YesNoOk

(Poll winners) OMEGAPSYCHO This will be the next MK guest characters. (Read 11715 times)

Started by OMEGAPSYCHO, June 10, 2015, 01:55:51 pm

Poll

Who should be the next characters with the MORTAL KOMBAT 2 or 3 gameplay?

Skeleton Warrior (from Jason and the Argonauts Movie)
12 (3.6%)
Henrietta Knowby (from Evil Dead II Movie)
1 (0.3%)
Eddie the Head (IRON MAIDEN's mascot)
4 (1.2%)
The Joker (DC Comics -Arkham Knight look-)
16 (4.9%)
Simon Belmont (Classic Castlevania Look)
18 (5.5%)
Chucky (from Child's Play Movie)
6 (1.8%)
Geminis Saga (from Saint Seiya / Knight of the Zodiac Anime)
8 (2.4%)
Zangief (from Street Fighter The Movie Videogame)
21 (6.4%)
Cinder (from Killer Instinct Videogame)
15 (4.6%)
Iori Yagami (from King of Fighters)
12 (3.6%)
Akuma/Gouki (from Street Fighter) [Sprites made with an Action Figure]
15 (4.6%)
Deke Kay (from Tatoo Assasins Videogame)
9 (2.7%)
The Punisher (MARVEL Comics)
12 (3.6%)
Robocop (Same name Movie)
20 (6.1%)
Kyo Kusanagi (from King of Fighters)
5 (1.5%)
Haohmaru (from Samurai Shodown)
9 (2.7%)
T-800 (Terminator Movie)
14 (4.3%)
Ash (from Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Movie)
23 (7%)
Konata Izumi (from Lucky Star Anime) -Joke Character-
13 (4%)
Yotsuba (from the manga Yotuba to!) -Joke Character-
7 (2.1%)
Yoko Ritona/Littner (from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Anime)
6 (1.8%)
Jason Vorhees (from Friday 13th Movie)
35 (10.6%)
Freddy Krueger (from Nightame in the Elm Street Movie)
24 (7.3%)
T-1000 (Terminator Movie)
12 (3.6%)
Zero (from Megaman X)
12 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Re: (Poll)OMEGAPSYCHO needs your opinion about next Mortal Kombat guest characte
#21  June 11, 2015, 12:04:27 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Chose Jason, since I'm curious to see how well he turns out, knowing you.

But for the others, the Skeleton, Saga, and Akuma are another thought, since I'm curious to see how well they turn out too.
Re: (Poll)OMEGAPSYCHO needs your opinion about next Mortal Kombat guest character.
#22  June 11, 2015, 12:45:22 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Chose Simon Belmont, Akuma, Cinder, and Haohmaru. Though why would you want to use an action figure for Akuma's sprites, when you can use his Street Fighter The Movie Game sprites? All he would need is a simple recolor of his hair, and your done. Just sayin. :S
This is a generic forum signature.
Re: (Poll)OMEGAPSYCHO needs your opinion about next Mortal Kombat guest characte
#23  June 11, 2015, 02:24:36 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
I think that's only because he wants something with appropiate teleport sprite (the movie one looks like he's trying to do a ballerina dance).
Re: (Poll)OMEGAPSYCHO needs your opinion about next Mortal Kombat guest character.
#24  June 11, 2015, 02:34:43 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
voted for kyo, iori, ash, and jason, is there a chance you'll add jason's fatalities from mkx and add one on your own or will u do all 3 on your own?
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:49:23 am by drewski90
#25  June 11, 2015, 02:43:21 am
  • For honor!
After seeing the action figure I regret not voting for Konata. Like, think about it. You have this smiling young anime girl action figure moving around without a soul murdering people with her face still frozen in that smile. That's...that's actually amazing.
Iroha stripped for me
#26  June 11, 2015, 03:10:33 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I think that's only because he wants something with appropiate teleport sprite (the movie one looks like he's trying to do a ballerina dance).

Ohhhhhh, OK, now I get it. In that case, good luck OP!!
This is a generic forum signature.
#27  June 11, 2015, 04:03:11 am
Jason and Freddy were amongst the 1st official MK guests so I picked them..... as well as Robocop and T-1000

Would've picked Chucky too
#28  June 11, 2015, 04:39:44 am
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com
Chose Simon Belmont, Akuma, Cinder, and Haohmaru. Though why would you want to use an action figure for Akuma's sprites, when you can use his Street Fighter The Movie Game sprites? All he would need is a simple recolor of his hair, and your done. Just sayin. :S
To be honest, I do not like at all the look of Akuma in the game; It reminds me "Rufio" from "Hook" movie.  :S
voted for kyo, iori, ash, and jason, is there a chance you'll add jason's fatalities from mkx and add one on your own or will u do all 3 on your own?
Of course; with that source reference, it will be much more easier make the Fatalities, but also I could make something original i'm not really sure, if you think in a better Fatality based on the moviesyou  can share your ideas, this post is for that.  :yes:
After seeing the action figure I regret not voting for Konata. Like, think about it. You have this smiling young anime girl action figure moving around without a soul murdering people with her face still frozen in that smile. That's...that's actually amazing.
The option for change your vote is on.
Besides, I think you have already understood the hilarious potential impact that could have this character.  :laugh3:
#29  June 11, 2015, 04:56:48 am
man i freaking love motion capture animation and i want to see it used more in mugen.
so i voted for Joker, Simon, Punisher and Ash.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#30  June 11, 2015, 06:23:14 am
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
zangief with atomic buster head splatter fatality, kodiak bear animality , and russian dance friendship
#31  June 11, 2015, 07:15:15 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Voted Freddy and Jason of course!
Also voted Zangief and Cinder.

But there's some interesting options indeed.
#32  June 11, 2015, 01:30:16 pm
I am interested in seeing how Kyo and Iori would be like with Mortal Kombat gameplay  :P, but it seems Jason Vorhees is gonna win  :(

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#33  June 11, 2015, 03:22:17 pm
There a few other characters which i'm surprised aren't on your list like the movie version of superman is a great character with digitized sprites and Eyedol but it is a Cool list of varied characters that you posted. Jason and the Argonauts is such a great classic movie so Skeleton warrior got my vote.
#34  June 11, 2015, 06:57:21 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
if i may:
these would be great in MK universe & regular mugen...

;---------------------------------------------------------------------
;TWISTED FATE (original) ---------------------------------------------
;(SP): twistedfate   ;by Kris Kazmer & Marc Echave ----------------
;---------------------------------------------------------------------

id, stages/ids.def, music=sound/silverbrain.mp3   ;Id by Kazmer13, (RSFF), (D2W)
kyndle, stages/ids3.def, music=sound/pulses.mp3   ;Kyndle by Kazmer13, (RSFF), (D2W)
thedead, stages/cursed.def, music=sound/cursed.mp3   ;The Dead by Kazmer13, (RSFF),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mYFZuy2klQ
#35  June 13, 2015, 05:16:44 am
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
I imagine Freddy as being a great character for MK (and MUGEN in general!).

Voted for him.

Ash would have been my pick but there is already a good version of him available, albeit not an MK version.  Considered Jason but I always found him boring.

#36  June 14, 2015, 07:31:01 am
    • Brazil

For those who wonder where I'm going to get the sprites, this are the source:
[lots of images]

I took these pictures from the net, but in fact I have all these exact same figures and some more. (I am an 33 years old otaku, I know...  --; )
With these figures and the image capture technique that originally was used for Goro, Kintaro, Sheeva & Motaro, I can do these characters.
Some years ago (back in 2004) I've tried the method, believe me, the final result looks awesome, but all this time I concentrated on improving my code first, and now I think it is time to move towards to the design. What do you think ?, You believe that I can get succeed with this?
Well, its gonna take you some time to actually make it. Will you release other things before?
#37  June 14, 2015, 03:55:37 pm
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com
For those who wonder where I'm going to get the sprites, this are the source:
[lots of images]

I took these pictures from the net, but in fact I have all these exact same figures and some more. (I am an 33 years old otaku, I know...  --; )
With these figures and the image capture technique that originally was used for Goro, Kintaro, Sheeva & Motaro, I can do these characters.
Some years ago (back in 2004) I've tried the method, believe me, the final result looks awesome, but all this time I concentrated on improving my code first, and now I think it is time to move towards to the design. What do you think ?, You believe that I can get succeed with this?
Well, its gonna take you some time to actually make it. Will you release other things before?
Well, in this moment I'm developing:
*- All MK2 chars.
*-A template char for MK3 chars.
*-A mini game from "NES" (like Ninja Gaiden Boss).
*-2 Giant Bosses.
*-6 new chars from Super Street Fighter II X.
*-My 15th anniversary PPG project.
BUT, that does not mean I'll launch these characters to the last, it could be before.
The reason I work on many projects at the same time is for not get bored so easily for do the same thing.
That's other reason that i don't like give dates or "next character" request, unless are based on ideas, like this poll... because i don't know.  :sweatdrop:
#38  June 14, 2015, 04:38:53 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#39  June 25, 2015, 01:36:25 pm
    • USA
    • andreparis@jabber.org

Chucky,Ash,Jason Vorhees,Freddy Krueger
bring in the terrordome characters ^_^
#40  June 25, 2015, 02:38:47 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
I chose Zangief, Konata, Iori, and Zero.