YesNoOk

Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (April is going full of clones!!) (Read 333381 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, July 09, 2010, 05:25:08 am
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas
#21  August 26, 2010, 11:49:53 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
As you could see yesterday in Releases Forum...

Powerless One has been released!!

There's a complete description about him in the thread, but you can download him directly in the AGP page ;)
Also, I'm looking about common sparks for the game. And before you asked, I wanted 2D sparks, no flashy-CVS2/MeltyBlood/ArcSystemWorks for 2 reasons:
-I'm a old-school fan as all you know
-Flashy sparks are so overrated and overused as Akuma/Gouki himself

And... I was thinking about voices for the clones, there's some tips for you:
-KFF is the only clone who used original Akuma/Gouki voice
-Ryuken will use SF2 (not super) Ryu/Ken voice, since in the game are the same and would be a kind of tribute to those 2
-Except KFF, I wanted every clone who's a copycat of some character should use the same kind of voice the original char already has. But I won't use those voice, I wanted you to reproduce them :P
-For elemental clones, the only I was thinked is Fire Demon, I wanted some raging voice, something like Kazuki Kazama or Enja from SS series

Since now I accept voice casting, so everyone who wanted to send me voices, you can PM me with your voices ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#22  September 16, 2010, 01:08:52 am
    • Chile
More news from this project:
-Working in Gouki Higashi and The Incredible Akuma (looking the 3 actual MUGEN versions of Hulk to get an idea)
-Fixing Powerless One (and later KFF and Projectile) with all feedback you made in the release topic... and already added sounds ;)
-For sparks, I decided to use Breakers saga ones. For sounds, probably I'll stick with ClayFighter 63 1/3 ones, sounds very great :D
-And as I stated in the past post... the audictions for clones' voices is open ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#23  September 16, 2010, 02:56:41 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
Well, if I had time and some silence (:U), then I'd love to try out for Gouki Higashi, Savage Akuma, or The Ripper.

#24  September 16, 2010, 03:00:38 am
    • Chile
Sure, fell free to try any clone ;)

#25  January 17, 2011, 02:58:29 pm
    • Chile
OK, sorry for the absense, but I'm back with this project. Powerless One is almost ready for the big update:
-Added Breakers sparks and CF63 1/3 sound FX to the character (the definitive ones for this game)
-Recorded my voice for the character
-Less comboability, more damage
-Added roll & backroll (special skill)

Also, I'm back to work in Gouki Higashi, fixing stuff, finishing specials and now making supers, adding sparks & sounds, and managing Joe's voice (lowing pitch or robotize voice, I'm still viewing that) for this clone. And obviously, see to update KFF and The Projectile with the new sparks & sounds.

About the stages, soon I'll publish the official list of stages I'll use for the game, all of them open-source or used by permission in the game ;)

For the voices for clones... since I don't get submissions of you, I won't get another option to modify voices for chars' clones and record more for custom clones with my own voice...

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (New poll, vote now!!)
#26  January 17, 2011, 05:20:16 pm
    • Chile
Updating the topic (yes, I know it's too early) with 2 announcements:
1. As you see in the thread, now it has a poll about the option of have it a subforum for my fullgame, if I should deserve it or not. Just for read votes about it, obviously all depends of the Guild bosses, but I want to see your opinion. And if you want to post something about it, feel free to do it ;)

2. A new stuff for my fullgame: every clone will have a "Special Skill". What this does it mean? It's simple: every clone will have a special ability to take advantage of the others, those ones will be basic moves from other characters/games that only 1 clone will get and the others won't. Soon I'll post the complete list of Special Skills, but as a little spoiler I'll say that Kung Fu Fan's SS will be the Double Jump, and Powerless One's will be Roll/Backroll (already added and ready for next update).

That's all for now :) soon more news, I promise you...

#27  January 19, 2011, 02:33:41 pm
    • Chile
OK, I almost finished Powerless One new version, but I would need some betatesters to help me with this... I accept volunteers :P

Also I fixed all bugs in Gouki Higashi's special moves, now starting to make his supers and his palettes. And as I told you before, since nobody get me a voice for this clone I've to modify Joe's one for this u_u For sure, when I release Gouki Higashi then I update publicly Powerless One, too. And I think all of that would be soon ;) stay tuned!!

Also, thanks for voting, a lot of people prefers a subforum, that makes me happy. And probably I'll get it when I release Gouki Higashi and Powerless One update, I hope so...

#28  January 19, 2011, 04:02:13 pm
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
This is kinda rude of me, but I'll ask anyway.

Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#29  January 19, 2011, 05:42:21 pm
    • Chile
Hahahaha XD
Yes, I got it... and I like a lot your suggestions, probably I'll use them for that clone, thanks ;) (and sorry for don't answer you then)

#30  January 19, 2011, 07:16:20 pm
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
Thanks.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#31  January 19, 2011, 10:18:08 pm
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
I really like this concept, Now if we had a reasonable tagmode.
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#32  January 20, 2011, 02:02:39 pm
    • Chile
I wish, but that's a lot of coding and I'm not fond of actual stuff in MUGEN (RyouWin's MVC2-Tag Code and Asura's SNK tag mode)... for now I'm focusing just in chars, and maybe in lifebars (got the old CVS3 prototypes, maybe one of them would be the next lifebars for the fullgame)

Tomorrow some new shots of Gouki Higashi and Powerless One (the last one showing new FX and stuff) ;) Oh, and the poll will be open until tomorrow... keep voting!!

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (New shots, see them!!)
#33  January 21, 2011, 02:39:36 pm
    • Chile

First images of the new sparks for the project, actually just installed in Powerless One and soon in Gouki Higashi and the other 2 clones. Sounds are there too, but for obvious reasons didn't appear in the shots XD (PO and GH already got them). This clone is almost ready to be updated... and that will happen with the release of this one:

Now with his 4 moves ready (Hurricane Upper, Slash Kick, Bakuretsu Punch (KOF style) and Tiger Kick) and a modified robot/weird-like Joe Higashi voice, sounds pretty sick ;D
Now making the supers, adding the new sparks and it will be released soon (February maybe?)

Still asking about a comeback?? :P

#34  January 21, 2011, 04:26:29 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
looking sharp there. Admitedly the shots arent the most interesting ones since the sprites are always the same set of sprites, but it looks pretty nice.
#35  January 21, 2011, 06:11:55 pm
    • Chile
Thanks, it helps a lot all the clones have the same sprites and even the same main palette, that makes easier my job :P

I'm thinking in the next clone to do, but meanwhile I finish PO and GH, I'll update KFF and The Projectile with more fixes like these ones ;)

#36  February 07, 2011, 08:11:56 pm
    • Chile
Hi, guys... more news ;)

CLONES
-Gouki Higashi still going with the work, added sparks, a new big portrait and his first super is ready: Screw Upper!!
-Powerless One is ready, but I need betatesters to polish it for the update
-Started with a new clone: Ryuken. Added sparks and the classic Ryu-Ken voice from SF2 and the SF2 Hadouken sprites
-Thinking in remake Kung Fu Fan. Basically a new version to fit with the project (No EX moves, sparks and sounds from the project, etc). But don't worry, the old one will still avaliable and will go to the normal characters section

FEATURES
-As I said you before, every clone will have a "Special Skill", a basic feature of various games, as well for MUGEN, that one clone has and the others don't. This is the list of Special Skills for all the clones, some defensive ones, others focused on attack:
  • Kung Fu Fan: Double Jump
  • Powerless One: Roll/Backroll
  • Electric Karateka: Stunt Hit (dizzy)
  • The Incredible Akuma: Zero Counter
  • Gouki Higashi: Dodge
  • Another Karateka: Knockoff Attack (KOF)
  • The Projectile: Power Charge
  • Ryuken: Focus Attack (SF4)
  • Saiyajin: Teleport
  • The Ripper: Air Dash
  • Ice Warrior: Super Cancel
  • Metallic One: Super Armor
  • Fire Demon: Custom Combo
  • Savage Akuma: Wall Jump
  • King Gouki: Parry

SCREENPACK
Well, looking in my PC, I found some of the lifebars projects for the extinct CVS3 fullgame, probably I'll use one of them for the project, maybe I'll show you some of old lifebars to get what I'm talking about ;)

I hope to post a new video soon with Gouki Higashi and Powerless One advances ;)

#37  February 08, 2011, 09:26:51 pm
    • Chile

ADUUUUUUUUUH-KEN!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOYUUU-KEN!!

:twisted:

#38  February 12, 2011, 04:02:06 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:00:10 pm by devilgenemugen
#39  February 13, 2011, 06:17:28 am
    • USA
Will you release a few of these goukis soon?
#40  February 13, 2011, 11:57:39 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, I've to release the updated version of Powerless One (less "powerless" than actual one) and Gouki Higashi is on the way, too... [size=2pt]and maybe Ryuken with GH, who knows[/size] :P