YesNoOk

Strang Request if your up for it  (Read 3317 times)

Started by Dementia, December 09, 2022, 11:45:34 pm
Strang Request if your up for it
#1  December 09, 2022, 11:45:34 pm
    • Greenland
Hello pussycats/ fellow mugan players I have a challenge for you could someone make me an AI for some characters they are really old characters but sadly they don't do an awful lot if anything in a match, and I have a soft spot for them, I mean they do have moves but just don't use them really, I guess the built in mugen AI is bad but yea thanks if you can do something , if you use her you will see what I mean, but if making me an AI is too hard maybe you could tell me what codes to change or something. :)

Angel from Pit Fighter is the character

And another Lady called Rhina she has a horn on her head not sure  where she is from ! probably tattoo assassins, she also has some moves but tends not to use em much

Also looking for a Foxy Brown character basically an afro fighting chick if there is any about! Thanks in advance

Thoughts: All them characters from Pit fighter are the same what if angel had all there moves

Also there is a lot of question just to post something x
Meow Be Happy #happygoth
Re: Strang Request if your up for it
#2  December 13, 2022, 03:29:43 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Hello pussycats/ fellow mugan players I have a challenge for you could someone make me an AI for some characters they are really old characters but sadly they don't do an awful lot if anything in a match, and I have a soft spot for them, I mean they do have moves but just don't use them really, I guess the built in mugen AI is bad but yea thanks if you can do something , if you use her you will see what I mean, but if making me an AI is too hard maybe you could tell me what codes to change or something. :)

Angel from Pit Fighter is the character

And another Lady called Rhina she has a horn on her head not sure  where she is from ! probably tattoo assassins, she also has some moves but tends not to use em much

Also looking for a Foxy Brown character basically an afro fighting chick if there is any about! Thanks in advance

Thoughts: All them characters from Pit fighter are the same what if angel had all there moves

Also there is a lot of question just to post something x

https://mega.nz/file/0XpwQZZZ#QE7ZvdTi8aadb-9BaBVVpSSlhzt7DVLz729s6sus3DU
https://mega.nz/file/5ahB3YqC#Cy_ehDSjXzSGcQsofN_GfyO_7IUqT0MYLjf7VhM9STA