YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931580 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#621  November 23, 2020, 08:21:53 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
So it's confirmed

Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 10:15:31 am by DatKofGuy
#622  November 24, 2020, 03:31:24 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
5 FES.

Jebus.

Save us John Cena.
#623  November 24, 2020, 04:10:00 am
    • USA
I think this one might be a hard no for me unless I manage to get the chick with the red eyes as my free unit. She's the only one that seems to grab my attention.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#624  November 24, 2020, 10:14:23 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Character Trailers

#625  November 24, 2020, 02:06:17 pm
Yeah pass
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#626  November 24, 2020, 05:39:01 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Well.. they LOOK cinematic... but, 5 FES characters (With Battle Cards) to get and awaken before the event runs out?

Balls to that. I mean, technically could use the Dimension Invitations to awaken, but even so... what's the chances of getting the character and card you need without spending an insane amount of money?
#627  November 24, 2020, 11:00:38 pm
  • SNK is life
These Final DMs look like something out of Final Fantasy Summons
#628  November 25, 2020, 03:59:09 am
Copy/Pasted codes from the reddit page

kofax7k2020 (500 rubies)
fightforthelight (100 rubies)
livelikeanoble (300 rubies)
claimyourthrone (300 rubies)
nevergiveuponlove (300 rubies)
showevilnomercy (1000 rubies!!!)
200preciousgems (200 rubies)
heavenlytickets (20x auto clear tickets)
plusupyourknights (three 10x capsule selection boxes)

http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1208
iOS link

These codes are for after the major update where they will add in Black Friday boxes.

blackfridaybonanza (free "Black Friday Box")
thankfulforgold (1 million gold)

There will also be a special 10x Summon ticket up to 10 times for 100 rolls.

Holiday Elizabeth can be crafted in a new dungeon but that will require you to have 3 Lv.40+ Awakened Units.
#629  November 26, 2020, 12:21:56 pm
FES Hotaru (purple defense) has been datamined on the usual gigaproto channel. Nice, it'll give me something to spend my rubies on whenever she comes out (after the collab I assume). It's just a shame that Jenet wasn't a FES, she's super good and she only lacks the top of the FES brokenness (and a 3PG card torpedo kicks).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#630  December 01, 2020, 09:46:00 pm
So a few stuff snatched on my end.

Spoiler: Battle Card Dungeon has a chance of dropping Collab cards.  Old info, but it really surprised me (click to see content)

Spoiler: The new Combine feature also drops 5* Universal SP cards.  Chance rate must be very low too but it's possible. (click to see content)

And now some news.

So the recent polls have ended and to no one's surprise, Mai is getting her FES version, even tho she should have gotten one by now.  What's really surprising is despite the high demand for a FES King, she did not get that much support compared to Athena who got more than twice the amount, oof.

Regardless, it's safe to assume all three will get their FES class with Mai arriving first.

The other poll on who needs to get the Goenitz treatment has concluded with Orochi and NESTS-style Kyo leading the ranks with Original Zero being next.  Worth pointing out Orochi has a 3PG SP Card so expect fun times.  Orochi Yashiro will probably get his buffs by the time KOFXVI arrives.

There is also the launch of a "Carnival" rally which gives you various rewards based on Battle Cards acquired.  For this event, the amount of AP is reduced in the Battle Card Dungeon.  The last reward is a Imprint Stone Mystery Box, but it's not worth burning AP and rubies for IMO.

Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 12:33:00 am by Kirishima
#631  December 01, 2020, 10:48:26 pm
but it's not worth burning AP and rubies for IMO.
I had like a dozen 6* cards sitting in my inbox waiting to expire because I already have like 2 copies of each option card and 3 full sets of each of the sets. Gives me something to use them fo-aaaaand I completed the carnival.

Kyo got second place ? What do people even want to give him ? Like, just make him as broken as other OP units, or does he have actual issues ?
Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 10:54:14 pm by Byakko
#632  December 03, 2020, 10:46:45 am
They brought back the pass for a 7K pass. The 50+ bucks is trash. It has a random 7K character memory and a selector for a blank FES memory, a selector for one gold imprint stone for bleed or poison, then hammers, capsules and awakening exp. It's specific for people who spend a bunch of money for high end specific stuff, and is already paying for 7K characters.
The 5 bucks pass is just a few summon tokens.
#633  December 04, 2020, 03:24:30 pm
It has been confirmed that we will FINALLY be able to combine 5* Cards for a chance to gain 6* Cards.  Slim chance as always but anything to get rid of dupes.

Kyo got second place ? What do people even want to give him ? Like, just make him as broken as other OP units, or does he have actual issues ?
Fun fact.  The JPN side voted NESTS Kyo as a priority over Orochi and even more surprising is that despite NESTS Kyo, KOR/JPN community want a new FES Kyo was voted in 3rd place over King.

It's more like he is outdated in terms of versatility over a plethora of better options and now freebie Rachel is a thing.  He just needs better burn multipliers, reworked cores to help him stand out and his own 6* Cards as he can't even use regular Kyo's.

Speaking of Kyo, was able to somehow pull a few 6* cards and more by exploiting the Exchange Set Cards menu and the random imprint stone I gained only functions for Kyo '95 as he is a blue unit, Attack class, and focuses on Burn damage.  Well, at least he has 6* Cards, I guess.
Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:30:02 pm by Kirishima
#634  December 05, 2020, 06:19:08 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I know people may have already mentioned it before... but holy crap are these Collab units ridiculous, even Rachel herself is freaking absurd due to having an easy access infinite for PvE and PvAI and that's not accounting for the rest of her skills.

The Collab 7Knights Imprint Stones are just as bad too since they further enable them to be pretty absurd in their own right. I wouldn't be surprised if they did all of this not really to make them super broken... but more easy access for newbies for the later difficulty spikes of the more recent dungeons.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#635  December 05, 2020, 09:41:33 pm
And even then it's still not enough to dethrone Goenitz, Saiki, Mr. Karate, and the rest of the meta standard units, but they are up there.

I feel like the 7K Imprint Stones are just them testing the waters for more character/series specific stones later down the line and making others pay up for Imprint Unpairing kits to pass already leveled up Stones to other units.
#636  December 05, 2020, 11:27:32 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
And even then it's still not enough to dethrone Goenitz, Saiki, Mr. Karate, and the rest of the meta standard units, but they are up there.

I feel like the 7K Imprint Stones are just them testing the waters for more character/series specific stones later down the line and making others pay up for Imprint Unpairing kits to pass already leveled up Stones to other units.

Yeah it only shows just how absurd the meta characters are when even the Collab Units don't feel like they are going to be really any danger to them at all.

And yeah, character specific stones may be the precedent here and as long as they don't make them BS hard to get, I'll be fine with them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#637  December 09, 2020, 02:01:08 pm
#638  December 09, 2020, 07:25:22 pm
lol you bet
#639  December 14, 2020, 11:15:35 pm
  • SNK is life
LMAO
#640  December 22, 2020, 03:56:12 am
Livestream ended.

-UI Overhaul to give more of a winter theme.

-NESTS Kyo and Terry '03 are getting buffs (and not Orochi, yet)

-New FES units: Holiday B.Jenet and FES Holiday DAIMON.  Also there will be a Winter Selector Super Mission that you can pick which unit you want for memories.

-New Rush event because they will never stop draining us of our AP Potions this time the focus more for Winter units.

-Holiday Chang Team Relay and Holiday Elizabeth roulette for free souls.

Livestream codes to be used after Maintenance.

WINTERJACKPOT

AUTOMAGIC2020

FULLAUTO4EVER

PLUSUPYOURHOLIDAY

IWISHFORMOREGOLD

1550FALLENKINGS

1900FIGHTINGSAINTS

2250RUBYKNIGHTS

2500EPICELVES

300RUBYCONSOLATION

After maintenance:

AWAKEN2021