YesNoOk

Street Fighter Zero 3 Online - Stage Pack (Read 6326 times)

Started by Meldo, February 03, 2023, 11:21:40 pm
Share this topic:
Street Fighter Zero 3 Online - Stage Pack
New #1  February 03, 2023, 11:21:40 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
for those wondering what the source game is about, no it's not a shady fan made project, it's a Korea only MMO fighting game that's officially sanctioned by Capcom. unfortunately it's no longer in a playable state as its services were shut down a while ago and no known footage of the game actually exists until a few gameplay videos were uploaded on YouTube by someone who is also reworking the game's netplay capabilities. here's a video of the game in action.

I found a working link to the game with the Wayback Machine and while I am unable to actually play it, I found a way to rip the stage graphics with a program that extracts the .bmp files. the video linked above was used as a reference to ensure these stages were made as accurate to the source game as possible, though some liberties had to be taken here and there for additional polish.

Spoiler: stage previews (click to see content)

this stage pack can be downloaded here. enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dgm48n1haj0m3i5/SFZ3_Online_-_Stages.rar/file
Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 09:04:27 pm by Meldo
Re: Street Fighter Zero 3 Online - Stage Pack
#2  February 05, 2023, 04:31:49 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I remember when this game was in development but never knew what happened to it. Nice work finding a game that had not been converted to Mugen yet (I think).
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: Street Fighter Zero 3 Online - Stage Pack
#3  February 05, 2023, 09:59:41 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Thanks for these exclusive gems.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said: