YesNoOk

install a new effects into character (Read 297 times)

Started by 2pac killed, November 06, 2010, 04:20:47 PM
Share this topic:
install a new effects into character
#1  November 06, 2010, 04:20:47 PM
hello all long ago I knew how ca change a character
there's been a long time that I quit mugen and all that I learned I could create if you also forget is that it would be possible to remember how to add new effects has a character with fighter factory I know always put the sprite in the sff file but after I know what to do with palettes and animations especially the most important thing that I forgot what it means to the helper and Explod in the cns file is what it would be possible for reminding me guys

thank you in advance

GT

Re: install a new effects into character
#2  November 06, 2010, 07:24:20 PM
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
If you've forgotten the difference between an explode and a helper then I suggest reading the docs again.
To insert new sprites in FF just click the paper PCX button, select your group no and image no and the file.

If the effect shares a palette with the character's sprites it's okay to insert them with the character sprites with the shared palette box on(Ex : Ash's fire effects are mapped onto his main palette. If the sprites for Ash's throw fire attack are in groupno 1000, I can insert the fire effects into groupno 1001 with shared palette on).

However, if effects do not share a palette with the character's sprites it would be safer to put them at the end of the sff with shared colors off (If I were to turn shared palette off and insert them between group no 1000 and 1002, assuming group no 1002 is a group for more Ash sprites, then the rest of the character's sprites would share a palette with the effects).

Sorry if this post is unhelpful.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him