YesNoOk

Hazama & Ragna update- Noel relace  (Read 161271 times)

Started by devilpp, August 11, 2011, 05:33:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Hazama 0.9 + ???????
#21  November 01, 2011, 10:43:14 pm
the link says the file is unavailable
#22  November 01, 2011, 10:54:13 pm
  • hecc
refresh the page, Megashitupload does that sometimes
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

devilpp

#23  November 02, 2011, 02:43:03 am
#24  November 02, 2011, 10:08:34 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
If the character is as good as the video shows, this will be the first good Blazblue character using Blazblue sprites and gameplay. And I'm happy the first one was Hazama (but wow, you had to go for one of the hardest. Implementing those chains in MUGEN is probably hard. Good job there).

About Ragna, will you add make it like in source, that you're unable to use Drive techniques near Unlimited Hazama (inside the circle) while in normal mode? Or is it not possible to make it like that in MUGEN?

Also, can you add the patch (and the character, if possible) in another fileholder like Mediafire, please? And what does the parche.rar that this character has patch?

----

- Sometimes Rapid Cancel triggers even when the character is just standing when I press "z".

- Aerial grab works weird. If you do it while going up after jumping the character suddenly stops and goes down if it misses. And if you do it while going down, the character suddenly goes up if it misses the grab.

- He loses all his hitboxes (aka turns invincible) when he uses the chains in the air.

- Throwing the chain upwards (2+Drive) while being on the ground makes him unable to leave the state of throwing the chain sometimes.

- Grabbing the opponent with the chain and throwing them sometimes makes Hazama get stuck in the state after throwing and makes all his hitboxes disappear. The head of the chain also remains stuck on the opponent. That happens sometimes, other times it doesn't happen at all and works properly.

- Various debug problems appeared when testing:
> Player Hazama's helper (209 or 307 or 322) in state 645: used anim2 outside custom state.
> Player Hazama (56) in state 1022: has no helper 1350.

- Various things about Mizuchi-Rekkazan. It lags at the beginning. Sometimes, when I use this attack, I've seen it happen that Hazama fails to attract the opponent towards him and gets stuck in the drag animation before the attack. If you hit him while in that pose it automatically triggers the attack. Also, should it really be possible to Rapid Cancel the attack before doing or while doing the attack animation (aka him spinning or throwing the snakes)?

- The same about Rapid Cancelling for Hotenji. Should I be able to use it while moving towards the opponent? Also, I see no point adding it to this move since the opponent is unable to recover after being hit by this attack and cannot even use Break Burst, and you have plenty of time to attack. I don't know if source really allows it, though. Anyway, the first part is what I don't know if it's really a problem or not.

- Impossible to use the Astral Finish. I've tried and tried, but I can't trigger the command, even though the input is easy. Heck, I always end up triggering the "D,B,a" special. Had to change to "D,D,a". Anyway, first look at this:

As you can see in the background, the central part looks cut and not merged properly with the rest of the background. Apart from that, the animation after doing the Astral Finish is either lagged or just skips frames. Also, for the CS version the sound does a weird noise at the beginning. And there's also some lag or skipping frames at the beginning of the animation (and possibly in the entire attack too).

- What's the difference between CS and CSII, apart from changing the music in the Astral Finish?
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:16:10 am by Nanashi_1337

devilpp

#25  November 02, 2011, 02:52:08 pm
thank you for the Feedback

all these problems will be arranged as soon as possible, just be patient these characters are complex  and need dedication and long time, may not be identical to the source but I'll do my best to make the character enjoyable
#26  November 02, 2011, 03:44:20 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
If there is something you don't understand about my feedback, I don't mind translating it to Spanish, so feel free to ask.
#27  November 03, 2011, 04:48:54 pm
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
I always hated Hazama in BB:CS and I've never played as him. Too many people play as him online which is annoying as hell. Anyways can someone tell me how Hazama's combos work? Or at least this mugen version of this character? In BB:CS it seems Hazama mostly uses air combos or at least what I've experience online.
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!
#28  November 03, 2011, 10:04:44 pm
I try this Hazama in the 0,7 version and 0,9 version, it's a good uptade, but i don't know how can I play with him in BBCS II version. Anyway, it's the best Blazblue char made in MUGEN Good work devil  ;D

Edit: And I see you begin a Ragna good luck  :D
#29  July 15, 2012, 02:22:45 pm
  • "Be Just or be Dead"
#30  July 15, 2012, 10:32:56 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
glad to help rofl.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?

devilpp

Re: Hazama update & Ragna relece
#31  July 20, 2012, 01:19:47 am
New update and Ragna relece enjoy
#32  July 20, 2012, 03:58:22 am
  • hecc
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#33  July 20, 2012, 04:31:25 am
  • I see you.
wheres my dub D< its a great char seriously having fun with him but I wish i could have english dub if i so choose.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?

devilpp

#34  July 20, 2012, 05:20:47 am
bee patient the inglish voice pack come early
#35  July 20, 2012, 05:22:20 am
  • I see you.
oh thank god good to know. now i dont have to do it myself thank you devilpp.

#36  July 20, 2012, 05:45:16 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Why is Ragnako's sprites not shared with Ragna's palette during Midnight Bliss?  From the vid.
#37  July 22, 2012, 12:05:28 pm
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
Downloading now
New MUGEN Forum Opened

devilpp

#38  January 23, 2013, 06:14:06 am
Main post update enjoy
Re: Hazama & Ragna update- Noel relace
#39  January 23, 2013, 06:21:24 am
  • Hick-spanic