YesNoOk

Spongebob Revision Remastered by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated [6/24/2023] (Read 59227 times)

Started by Infantry00, November 30, 2020, 12:53:44 pm
Share this topic:
Spongebob Revision Remastered by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated [6/24/2023]
#1  November 30, 2020, 12:53:44 pm
  • Climax Sacrifice
    • sites.google.com/site/infantry00blog
SpongeBob is the property of the SpongeBob SquarePants original series. He's a main Protagonist who lives in the pineapple under the sea and he's working at the Krusty Krab

In his previous Revision Version, This Character was reworked with new gameplay mechanics

Changelog Updates
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

More Image

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NXpw70c601GZt4NR-L8cBgznBg6CltRx/view?usp=sharing
More at: 
https://sites.google.com/site/infantry00blog/
Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 05:33:31 pm by Infantry00
Re: Spongebob The Sponge Revision by FelixMario and Infantry00
#2  November 30, 2020, 03:34:32 pm
Any gameplay changes?
#3  December 01, 2020, 11:28:47 pm
  • Open your soul to the battle!
    • USA
The changes on this Spongebob looks very nice. Assuming you've done balance changes in his gameplay, he has an infinite in the corner. Being LP>MP>QCF+MP, which can be repeated by moving forward a little before the hit stun of the last of the spatula throw runs out. Hopefully, this gets fixed soon.
#4  December 02, 2020, 04:43:13 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
His core gameplay hasn't been changed much, but man the graphic updates are gorgeous and sound updates were well needed. I always felt the Spatula Ride move and Patty Frisbee move needed buffing big time, but he feels like a whole new version reguardless.
Re: Spongebob The Sponge Revision by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated
#5  December 24, 2020, 10:01:11 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Changelog Updates

Go to Top Page to re-download again
Re: Spongebob The Sponge Revision by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated
#6  September 09, 2021, 12:28:47 pm
  • Climax Sacrifice
Changelog Updates

Go to Top Page and re-download again
Re: Spongebob The Sponge Revision by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated [9/9/2021]
#7  February 12, 2022, 10:24:35 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Change Logs Updated
Re: Spongebob The Sponge Revision by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated [2/12/2022]
#8  February 12, 2022, 09:01:28 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
In your profile, you forgot the colon after the https.
Re: Spongebob The Sponge Revision by FelixMario and Infantry00 - Updated [2/12/2022]
#9  February 13, 2022, 12:45:36 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
This character has potential but also several issues, some of the serious. A few things:

- Standing A is an infinite by itself
- I like that he has assists, since it's crucial to MvC gameplay, but they are overpowered. You should at least only allow one at a time
- You need to optimize the sound file. There are many sounds where it's 0,1 seconds of the sound itself followed by 2 seconds of silence, which bloats up the file size
- SFF could also be much smaller
- Hitboxes need some work. For instance they disappear during Spatula Surfing, Calling Big Jellyfish, and probably other moves
- Crouching animation is as tall as the standing one
- Roll should be vulnerable to throws
- Throw should also be doable with the Z button. In fact maybe make it Z button only
- I understand you went for an 8-bit look or so with the Z palette, but it doesn't work IMO
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  June 24, 2023, 05:26:54 pm
  • Climax Sacrifice