
#15  August 10, 2015, 06:15:37 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I agree with titiln but I get the feeling that if he keeps on posting he will just dig his own grave deeper.
#16  August 10, 2015, 09:13:38 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Uh, of course there is. It's just not how they put it. I'm a good goy, yummy yummy blue pill.

This isn't /pol/. Stuff that's acceptable on an anonymous image board isn't going to be put up with on other forums. Please try and consider that when making posts like this.
#17  August 10, 2015, 09:27:28 am
The guy dismissed not just racism against blacks in the US
maybe it could be read as "there's no race problem when it comes to police" as in, for the most part, they don't treat a white criminal differently from a black criminal. i would hope that's what he meant because at least it's an improvement over "nobody in america is racist! media are lying to you". it would be extremely naive to think racism is over, racism will always exist to some degree. it's not anywhere as bad as it was decades ago, but racists will always exist.
#18  August 10, 2015, 07:25:24 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Y'know he had me until he said there was no race issue in the US. That's... wow.

Does anyone else find liberal and white supremacist being in the same sentence together ironic?
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#19  August 10, 2015, 09:37:44 pm
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/warnings-v2-112183.msg2146809.html#new

I could write a fucking novel on how poorly Person Man handled this situation. He broke the most basic rule of moderating which is to leave feelings out of the equation and not talk down to members. Extremely unprofessional. I don't know how he became a moderator in the first place and quite honestly I had a lot higher expectations out of MFG staff. I stated what I felt was a very benign opinion in a very benign way and was met with nothing but relentless accusations and personal attacks on my character, no less by a moderator more than anyone. Despite that what I said by fact and definition was absolutely NOT hate speech, hate speech is still speech nonetheless and deserves just as much consideration as anything you would have to say about Littlest Pet Shop. Multiple other moderators read through my posts without taking issue so why should I be getting my throat stomped on by one single hypersensitive person who can't handle heavy political issues? I've been very impressed with the way this forum is run and I won't discredit it because of this one person but if having a warning does any harm to me then I'd like it taken off on account of the fact that I'm allowed to have an opinion. Thanks.
Re: Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#20  August 10, 2015, 09:44:29 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2146536

I don't know, he warned you and talked to you right in the thread from what it looks like to me \_(ツ)_/

You do have the right to say your opinion but other people have the right to say what they think of your opinion, it goes both ways.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino