YesNoOk

(Dudley by a good few) Rowen's PotS Edits (Read 1847173 times)

Started by RagingRowen, May 09, 2019, 12:08:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: (Ryu Hitbox Update) Rowen's PotS Edits
#1161  December 16, 2021, 06:12:27 pm
Surprise Ryu update time again!

I know someone is already making a likely more accurate and up-to-date Ryu, but I got extravagant to hit him with CvS2 hitbox data, there's still some things missing, but it should be the best the original PotS Ryu has been at.

Same link as always.

Who's making a pots style Ryu?
#1162  December 16, 2021, 08:51:32 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1163  December 22, 2021, 05:14:26 pm
    • UK
Another Akito request comes in the form of Multi-Color Hitsparks for Knuckles' Yamazaki. It's for the most recent beta BTW.
WIP Schedule:
#1164  December 22, 2021, 05:17:32 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You're VERY fast friend, thanks again!

PS: This char is a beta?
Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 05:22:41 pm by Akito
#1165  December 22, 2021, 05:55:19 pm
    • UK
WIP Schedule:
#1166  December 24, 2021, 12:42:42 am
    • UK
WIP Schedule:
#1167  December 24, 2021, 02:40:58 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
YES!!! YES!!!
#1168  December 24, 2021, 10:32:50 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Oh! Nice!!

About Ryu, is it worth updating the "classic" one in my roster, or I should wait for a "complete" version?
I'm a bit confused.
#1169  December 24, 2021, 10:43:36 am
    • UK
Oh! Nice!!

About Ryu, is it worth updating the "classic" one in my roster, or I should wait for a "complete" version?
I'm a bit confused.

If when you say Classic you mean the Original PotS version, I'd say so if you're looking for style consistency.
WIP Schedule:
#1170  December 24, 2021, 12:25:56 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Sorry, I should be more specific.
I was talking about your previous edit of Ryu.
#1171  December 24, 2021, 01:59:46 pm
    • UK
Sorry, I should be more specific.
I was talking about your previous edit of Ryu.

Yeah, I'd move to the current version if I were you since it's in-date in terms of compatibility and so forth.
WIP Schedule:
#1172  December 25, 2021, 01:00:08 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Nice to see Ryu got another update, I've enjoyed your edits for a long time, and I'm happy to see Urien is soon to come as well. I was going to ask someone more experienced like yourself, there's a version of varo_hades' Hayato, I believe the only one in that "pots influenced" style, there's a weird issue with his power charge command I've tried to fix in the past, but I've never been able to resolve. For some reason his power charge isn't mapped to just be the standard y+b like most characters in this style, I think it requires holding down 3-4 buttons, and recall trying to remap the command myself but when I do, he only starts the power charge animation and doesn't go beyond the first frame of it.

I hope if you have some idea, you can take a look at it, and hopefully with her addition into SF5 this year, we can also see a improved version of Akira Kazama by Chuchoryu/Nexus Gaming. Merry Christmas Rowen and thanks for all your great work.
(Urien by Froz) Rowen's PotS Edits
#1173  December 25, 2021, 01:14:38 am
    • UK
Merry Crimbo, fellas!

Urien dropped in time for this special occasion. Fly on over to the first post to grab him.

Nice to see Ryu got another update, I've enjoyed your edits for a long time, and I'm happy to see Urien is soon to come as well. I was going to ask someone more experienced like yourself, there's a version of varo_hades' Hayato, I believe the only one in that "pots influenced" style, there's a weird issue with his power charge command I've tried to fix in the past, but I've never been able to resolve. For some reason his power charge isn't mapped to just be the standard y+b like most characters in this style, I think it requires holding down 3-4 buttons, and recall trying to remap the command myself but when I do, he only starts the power charge animation and doesn't go beyond the first frame of it.

I hope if you have some idea, you can take a look at it, and hopefully with her addition into SF5 this year, we can also see a improved version of Akira Kazama by Chuchoryu/Nexus Gaming. Merry Christmas Rowen and thanks for all your great work.

I haven't shown interest in Hayato yet, but I may take a gander at Akira at some point.
For now, I have other plans like a char related to Urien, Akuma's update and Reiji.
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:33:40 am by RagingRowen
Re: (Urien by Froz) Rowen's PotS Edits
#1174  December 25, 2021, 01:31:13 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Nice! Time to test Urien!
Also, I'll switch to your updated Ryu! Thanks.
#1175  December 25, 2021, 01:45:42 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
No multicolored sparks in this time?
#1176  December 25, 2021, 01:46:52 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Dunno if you forgot or if you're intentionally not posting it anymore, but please include the changelog somewhere here in the thread? Can't find the changelog for Urien and Daimon.
#1177  December 25, 2021, 05:53:12 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I haven't shown interest in Hayato yet, but I may take a gander at Akira at some point.
For now, I have other plans like a char related to Urien, Akuma's update and Reiji.

Oh I figured as you mostly focus on SF and KOF characters, with the exception here or there, so I figured, I was just curious if you've encountered a similar issue or had any idea of why the power charge command might not operate properly. I'm very much looking forward to Reiji since someone also make that Kairi from SFEX edit a few years back with his sprites, so it opens the door for yourself or someone else to update that someday down the road too, I am looking forward to all the new stuff and updates for sure, and I know a lot of the work that goes into your edits ties into your full game project too, which has been fantastic so far.

I have noticed also btw even with your current Ryu, in Ikemen at least by default the secondary animation for when you select him always defaults to one of his portraits, instead of the sprite, is there a way of fixing that in a future update? In the vs screen by default as well he also just has one of his default portraits instead of his proper animation.

#1178  December 25, 2021, 09:48:28 am
    • UK
No multicolored sparks in this time?

I'll get them in for the next update.

Dunno if you forgot or if you're intentionally not posting it anymore, but please include the changelog somewhere here in the thread? Can't find the changelog for Urien and Daimon.

I might, but I wanna condense them slightly to focus on the main edits.

Oh I figured as you mostly focus on SF and KOF characters, with the exception here or there, so I figured, I was just curious if you've encountered a similar issue or had any idea of why the power charge command might not operate properly. I'm very much looking forward to Reiji since someone also make that Kairi from SFEX edit a few years back with his sprites, so it opens the door for yourself or someone else to update that someday down the road too, I am looking forward to all the new stuff and updates for sure, and I know a lot of the work that goes into your edits ties into your full game project too, which has been fantastic so far.

I have noticed also btw even with your current Ryu, in Ikemen at least by default the secondary animation for when you select him always defaults to one of his portraits, instead of the sprite, is there a way of fixing that in a future update? In the vs screen by default as well he also just has one of his default portraits instead of his proper animation.

I believe it's an anim location problem because his win anims aren't set to 180 and so on.
WIP Schedule:
#1179  December 25, 2021, 01:11:02 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I am happy to see that Jadeeye's AI patch is totally working on your Urine Update.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1180  December 25, 2021, 02:02:49 pm
    • Netherlands
Thanks for an updated Urien RR!
Haven't tested yet, possible feedback may follow later if needed.
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"