wrestling (Read 2231535 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#41  September 08, 2007, 01:39:01 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
So kennedy is still on the show, sweet.

btw on smackdown what is up with the title match they are having, do you think that are pushing rey more then HHH?
Nope HHH. was the 1st person to make umaga bleed.

What title match?
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#42  September 08, 2007, 01:45:52 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
doesn't rey have a title match at unforgiving?
Stuff
#43  September 08, 2007, 01:47:44 am
  • You know it!
Nope its gonna be "Batista vs UnderTaker".
So this means khali is gonna lose the title(im not sure if hes lost it alright).

Rey isn't fit to be champ IMO, hes more of a cruiser weight.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#44  September 08, 2007, 01:51:30 am
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
man I'm lost here...I thought on raw they said it was rey and khali. and I thought it was undertaker and mark herny. Man I need to get back up in my wrestling news.
Stuff
#45  September 08, 2007, 01:55:04 am
  • You know it!
O yeah that is what im wondering about too, i think Undertaker and Mark henry feud won't last long.

Rey and Khali will probably be a squash match/1 min on smackdown.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#46  September 08, 2007, 01:57:19 am
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
yeah the title match if there is one isn't going to last long, and from what I heard from my friends, they said mark got into some trouble too.
Stuff
#47  September 08, 2007, 02:14:08 am
  • You know it!
On wikipedia it say

Rey vs Khali

Mark Henry vs Undertaker

But it says above.

This event might be influenced by events that are pre-recorded but have not yet aired. In the interest of preventing spoilers, please do not add any information that has not been aired to the public yet on official media such as organization television programs or websites.

a spoiler on NoDQ says..

Credit: Chris Johnson

I just saw a commercial for tickets on sale for WWE No Mercy on DirecTV during the Cubs game. It advertised John Cena vs. Randy Orton and Batista vs. The Undertaker as the top two matches.

But if what you said is true then they will probably change it tonite(smackdown).
WOO! WOO! WOO!
Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:17:09 am by Shin'ichi Kudo
#48  September 08, 2007, 03:20:03 am
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
well I don't know I got smackdown taping right now and I was going to look at it later to see what was going on.
Stuff

Animugen

#49  September 08, 2007, 07:02:35 am
All I I can say is this.I'm so Glad Rey made Chavo say I quit.I hate Chavo Guerrero.(However you spell it I don't know spanish I'm black).Anyway
I hope Chavo's Dumbass ain't going to be showing his ugly mug on Smackdown ever again.I'm glad Rey smashed Chavo's knee with that chair.Serves him right for what he did to Rey.lol. Chavo you suck.
#50  September 08, 2007, 07:08:39 am
  • You know it!
What rey did was wrong!

Face superstars aren't suppose to do things like that.

That was one of the best smackdown matches in months IMO.  ;D
WOO! WOO! WOO!

Animugen

#51  September 08, 2007, 07:10:35 am
That was until that 7 foot 3 Punjabee gorilla showed up and Clawed Rey and Made him bleed to death.Man I was pissed off.Rey is my favorite Wrestler no one tries Rey and gets away with it. >:(
#52  September 08, 2007, 07:15:31 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
I used to be HUGE Wrestling fan before. :sugoi: But I stopped watching after Trish Stratus retired... Damn all the good Divas are gone. I remember the days with Chyna, Molly Holly, Gail Kim, Jazz, Lita, Trish... Diva matches at that time were very interesting and they wrestled good, but now they last for like less than a minute and they can't do shit.

Animugen

#53  September 08, 2007, 07:19:39 am
That is true they did remove the good Divas.There are no more good ones now.Come too think of it alot of good wrestlers started leaving and a bunch of weirdoes started showing up.OH YEAH :o I hear that Crime Time was kicked out of the WWE.If it's true I wonder what for? 
#54  September 08, 2007, 07:29:31 am
  • You know it!
Some of the New Divas are ok..

That was until that 7 foot 3 Punjabee gorilla showed up and Clawed Rey and Made him bleed to death.Man I was pissed off.Rey is my favorite Wrestler no one tries Rey and gets away with it. >:(
ROFL, i didn't see that part..If batista can't beat khali rey can't.

o yea and cryme tyme got released for being asses. --;

Shad Gaspard told Lance Cade that "what happens in the ring happens," essentially implying that there might be some stiff shots exchanged. Cade mocked Gaspard's threat in front of a number of wrestlers backstage.

In order to get back at Cryme Tyme for what they perceived as a threat, Cade and Murdoch met with the referee and arranged a rib. Essentially, the plan was to "fast count" while JTG was out of the ring, resulting in a count out loss for Cryme Tyme; Cryme Tyme was unaware of this plan until it was executed in front of the live audience.

Cryme Tyme then decided, without telling the referee, to execute their finishing move on him (they reportedly did so safely, but it was still unexpected). They also tossed his belt into the crowd.

Words were exchanged in the backstage area following the segment, and WWE management eventually made the call to release Cryme Tyme, who were reportedly on thin ice with management anyway due to what some backstage perceived as an attitude problem. The tag team was reportedly unhappy and surprised with WWE's decision.

WOO! WOO! WOO!

Animugen

#55  September 08, 2007, 07:36:00 am
So Cryme Tyme Was released.I knew it.That's why they haven't been around.
#56  September 08, 2007, 07:39:10 am
  • You know it!
They just got released like yesterday or maybe the day before.  --;
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#57  September 08, 2007, 07:42:10 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
I want the old Divas back!!! Candice can leave anytime!

Animugen

#58  September 08, 2007, 07:45:40 am
Yeah Candice Suck.She ran off and left Cena behind that time when it came down to Umaga.What a pussy.I can't stand Candice.Someone Really needs to take that belt from her.She don't deserve it.What a wuss.
#59  September 08, 2007, 07:48:29 am
  • You know it!
WOO! WOO! WOO!

Animugen

#60  September 08, 2007, 07:51:33 am
I know I know.But it's just she didn't even want to stay to support him.She just ran.She didn't even cheer for Cena in the Sidelines.How pathetic.