YesNoOk

Buzz Aisle, Hungry Girl's House, James K. Polk stages and more! (Read 9343 times)

Started by シム (Shim), June 14, 2022, 12:35:20 pm
Share this topic:
Buzz Aisle, Hungry Girl's House, James K. Polk stages and more!
#1  June 14, 2022, 12:35:20 pm
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home
Hello MUGENites, here Shim again, with more stages that I just released!

Super Jump: Yes
Music: No (except the last stage)
Resolution: High
Zoom: No (except the last stage)
MUGEN version: 1.0+

1. James K. Polk

I loved this show as a kid so I made a MUGEN stage out of it. Editing the background was sort of tricky for it to fit tho, but now here it is.

2. Buzz Lightyear Aisle

There is one low-res version on Archive, but it looked bad, with colorloss and that, so I remade it in my way ;)

3. The White House

Just something I did out of boredom, but still cool nonetheless.

4. Hungry Girl's House

Yep, from Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, and I upscaled it with AI to make it fit, although it looks much like a painting, but it also contains animated candle fires.

5. Robotnik's Gate

This was an old stage I made back in 2014, but it was low res and contained colorloss, so I remastered it.

And now, here's an edit...

6. Battlefield (Melee)

This is an edit of ExShadow's version, and this one is less CPU-intensive, as the background and its effects were removed, to be replaced with a moon background from Amakusa's stage from Samurai Showdown V. Why I did this? Well... its based on a lost, outdated version, which was low-res, and used WinMugen's obsolete zoom-out mechanic, and I've seen it on a YouTube video I've watched a lot as a kid since 2008, so I made a remaster of the stage by editing ExShadow's. Also, this one contains the original music and its looped :)

So that's it, I hope you enjoy them! :)
Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!
Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 12:39:23 pm by シム (Shim)
Re: Buzz Aisle, Hungry Girl's House, James K. Polk stages and more!
#2  June 27, 2022, 11:29:15 pm
There's a black bar on the left side of the screen in the Battlefield stage.

Also, Battefield looks more like Final Destination, since the platforms are missing (although there is no platforms in the old stage you used as reference).
Re: Buzz Aisle, Hungry Girl's House, James K. Polk stages and more!
#3  June 27, 2022, 11:50:10 pm
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home
There's a black bar on the left side of the screen in the Battlefield stage.

Also, Battefield looks more like Final Destination, since the platforms are missing (although there is no platforms in the old stage you used as reference).

I see... looks like I didn't test it on 1.1... oh my it looks better there. Also a stage from Smash in MUGEN doesn't need those platforms, not even in foreground imo.

Updated!
Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!