YesNoOk

Classic VS : Zangief Update (Read 478404 times)

Started by ELECTR0, January 01, 2019, 01:00:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Classic VS : J. Carn / Chun-Li
#101  June 29, 2022, 04:34:07 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Showing off Interpol Mode for Chun-Li. In this mode she shoots a gun stead of a fireball & has a different air hyper where she jumps around the map. I also added a new throw attack which does random things. Right now she just crawls on the opponent & beats on them with her spiked bracelets. I'll be expanding this attack before release. Also the new throw move can be used in both modes. I'm planning on releasing Chun-Li on 7/8/2022.

#102  July 06, 2022, 02:14:52 pm
  • A foosball to the face!
    • USA
    • fretterg@gmail.com
Is that Air Hyper taking reference from one of Gen's Super Artes? If so, that's a great call out to her teacher! :D
#103  July 06, 2022, 02:59:17 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I can't wait for the release. I was waiting for Chun Li to be in your style for a long time!
I like the variation of moves of course, trademark of your characters!
I'm curious about special throw follow ups.
I'll wait patiently
#104  July 06, 2022, 07:05:01 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
you do an amazing job at references. bravo! chun li will be hype!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
Re: Classic VS : J. Carn / Interactive stages
#105  July 22, 2022, 01:08:07 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Here are previews of 2 new interactive stages being included into the next update. I thought that these would be a fun addition to the game.

#1 Remote Rescue : The breakable mask's function just like the signs on Ryu's stage, meaning that when you pass by them in a get hit state there is a random chance they might break.

#2 Death Match : Touching the fire ropes will deal 70 damage. You can not block the ropes. The ropes are on a cooldown timer of 300 ticks once they have hit somebody. I did this because if they stay on all the time it could lead to an infinite corner trap.

Re: Classic VS : Dee Jay
#106  October 04, 2022, 03:34:48 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The next character coming to the game is Dee Jay. I've had some request for him through the years and now it's time to bring him to life. This preview is very early & some of the animations/FX are place holders. So far Dee Jay has 2 hypers which are based on SF4 moves, but more hypers/specials are planned.

#107  October 04, 2022, 04:36:24 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Dee Jay seems pretty solid so far. I gotta say Dhalsim's Elephant ultra is legendary lol
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#108  October 06, 2022, 12:51:11 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Decided it would be a good idea to add a music themed hyper attack. The concept is, do a throw, then after you catch the throw you can choose between playing the steel drums, maracas or break dance. So far all I've coded was the steel drum option. When you choose the steel drum option each button press plays a different note. There is a timer that ticks down and you can play as many notes as fast as you want before the time runs out. The other hyper attacks are in the video as well since you couldn't get a good look at them in the last video.

#109  October 12, 2022, 04:33:43 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Final preview of Dee Jay. He should be ready for release before the end of the month. In this video I'm showing off my ideas for Dee Jay's ariel combat as well as a new throw that has good combo potential. The new ariel hyper is called Hammer Time and will rapid punch and send the opponent into the ground a few times before punching them away. For specials I just gave him an ariel Jackknife Maximum, but preformed differently since it's hard to do charge down moves when your jumping. Finally I wanted to give him a new throw and so I went with his throw from SF4.

Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 04:38:36 am by ELECTR0
#110  October 27, 2022, 05:56:21 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Started playing around with Ikemen Go and liked the features it offers. So now I'm starting the process of making an Ikemen version of the game which shouldn't take to long. I don't know if everything from the Mugen version will make it into the Ikemen version but I'll try to make it happen. Here is a video testing the tag feature. This mode is a lot of fun and it's features like this that made me want to make it. I'm trying to figure out a different way to do the AI because when the characters get really far away from each other, they get don't seem to want to go towards each other & instead they try to get farther apart which leads to fireball spam.
Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 04:22:18 pm by ELECTR0
#111  October 31, 2022, 03:44:52 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The Ikemen conversion is going really well and should be ready very soon. While I was working on this I redid the look of the lifebars for the game. I feel these are visually easier to read than the old ones. These lifebars will also be coming to the Mugen version.

Edit :

Final preview of the Ikemen Go version. The game will be released on 11/7/2022. In this preview I'm showing of the Orochi Kyo Tag system made by OrochiCr. It's very similar to the way Marvel Vs Capcom 2 tag system works and is exactly what the game needed.

Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 01:10:06 pm by ELECTR0
Re: Classic VS : Zangief Update
#112  July 13, 2023, 02:00:28 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Now that I'm done updating my other game it's time to get back to updating Classic VS. I showed off some sprites earlier with Medieval Zangief and finally have them finished and coded. Now Zangief's medieval hyper can do a variety of different attacks which you can see in the video. I also changed the bear sprites which look way better with Capcom's art style. I also want to announce that production on E. Honda has started so expect him sometime before the end of the year.

#113  July 22, 2023, 03:23:41 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Here's the last preview of the Zangief update. This time I'm showing off the new Mecha Zangief hyper attacks as well as updated older attacks. The sprites and coding still need to be improved, but it's good enough to show off. I also made a new Green Hand attack which replaces the strong punch version. This also gives Zangief a much needed launcher attack. The update should be ready next week.

#114  July 22, 2023, 09:22:04 pm
AWESOME :D
#115  July 22, 2023, 10:44:01 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland
The last hyper in the video was amazing!

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!