YesNoOk

JoJo's QuickFist Mugen WIP (Read 12180 times)

Started by QuickFist, September 10, 2020, 03:01:30 am
Share this topic:
JoJo's QuickFist Mugen WIP
#1  September 10, 2020, 03:01:30 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I'm making a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure full game. Using Iver Stone and Naza15's as a base. I'm heavily editing every char to not only give them the same system but also a custom system.

System:
(X) - Normal Attack - Press up to three times to perform a short auto combo
(Y) - Weak Special - An attack much stronger than a normal. You can perform different moves by holding a direction while you press the button
(Z) - Strong Special - The character's iconic move. Ex: Jotaro's Ora Ora. Same directions system is applied
(A) - Stand. Toggle Stand Mode On or Off. Characters like Mista, Diavolo and Jonathan perform different actions in this button.
(B) - Super. Same direction system. The char's Ultra/SDM is performed pressing DOWN and this button. Some characters posses more than one SDM.
(C) - Evade. In this button most chars perform an evasion. Jonathan, Jolyna and Kosaku do not posses this. While Diavolo teleports

-Each char has 2 bars of energy. These are used for Supers, Guard Cancels, and Counter Specials.
-Ultra/SDM can only be used with a third of total life and 2 bars of energy.
-When the char gets to a third of its life it will get a colored aura to signal the availability of the SDM. For technical reasons DIO does not possess
this aura

Here is Jolyne Cujoh's move set.

Re: JoJo's QuickFist Mugen WIP
#2  September 23, 2020, 06:31:54 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I've been playing around with the Jonathan you put out a while ago and I'm really enjoying what you did. I'm looking forward to seeing you continue this, and what you have planned for the other characters.
#3  September 23, 2020, 08:58:15 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Pretty cool to see my lifebars being use for a fullgame! I was gonna updated them but I kind of lost motivation lol.
Here the new look I was going for.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#4  September 23, 2020, 03:40:37 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Pretty cool to see my lifebars being use for a fullgame! I was gonna updated them but I kind of lost motivation lol.
Here the new look I was going for.

Hey that looks great man

I've been playing around with the Jonathan you put out a while ago and I'm really enjoying what you did. I'm looking forward to seeing you continue this, and what you have planned for the other characters.

I'm in a bit of a struggle right now cause It's hard to implement that same system on Stand users. But I'm looking into OHMSBY's Persona chars for ideas

#5  February 15, 2021, 03:06:40 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
4 months later I know but I got busy lmao
Still not 100% on the name font I feel like they look a tad to generic

Also sorry for the bump
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-