YesNoOk

Palettes won't load in MUGEN 1.1 (Read 14131 times)

Started by ProjectLykaon, July 30, 2022, 11:58:00 am
Share this topic:
Palettes won't load in MUGEN 1.1
#1  July 30, 2022, 11:58:00 am
    • Greece
As the title suggests, I'm having trouble converting some chars to mugen 1.1. My issue is none of their palettes, except the default one, gets converted. I'm mainly having this issue with varo hades' chars but a few other chars have it as well. I tried searching for answers and I think the issue is that the chars were made using the mugen beta format. That being said, I tried following some instructions I found and see wether I could fix it or not, but no matter what I tried nothing changed. If someone could help me solve this issue I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance
Re: Palettes won't load in MUGEN 1.1
#2  August 10, 2022, 09:13:40 pm
As the title suggests, I'm having trouble converting some chars to mugen 1.1. My issue is none of their palettes, except the default one, gets converted. I'm mainly having this issue with varo hades' chars but a few other chars have it as well. I tried searching for answers and I think the issue is that the chars were made using the mugen beta format. That being said, I tried following some instructions I found and see wether I could fix it or not, but no matter what I tried nothing changed. If someone could help me solve this issue I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance

Most times just changing the characters def version from 1.0 to 1.1 and the sprite version from 1.0 to 1.1 does the trick but sometimes you may need to use the remappal sctrl. The short video below shows how to convert the character properly using remapapl hope this helps:

Re: Palettes won't load in MUGEN 1.1
#3  August 21, 2022, 03:29:36 pm
    • Greece

Most times just changing the characters def version from 1.0 to 1.1 and the sprite version from 1.0 to 1.1 does the trick but sometimes you may need to use the remappal sctrl. The short video below shows how to convert the character properly using remapapl hope this helps:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/BXrjjPi9Qt0[/youtube]

Just tested it on War Machine and it worked. Thanks a lot.