YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 812730 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Shiki Tohno
#3121  February 06, 2022, 11:12:37 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Re: Infinite WIP's- Shiki Tohno
#3122  February 06, 2022, 02:12:47 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I really wished I made that small portrait for Fou-Lu earlier when he was released, but I didn't know how to make them at the time nor did I knew about the SFF bug as I always stuck with whatever portraits he used on them.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato?
#3123  July 24, 2022, 03:22:13 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Hey Guys, I haven't been around recently but I have been working on WIP's. The biggest one was my compilation game that I was making. I had over 100 characters converted so far and was on my way o releasing a beta. I was also making Mika Uraki and was almost done with her...The reason I'm saying this is because the other day when I got home from work, I found the house had flooded and my laptop where I did all my coding on was soaked and leaking water. Anyways it's not working and I might have loss all the data I had on it. I'm saying all that to say this, if you have any important data please backup your data. I was just thinking about it last week but I didn't and now I'm mad as $*#@. I have nobody to blame but myself... I have been working on my game for over 2 years. It's cool though I'm just going to take wait I know now and try and improve on what I have done. Also Gato might be my next WIP. I'm going to try and have more constant projects and releases. I've been learning a little of ikemen so the next version of the game I do will probably be for Ikemen. For now on I will be backing up my projects.
Re: Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato?
#3124  July 24, 2022, 03:47:09 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Hey Guys, I haven't been around recently but I have been working on WIP's. The biggest one was my compilation game that I was making. I had over 100 characters converted so far and was on my way o releasing a beta. I was also making Mika Uraki and was almost done with her...The reason I'm saying this is because the other day when I got home from work, I found the house had flooded and my laptop where I did all my coding on was soaked and leaking water. Anyways it's not working and I might have loss all the data I had on it. I'm saying all that to say this, if you have any important data please backup your data. I was just thinking about it last week but I didn't and now I'm mad as $*#@. I have nobody to blame but myself... I have been working on my game for over 2 years. It's cool though I'm just going to take wait I know now and try and improve on what I have done. Also Gato might be my next WIP. I'm going to try and have more constant projects and releases. I've been learning a little of ikemen so the next version of the game I do will probably be for Ikemen. For now on I will be backing up my projects.

I can relate......... Take time for the recovery of both yourself and your work. Everything gonna be fine... I guess. Good Luck, Champ!
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3125  July 24, 2022, 03:55:16 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Damn. I've been wondering where that game of yours went, and, yeah, it's a shame to hear where it went.
I have my condolences for all that data you lost.

As for the mentioned WIPs...
I'm not really sure about you tackling more outlandish characters such is Mika, a KOF Mugen OC. I feel like you should stick to the likes of Capcom, SNK, and Marvel, or maybe put a twist on the system mechanics sometimes to fit the char, especially if it's from an Anime FG like Melty or GG.

Gato would definitely be a good choice. I'm curious to see what moves make it in. He's got EX Moves in KOF XV, in-case you want some ideas.

Good luck in your future endeavours, buddy.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3126  July 24, 2022, 03:55:29 pm
  • Niigasan
Sorry that happened to you ts sucks, it's good that your staying optimistic about it
#3127  July 24, 2022, 05:25:34 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Sorry about your data! Make sure to take your hard drive in just to be safe if you haven't already, could be rescuable still. Looking forward to Gato!
#3128  July 24, 2022, 06:00:19 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com

did you try to take off the hard driver from your laptop? you can dry it and connect it to another computer.
#3129  July 24, 2022, 06:23:22 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I constantly back up my stuff to Mediafire, I'm really afraid something like this will happen, and I hope there's some way to recover your data.

PS: I would love for you to take the idea of ​​more OC's in your style, keep that in mind and I'd really like to see Mika Uraki ready.

One way or another, I wish you all the best in your next projects, buddy.
Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 06:26:25 pm by Akito
#3130  July 24, 2022, 07:06:49 pm

wow sorry to hear that man. i learned this years ago and from then i been backing up my stuff. on my two cpu's mediafire and my external hard drive. and also try to save your progress often when working on games and chars right after you make big changes to them. dont wait tell days or weeks later or when your completely finish because things happen so instantly. pc might fail or sudden power outages. and lately i was thinking of doing gato as well. but it will be cool to see your take on him!
#3131  July 24, 2022, 07:21:14 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

Very sorry!
Hope you can restore some, or good luck for the future projects!
#3132  July 24, 2022, 08:36:18 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Sorry to hear about all that, but wishing you the best going forward, and hopefully something can be salvaged
#3133  July 25, 2022, 12:31:06 am
  • No guts No glory..
it i sposible to....at least save the hdd ? i guess it is worth giving it a try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9skRVqIZx_I

just saying.....by the way, if you need any edit or sprite for gato, then just pm me, be well for all of you..
#3134  July 26, 2022, 01:18:08 am
  • Is a joke
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com

I'm so sorry to hear that your laptop isn't working anymore. Hopefully some of the lost data can be salvaged in some form.
#3135  July 31, 2022, 12:11:45 am
    • USA

I'm so sorry to hear that your laptop isn't working anymore. Hopefully some of the lost data can be salvaged in some form.

Looks amazing sir.

DW

#3136  August 20, 2022, 09:54:56 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
No one, more than I, can relate to the pain of losing a bunch(if not all...) of your work.... TBH, it's 60% of the reasons why I no longer do anything myself anymore. It's good to hear from you though man. Gato sounds like a good plan. He's pretty nice in KOF XV, and as aforementioned, a lot of concepts you'd want to implement are in that game. At any rate, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.