YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1553062 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1201  June 16, 2017, 05:48:13 pm
no wonder that sack of shit archer was mysteriously tougher

i beat infernal with tharja/nino/azura/sakura. giving axebreaker to a red mage (or insanely powerful green mage) is essential here
#1202  June 16, 2017, 06:16:44 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yay, Infernal....I really need to get on the ball with this...RNGsus give me luck.
#1203  June 16, 2017, 07:45:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
i beat infernal with tharja/nino/azura/sakura. giving axebreaker to a red mage (or insanely powerful green mage) is essential here
What skills do you have in them and do you remember how you moved? I think I can make a similar team and I have a Lazlow I can sacrifice for Axebreaker.
#1204  June 16, 2017, 07:57:40 pm
i don't remember how i moved them exactly, it took a lot of tries and it was really late. i only remember for the first move i barely did anything, only exposed nino to the blue mage and nobody else. i might try to do it again for illustrative purposes but fuck that map

azura had spd+3/wings of mercy 2/fortify res 3/iceberg
tharja had darting blow 3/axebreaker 2/hone speed 3/rally attack/luna
nino had res+3/desperation 3/hone attack 3/drag back/luna
sakura had pain/rehabilitate/imbue/fortify def 3/imbue

it involved keeping the blade mages close when possible (azura and sakura as well for their stat boosts) so they'd support eachother
#1205  June 16, 2017, 08:12:20 pm
Darting Blow and Speed+ are so useless when Legion has 42 SPD and the red mage has 38. There's so much inheritance required to make it work.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1206  June 16, 2017, 08:32:15 pm
yeah, she used axebreaker to reliably double them. darting blow made zero difference here but it's what i use in tempest trials and arena and i had nothing else to give her at that point (death blow would've been better). a lot of the default skills on my list can be replaced by something better, but they sufficed for me
#1207  June 16, 2017, 10:33:55 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Looks like I would need a few more skills to pull it off. Might be plausible if I give Julia the Axebreaker skill, but I don't think I have a WoM to pass to Olivia. Thanks anyway.
#1208  June 16, 2017, 10:41:48 pm
the builds i had there weren't specific to this map, they just happened to work. the only difference is that i gave axebreaker to tharja. i don't think i even used wings of mercy ever during my run because all units were usually close to eachother. if axebreaker julia can constantly get rid of legions and deal with the blue units as well then you might be able to pull it off
Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 10:46:55 pm by Titiln
#1209  June 16, 2017, 10:42:43 pm
    • Canada
no wonder that sack of shit archer was mysteriously tougher

Yup. That's not even a slight exaggeration.

You can possibly squeeze by without Axe Breaker, but you 100% need ranged units on this one. I've managed to beat Lunatic after a few tries. Infernal however, without a dancer (Wings is a plus) and solid red/green mages, there's little to no chance. It's a fuckin' nightmare.
#1210  June 16, 2017, 11:08:57 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Darting Blow and Speed+ are so useless when Legion has 42 SPD and the red mage has 38. There's so much inheritance required to make it work.

If you have a Rally or Hone Speed buff, you can still double with Darting Blow 3 as long as your minimum speed is 37 which a lot of the Blade Tome Mages are capable of doing. Granted some of them need a +Spd IV, but those with a base Spd of 36 like Nino, Linde, Bunnycina, etc. just need to use a Speed seal.

That being said, I think trying to get into formation to buff the Blade Mages takes a lot more time than just one shotting a Legion with a high Atk Red (recommended) or Green Mage with Axe Breaker. Which is crucial since you don't want the reinforcements to swarm you.
#1211  June 17, 2017, 12:09:59 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Took me quite a few stamina potions, but I made it through infernal.

My strategy was to wipe out the enemies on the right, then kill the reinforcements on the center while setting a buffed Camus where he could take on the archer and red mage. The next wave of reinforcements are in disarray since they spawn on top of the map and legion can't keep up with cavalry units.
#1212  June 17, 2017, 01:43:54 am
    • Puerto Rico
Yea, Infernal is a no go for me. The Legions aren't even the problem for me, it's​ everything else. Everything I do gets me swarmed and the one time I finally had a breathing room, the 40+ atk brave bow archer with death blow killed my hope.
#1213  June 17, 2017, 03:08:32 am
    • Canada
The Legions aren't even the problem for me, it's​ everything else.

Not to mention the defense tile bug. I was actually able to control the center, no problem. Just can't take out that stupid archer fast enough. I hope IS fixes that soon.
#1214  June 17, 2017, 03:21:05 am
They're not removing the defense tiles. Also they're not correcting the display, they're sending apology orbs for it. Someone posted that info earlier.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1215  June 17, 2017, 05:04:47 am
    • Canada
Yes, sir. Apologies sir! :rolleyes2:
#1216  June 17, 2017, 11:28:57 am
... What ?
#1217  June 17, 2017, 01:22:26 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Instead of getting a Katarina, Athena and Luke I got three Lukes. Only one is a keeper. I also got baby Tiki finally.
#1218  June 17, 2017, 08:54:29 pm
    • Puerto Rico

There may be hope yet...
#1219  June 17, 2017, 09:10:22 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
This guy.....AWESOME.
#1220  June 17, 2017, 09:37:15 pm
Hm, he still slipped a Hone Cavalry on Xander from a 4* Gunther, the next equivalent is 2 less and only on Camus and 5* Reinhardt, who are blue and not fit for this role.