YesNoOk

Configuring LP + LK = Roll/Dodge & HP+HK = Blow away attack in KOF games (Read 1638 times)

Started by Realkang111, July 10, 2020, 01:24:42 am
Share this topic:
Configuring LP + LK = Roll/Dodge & HP+HK = Blow away attack in KOF games
#1  July 10, 2020, 01:24:42 am
Hi All,

Sorry but I am relatively new into this M.U.G.E.N. I recently downloaded a few KOF MUGEN games. The main issue I have, is that they have a button configured for the Roll/Dodge & Blow away attack, and pressing LP + LK does not produce anything. KOF players should know what I am talking about. I tried searching help on this issue and I couldn't find any. I am very used to pressing 2 buttons for roll/dodge as well as the blow away attack. Is there anyway I can configure M.U.G.E.N to recognize 2 keys input as the roll/dodge and blow away attack?

Thanks for any help in advance.
Re: Configuring LP + LK = Roll/Dodge & HP+HK = Blow away attack in KOF games
#2  July 10, 2020, 05:08:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
youll have to edit the cmd for each of those chars, opening it up should showcase how the buttons are defined. you can then define a new command following the instructions there where you do that command you want.

This ofcouse assuming they already have it set to a single button.
Re: Configuring LP + LK = Roll/Dodge & HP+HK = Blow away attack in KOF games
#3  July 11, 2020, 06:14:32 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
If it's not registering when you input the command, it can multiple issues... If you are using a pc keyboard, then that can be the issue. Some keyboard keys don't register correctly for certain combinations together for some reason. Such your issue... I had the same problem with the dodge command, but if ou change the command in the CMD file of the character then it should work fine. Trust me I've tested out multiple keyboards to figure this out myself. But if you are using a controller or joystick/pad then I'm not sure what the issue could be unless one of you buttons aren't working.