YesNoOk

Re: orochi from KoF (Read 56794 times)

Started by dampir, December 28, 2019, 12:13:12 am
Share this topic:
Re: Re: shen from kof2k3
#61  May 04, 2021, 07:05:43 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I'm currently on mobile, so I hope it's alright if I drop an Imgur album link rather than all of the images individually. http://imgur.com/a/XjJExAN Twelve palettes in total: My take on a Default palette and 11 customs.
Re: orochi from KoF
#62  July 09, 2021, 02:33:38 am
  • No guts No glory..
Hi,i am using orochi98um  from  "Zelgadis"
some samples...

216 done  177 to be done....
next project will be sho from breakers revenge
and then wip from kof...

also there might be a time and space for another project, maybe a CS or an alternate sff for...dont know maybe a character i left aside....
Re: Re: orochi from KoF
#63  July 09, 2021, 10:44:37 pm
    • USA
some samples...

and then wip from kof...

also there might be a time and space for another project, maybe a CS or an alternate sff for...dont know maybe a character i left aside....

Well since you might have time, can you convert these 11 Gai sprites from your old sff? I can dm you the sprites on Discord because I can't PM anyone on MugenGuild right now.

#64  July 09, 2021, 10:58:48 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
some samples...

and then wip from kof...

Now, I'm hyped!
Sho is a great idea too! (Even if I would like a Tia SFF patch for DivineWolf's version of Tia)

good to know you have other projects to come!

some samples...

and then wip from kof...

Well since you might have time, can you convert these 11 Gai sprites from your old sff? I can dm you the sprites on Discord because I can't PM anyone on MugenGuild right now.

err... Does it have a link with the fact this "mugen creator" who sells mugen work with a paywall is somewhat updating Gai...
Just asking. I have nothing against the need of these Gai sprites, but I hate the idea they could potentially be requested for free to a talented spriter like Dampir,

Then, be used in a mugen project with financial goals

I hope I'm wrong.
#65  July 10, 2021, 12:20:24 am
    • USA
Do not know who you are talking about or what that has to do with me. Just want all of Gai's sprites to be fully converted like the other characters Dampir has done. Dampir has said himself to let him know if he misses any sprites which he did for Gai. Just a matter of if he wants to finish Gai sooner or later.
Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 02:11:20 am by Combos4Dayz
#66  July 10, 2021, 02:55:12 am
  • No guts No glory..
i can make those...just send them(not much of a discord user but you can find me in the discord of this comunity), and maybe someone makes him in a familiar POTS style...also to anyone who is working or plan to work on gai, if sprites are nedeed, if we can have a  playable version for mugen, then i can hapily land a hand.
#67  July 10, 2021, 05:31:59 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
some samples...

and then wip from kof...

I hope you don't forget about my request, friend.
#68  July 10, 2021, 11:37:35 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Do not know who you are talking about or what that has to do with me. Just want all of Gai's sprites to be fully converted like the other characters Dampir has done. Dampir has said himself to let him know if he misses any sprites which he did for Gai. Just a matter of if he wants to finish Gai sooner or later.

No problem with that.
I just prefer the situation to be fair. as a mark of respect for Dampir.
I will not write the name of this "person" here. We know who it is.

i can make those...just send them(not much of a discord user but you can find me in the discord of this comunity), and maybe someone makes him in a familiar POTS style...also to anyone who is working or plan to work on gai, if sprites are nedeed, if we can have a  playable version for mugen, then i can hapily land a hand.

I feel the same. Sure it can motivate a lot!
It's better to work on sprites when there is an actual project or exiqting character.
Right now, I giving a hand on 3 projects because I like these projects and I know they will be completed - for everyone.
And again, it will not be for these pay to play - mugen games.
#69  July 10, 2021, 06:01:39 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Just a couple of days ago I was bugging people about a playable Orochi just to kill some time. I the end I couldn't find anything that satisfied me. Maybe you dropping this is a signal the need of doing it myself lol

Looking good dampir :)
#70  July 10, 2021, 06:23:30 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Just a couple of days ago I was bugging people about a playable Orochi just to kill some time. I the end I couldn't find anything that satisfied me. Maybe you dropping this is a signal the need of doing it myself lol

Looking good dampir :)

WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update