YesNoOk

Poli's Projects: ??? (Read 2238 times)

Started by SquidlyPoli1, April 01, 2021, 01:12:18 am
Share this topic:
Poli's Projects: ???
New #1  April 01, 2021, 01:12:18 am
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
Sorry nothing
Spoiler: old crap (click to see content)
Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 07:54:27 pm by SquidlyPoli1
Re: Poli's Projects: CvS Gloves, JUS Terry
#2  July 11, 2021, 12:31:09 am
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org

I have some good news and bad news regarding the current state of what I'm working on.

The good news is that "JUS" Terry has almost everything that I had initially planned for him, and around August he will probably be released. All I really have to do for him at this point is just replace some of his hit sprites with the ones found in KoF Chronicle and do some sound readjustments, which shouldn't be too much if I'm consistent with my schedule.

The bad news is that I'm probably going to can Gloves for a while due to the fact that I really don't know what to do with him at this point and the fact that I'm out of the loop with Coroika and its fanbase isn't helping either. I've been doing things with him for more than two years now, and I don't feel like continuing what I'm doing now, so I think it's just best to take a break from developing him.

For what I want to do next, I really don't know. I have a thousand styles on my mind at the moment, including both CvS and "JUS", but due to my lack of decisiveness I'm honestly sure that finishing up Terry and then seeing what happens will probably affect what happens next.

vyn

Re: Poli's Projects: CvS Gloves, JUS Terry
#3  July 11, 2021, 05:10:43 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Terry looks pretty cool.