YesNoOk

Ninja Valerie New Year and FINAL release (Read 23345 times)

Started by kakkoii superhero, December 13, 2009, 09:29:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ninja Valerie X-mas release
#21  December 25, 2009, 05:35:30 am
  • all is love in fair and war
Damn good this char is one of my favorites, by the way want to ask if in a near future she will be compatible with Ana ?  :S

I don't use it on my roster, but from what I see, it is not that different only need 1 frame rotated 90 degree, will be added
#22  December 26, 2009, 04:48:05 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
That's an excelent new, will be waiting for it  :sugoi:
#23  December 27, 2009, 02:42:46 am
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/hadoabuser
You should change the throw command to B+y or maybe x+y or some random combination cause it conflict with the Spinning Kunai move.

I suggest a backfilp (maybe) or make her auto roll back or fwd after planting a mine, I blew myself up not knowing I was supposed to move.  ::)

The Kunai timing is much better  8).

Errrr why do u have the palettes selection set as 1,3,4,2 u have 2 unused palettes with it.

Raging Vultures has corner issues. A PosAdd with triggerall FrontEdgeBodyDist < (idk 70 or 90) should take care of that.

U can jump after air Kunai throw until u run out of Kunai  :S

Everything else seems fine. :sugoi:
Great job man.
Card Sagas Wars > what ever you like.
POTS has his name in 50% of characters' readme. I shall have 50% too, but for stages ! :ninja: ;D
Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 02:53:10 am by Hadoabuser
#24  December 27, 2009, 05:29:49 am
- I will think about that throw, maybe b+y is a better idea since x+y is already taken, but for a keyboard user pressing b+y is not easy,
so maybe I will move spinning kunai instead into y,y,y / x, x, x

- for that mine planting, I already give a generous half second to move away from it  ;D
I think its fair enough ha ha... it will only happen the first time isn't it, because adding an auto back flip or roll will potentially create another problem when she stands to close to stage corner

- that palette selection is the remnant of KFM.def ....ha ha, I only changed the 1st pal into 1 from KFM's 6

- raging vultures, OH is it caused by my newly implemented corner push? I will look into it, thanks

- yeah I found that as well, but I only able to pull 2 3 times air kunai, OK I will give it a limiter

thank you man :)
#25  December 27, 2009, 06:26:13 am
That'll work the hit vels from x,FWD+x, and y aren't so far that Spinning Kunai will miss.

Lol just thought I'd say it, and yea it doesn't happen anymore.

Tsk tsk tsk, laziness.

Well at least u know whats causing it.

Well since you can't combo it with anything I didn't find it to be much of an issue. :p I thought it was an error but u know about it, I like it, it serves as a recover from the position freeze from throwing it so u won't fall into a trap.

Np, I have to figure out how to treat her explosive fighting style, her AI juggled Hadouken's AI with the bombs. :laugh4:
POTS has his name in 50% of characters' readme. I shall have 50% too, but for stages ! :ninja: ;D
#26  December 27, 2009, 11:33:49 am
about that spinning kunai, after I think again it is a defensive move (or initially designed to be one) thus giving it Fwd command to it was not a good idea, and it will potentially disrupt combo, since after x, F+x, y (normally people will rest their finger on F thus trigger the kunai instead of normal y) so I will consider to move it into (y,y,y) or (c+y)

my combo plan for punches is:
x, F+x, y, qcb x, finished by raging vultures or qcb y

while the spin kunai can be used as part of combo in:
D+y, F+y(spin kunai), finished by qcb y or qcf x (throw kunai straight)

ha, about that mine, I will add pal fx to make it blink once when armed

no no no it ...it is a tribute to her origin... the same with "smashKFupper" left in her cmd  ;P yeah that's the idea (actually that makes sense, and sounds cool,  --;)

her AI, I want to make it as natural as I can do with my poor & very basic coding skill, I don't want it to do similar routines, or repeating missed moves over and over again, and it should be beatable without causing too much frustration  :)
there is still some bugs there like canceled bombs animation (usually happen more often in venom state) into other attacks... I will work on that.
#27  December 27, 2009, 08:42:25 pm
So y (standing claw like attack), y (nothing?), y (spinning Kunai)?

:p I did that combo, not the Raging Vultures part tho.

lol didn't think of that I just did D+y, air x-->air x, qcb y, qcb y.

;P yeah that's the idea (actually that makes sense, and sounds cool,  --;)

Lol it does.

Re: Ninja Valerie New Year and FINAL release
#28  January 01, 2010, 05:57:56 am
OK, here is the final release...
unless there is a new update on the SFF department,

gameplaywise, it is final, but I'm open to suggestion regarding bugs and other things, eventhough I already include the config so that people that care enough of her can further tweak her attributes to better fit in their roster.
#29  January 01, 2010, 06:09:06 am
  • Fuck You.
Cool. I'm really diggin her. And you fixed the kunai move! Nice. But hopefully you don't pull an alexlexus and make this 99.999999999: Part 2: Electric Boogaloo. But aaanyway, really nice brudda 8).
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#30  January 01, 2010, 06:26:08 am
not on the gameplay department, unless there is a critical bug somehow somewhere,

the value of attacks, damages, too many bombs, mines, etc, can be solved easily by tweaking the config given in this final update to better balanced her with anyone preferred roster

I woke up 2.30am on the 1st of january to make that config  ;D lol

however if later I can sprite even better than this or make a highres version, ofcourse I will update her sprite.

but at this moment I want to start another affair with that new lady standing under my name, electrocute me yeahh moar moarr   :whip:
#31  January 03, 2010, 01:29:06 am
NICE...but when are you going to start working on the other char?