Re: Dr Robotnik Wip
#101  February 02, 2012, 08:37:59 am
  • turtles go
good luck on this one
#102  February 02, 2012, 12:39:40 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
eh hes going to be based on the actual robotnik in the cartoon with his terrible jokes and all he alredy said. PINGAS is just a joke that other people came up with it he doesn't actually say that.

Actually, he DOES say "Snooping as usual I see" in an episode. Scratch and Grounder eavesdrop on Robotniks dialogue with Coconuts, but Robotnik knows they are eavesdropping, so he opens the doors to his room, and as Scratch and Grounder falls to the floor, he says "Snooping as usual I see..."

Sadly, the way he said it spawned 50 million tons of crap jokes...
#103  February 02, 2012, 09:28:35 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I know this lol I know the origin truly I do. I think i need to rewatch the hilarious Series Robotnik was the funniest thing in it.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#104  February 02, 2012, 10:32:03 pm
  • My username has a history to it.
    • USA
    • pineappleproducer.webs.com/
Scratch and Grounder eavesdrop on Robotniks dialogue with Coconuts, but Robotnik knows they are eavesdropping, so he opens the doors to his room, and as Scratch and Grounder falls to the floor, he says "Snooping as usual I see..."

Am I the only one who sees this as a possible win pose, minus the dialog with Coconuts?
*I have an uncle who can't grasp why Donkey Kong isn't on PlayStation 3.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER WEEABOO!!! :D
*Proud owner of Godzilla on PS4.