YesNoOk

Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Updated [6/16/2023] (Read 50811 times)

Started by Infantry00, February 05, 2022, 03:41:24 am
Share this topic:
Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Updated [6/16/2023]
New #1  February 05, 2022, 03:41:24 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
    • sites.google.com/site/infantry00blog
Tatsuya Shiba is a Main Character of "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" Light Novel Series.
His effects are now accurate from the source since I remade his sprites and palettes if you compare to other versions.

Note: This Character is not accurate in DFCI. Inspired by UNIB and Blazblue

Changelog Updates
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

More Image

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCZmG_YkU6S20m_FD-JkUJbKvifAV-aX/view?usp=sharing
More at: 
https://sites.google.com/site/infantry00blog/
Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 01:53:51 pm by Infantry00
Re: Tatsuya Shiba from Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax IGNITION by Infantry00
#2  February 06, 2022, 02:22:05 am
i guess it's a must download for me
#3  February 06, 2022, 02:45:37 am
2nd super is too difficult to perform.
set the command time longer can be better, like 40?
15 and 20 are too short.
#4  February 06, 2022, 06:29:05 am
#5  February 06, 2022, 06:43:56 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Thanks.

I will update soon if Tatsuya has an issue.
#6  February 07, 2022, 01:32:32 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Never thought you would make your own Tatsuya too. I have some feedback after doing a quick test on him:
-His default palette on the def is not set to 1 (It will be palette 4 when testing).
-Impact Break and Hayabusa EX from a successful hit doesn't have a landing effect when he touches the ground.
-The super background on Sonic End and Cadenza doesn't appear if used twice consecutively (The first one misses while the second successfully hits).

I'm not too familiar with the style, so that's all I can find for now.

Just a hypothetical question, but will Tomoka Minato be updated to play like this style? Right now, her gameplay and aesthetics don't match Tatsuya or SpongeBob's. It actually would be nice to have both versions as the original is more closer to Dengeki Bunko, while the can be inspired by UNIB and Blazblue like them. I also never got around testing Spongebob either and don't want to necrobump his topic, but his super portrait on Emit Large Tomato Sauce is misaligned.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#7  February 07, 2022, 05:30:15 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Never thought you would make your own Tatsuya too. I have some feedback after doing a quick test on him:
-His default palette on the def is not set to 1 (It will be palette 4 when testing).
-Impact Break and Hayabusa EX from a successful hit doesn't have a landing effect when he touches the ground.
-The super background on Sonic End and Cadenza doesn't appear if used twice consecutively (The first one misses while the second successfully hits).

I'm not too familiar with the style, so that's all I can find for now.

Just a hypothetical question, but will Tomoka Minato be updated to play like this style? Right now, her gameplay and aesthetics don't match Tatsuya or SpongeBob's. It actually would be nice to have both versions as the original is more closer to Dengeki Bunko, while the can be inspired by UNIB and Blazblue like them. I also never got around testing Spongebob either and don't want to necrobump his topic, but his super portrait on Emit Large Tomato Sauce is misaligned.

Thanks for the feedback.

#8  February 19, 2022, 06:16:29 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Changelog Updates
Re: Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Updated [2/19/2022]
#9  February 20, 2022, 04:40:38 am
Updated, no complain!

Re: Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Updated [2/19/2022]
#10  May 25, 2022, 05:37:45 pm
  • Climax Sacrifice
Changelog Updates
Re: Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Updated [5/25/2022]
#11  May 26, 2022, 12:51:32 am
    • USA
Good thing you bumped the topic again, I got some more feedback as I found some very crucial issues and didn't want to bump it myself:
-Skipping his intro/winposes or restarting the round manually with debug mode will cause a has no helper 1100 debug error.
-5B, 5C, jA, jB and jC have various has no target with hit id -1 debug errors.
-Flash Cast causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-All versions of Mist Dispersion when used causes state 1100: has no helper 1100 debug errors.
-Drifting Cloud causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors.
-Loop Cast EX causes a state 20: has no helper 1100 debug error.
-Hayabusa EX causes expression truncated to integer debug errors from state 1351 and 1156.
-Sonic End when it successfully connects causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-Using a Climax Art again right before the super background of the first one to disappears still causes the second one not to appear properly.

I started testing using debug mode a few months ago and didn't realize there were so many debug errors if I didn't had that on as I never seen this amount on a single character. It's like almost every single attack action will cause a debug error. You might want to fix these as the more debug flood you have, the more likely the game will crash in only just a few matches.
#12  May 26, 2022, 06:52:45 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Good thing you bumped the topic again, I got some more feedback as I found some very crucial issues and didn't want to bump it myself:
-Skipping his intro/winposes or restarting the round manually with debug mode will cause a has no helper 1100 debug error.
-All versions of Mist Dispersion when used causes state 1100: has no helper 1100 debug errors.
-Hayabusa EX causes expression truncated to integer debug errors from state 1351 and 1156.
-Sonic End when it successfully connects causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-Using a Climax Art again right before the super background of the first one to disappears still causes the second one not to appear properly.

I started testing using debug mode a few months ago and didn't realize there were so many debug errors if I didn't had that on as I never seen this amount on a single character. It's like almost every single attack action will cause a debug error. You might want to fix these as the more debug flood you have, the more likely the game will crash in only just a few matches.

Ohh...  I didn't mention that, when I'm was in arcade mode or survival it possibly crash for some reason, but thanks I'll gonna fix these debug errors.
#13  May 26, 2022, 09:02:38 pm
  • Climax Sacrifice

Ohh...  I didn't mention that, when I'm was in arcade mode or survival it possibly crash for some reason, but thanks I'll gonna fix these debug errors.

Changelog Quick Updates
Re: Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Quick Update [5/27/2022]
#14  May 27, 2022, 02:14:22 am
    • USA
2nd feedback:
-For the first one, I realize what causes the no helper 1100 debug error. You had to kept pressing a+c or x before the FIGHT animation plays when you're not able to move yet (Which is the command to activate Flash Cast) before the round starts. Doing this makes it possible to intentionally spam the debug error.
-Drifting Cloud still causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors if the move does not connect.
-Mist Dispersion EX's follow up causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-Hayabusa EX still causes causes expression truncated to integer debug errors when it successfully connects.
-Activating Flash Cast still causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-Sonic End still causes an expression truncated to integer debug error when he snaps his fingers.
-For some reason, he slowly gains meter during the idle stance.

And since I mentioned Tomoka during a previous post months ago, I also found debug errors on her too and I didn't want to necrobump her release topic either:
-Ice Ages causes a state 20: has no helper 2020 debug error.
-Fireworks causes a state 2302: has no helper 2301 debug error.
-Rebound causes two has no target with hit id -1 debug errors.
-Trump Card causes causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-One Hand Shoot EX causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors.
-Fireworks EX causes state 2402: has no helper 2300 debug errors.
-The startups of Shiny Gift and RO-KYU-BU! causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-For some reason, she also slowly gains meter during the idle stance.

The thing that kept getting the "no target with hit id -1" debug errors is the B-Ball used in the specials. When it comes to aesthetics for both, it's all good. But the debug errors are causing so much bloat to the engine.
Re: Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Quick Update [5/27/2022]
#15  May 27, 2022, 09:06:51 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
2nd feedback:
-For the first one, I realize what causes the no helper 1100 debug error. You had to kept pressing a+c or x before the FIGHT animation plays when you're not able to move yet (Which is the command to activate Flash Cast) before the round starts. Doing this makes it possible to intentionally spam the debug error.
-Drifting Cloud still causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors if the move does not connect.
-Mist Dispersion EX's follow up causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-Hayabusa EX still causes causes expression truncated to integer debug errors when it successfully connects.
-Activating Flash Cast still causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-Sonic End still causes an expression truncated to integer debug error when he snaps his fingers.
-For some reason, he slowly gains meter during the idle stance.

And since I mentioned Tomoka during a previous post months ago, I also found debug errors on her too and I didn't want to necrobump her release topic either:
-Ice Ages causes a state 20: has no helper 2020 debug error.
-Fireworks causes a state 2302: has no helper 2301 debug error.
-Rebound causes two has no target with hit id -1 debug errors.
-Trump Card causes causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-One Hand Shoot EX causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors.
-Fireworks EX causes state 2402: has no helper 2300 debug errors.
-The startups of Shiny Gift and RO-KYU-BU! causes expression truncated to integer debug errors.
-For some reason, she also slowly gains meter during the idle stance.

The thing that kept getting the "no target with hit id -1" debug errors is the B-Ball used in the specials. When it comes to aesthetics for both, it's all good. But the debug errors are causing so much bloat to the engine.

Ohh..., I didn't test out in the 1.0 version I'm in 1.1

It seems fine in 1.1 but in 1.0 it still has an issue to deal with.
I gonna try to fix 1.0 selection since didn't have tested yet.
Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 09:24:56 am by Infantry00
Re: Tatsuya Shiba from DBFCI by Infantry00 - Update [6/16/2023]
#16  June 16, 2023, 07:29:51 am
  • Climax Sacrifice
Changelog Updates