YesNoOk

Is there a way to make a coin deposit button to mugen? (Read 125286 times)

Started by digilevi, December 13, 2007, 05:09:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Is there a way to make a coin deposit button to mugen?
#41  December 14, 2007, 07:06:22 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Sluts have slots, right? Two birds with one stone.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#42  December 14, 2007, 07:17:12 am
    • musiccrave.phpnet.us/phpbb
yeah you're right, hehe :D
#43  December 14, 2007, 07:24:25 am
  • Never give up
#44  December 14, 2007, 07:36:01 am
o man :(
thats a bold move to do. but mugen rocks!!!
#45  December 14, 2007, 07:45:41 am
  • Coming Soon?
SARCASM REACHING DANGEROUS LEVELS!!!!
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:50:18 am by DemonicDrPhil
#46  December 14, 2007, 08:00:05 am
i myself have a forum, so i know how it feels like to have members spamming your board, so if you think its sarcasm, so be it. thanks for the compliment. :)
#47  December 14, 2007, 05:28:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Yes there is and no I'm not going to tell you how because you probably aren't a programmer.

man...why do you have to be such an asswhole? all the kid wants is to have his mugen coin operated just like in mame. whats the big deal in helping him do it. wither his intentions are to sell the game or just for his personal use, who cares. hes asking for help, if you dont want to give it to him then dont post.

you know, the guy might have replyed "buti am a programmer" and then get an explanation, i don't see the assholery in that.
#48  December 14, 2007, 06:51:21 pm
Yes there is and no I'm not going to tell you how because you probably aren't a programmer.

man...why do you have to be such an asswhole? all the kid wants is to have his mugen coin operated just like in mame. whats the big deal in helping him do it. wither his intentions are to sell the game or just for his personal use, who cares. hes asking for help, if you dont want to give it to him then dont post.

you know, the guy might have replyed "buti am a programmer" and then get an explanation, i don't see the assholery in that.

from King of Mugen: Yes there is and no I'm not going to tell you how because you probably aren't a programmer.

i was judged right away...  :) and i think probability is as good as conclusion/assumption  :)
#49  December 14, 2007, 07:35:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
consider it as a guy who is asking: "do you know how to break mach speed ?" , then gets a reply of "i would tell you but i don't think you are a pilot".
#50  December 14, 2007, 07:39:56 pm
good anal
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#51  December 14, 2007, 08:14:48 pm
consider it as a guy who is asking: "do you know how to break mach speed ?" , then gets a reply of "i would tell you but i don't think you are a pilot".

Or more like "what's the theory to travel in time" receiving the answer "why would I bother explaining, you won't understand one tenth of the words I'll be using".
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#52  December 15, 2007, 11:45:02 am
i dont know if someone knows me and my capabilities here but i think none :sugoi:
#53  December 15, 2007, 06:57:10 pm
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
That's an interface running the battles via command prompt.

i tought that so. which makes it rather simillar to a dream project of mine.

What were you planning on building your project in?
I kinda want to build something in AIR when it hits linux.

digilevi, You may find this useful.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=69002.msg570682;topicseen#msg570682
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=67212.msg554895;topicseen#msg554895
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 07:14:52 pm by MirageAtoli
#54  December 17, 2007, 05:18:39 am
tnx MirageAtoli,

this helped me a lot. now, i have more options how to do the coin SLUTS.

thanks again ;D
#55  July 07, 2022, 01:55:08 am
  • The need situation makes the man
    • Mexico
    • www.facebook.com/mike.funkyman
tnx MirageAtoli,

this helped me a lot. now, i have more options how to do the coin SLUTS.

thanks again ;D

14 years later I have 2 possible solutions for you

I hope that you can read me today

Ok the first way is to use mugen 1.1 with MugenHook by ermannaccer and a custom frontend for playing the loop (I suggest using multimedia fusion in principal or the way with Game Maker Studio) and use the next loop

First make a mugen system def with all modes desactivated, this will give you the bucle or loop of intro and demos

then make a mugen system def with only arcade mode name in system def

when you have your two system def modificated with two names, we can begin with the frontend desing

Step 1: be sure that in mugen.cfg you only have full screen mode, this is a trick for mimicking a classic arcade operator

Step 3: make a shortcuf file of your principal mugen file, example: mugen.exe , but remember, make a shortcut file

4.-go inside the propierties of your shortcut and in the shortcut browser look for tag or destiny line "where is specificated the location" and in the first location line add quotes and add the command: -r,, specifically -r <sysfile> , so you will make 2 versions of your mugen exe with the specified system def parameter loaded

example: C:\Users\AUSERPC\Downloads\No_limit_Winmugen_patch \No_limit_Winmugen_patch\Winmugen.exe -r  <systemattractmode.def>
example: C:\Users\AUSERPC\Downloads\No_limit_Winmugen_patch \No_limit_Winmugen_patch\Winmugen.exe -r  <systemonlyarcademode.def>

Step 4: in your frontend put a button that simulate escape button, so the idea is that the bucle/loop of intro and demo fight still excecuting until push button, so the first mugen will close and open the another mugen with arcade mode (to this point is very important that you have the mogenhook latest version cuz that can make that your second player joins during the match)

Step 5: so if anything goes right, after closing the mugen with attract mode the only arcade mugen mode (I really really recommend you replace in your system.def file the arcade mode name to press start or push p1 or p2 button like classic arcades)

Benefits:

- The player that begins is the player that ends, for example if you push 2nd Player button you will play always as second player in the side of second player

-MIDI Music (If you are trying to mimic a arcade is important to mimicing the hardware, is art and the art is important in the mind of players) (with loopmidi and falcosoft you can give a ride of a cps2 like music machine with the available soundfonts)

Contras:

- NO CONTINUE SCREEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT (Only Available in ikemen)
- NO BOSS CUTSCENES (forget the impressive krizalid or KOF cutscenes previous to boss fights, only available in ikemen)

The second Way is using Ikemen Go plus, with the attract mode and credit feature inbuilt, continue with credit counter and boss cutscenes

the contras or bad things about ikemen go

If you begin with second player or continue with second player you ALWAYS BEGIN in Player 1 side, wherever you continue after defeating player character one or starting the arcade mode
NO MIDI MUSIC
NO MIDI PORT
NO SOUNDFONT

So there is the way that you can use  a silly chuking CHILLI PESOS or CHILE PESOS