YesNoOk

ADX Frontend v2! *RELEASED* (Read 145584 times)

Started by Jesse~, October 15, 2008, 12:00:28 PM
Share this topic:
Re: ADX Frontend v2! *RELEASED*
#81  January 03, 2009, 11:44:41 AM
I don't use this for my adx files, I use CRI Tools, You can convert all Wav's at one time and the volume doesn't mess up either. I did use this at first but it caused me a lot of hassle and I had to find something else.

Where can we find this 'CRI Tool'?
Sorry, but I do a poor google search.
Monkey D. Luffy 25%
#82  February 11, 2009, 10:42:09 AM
  • ADX Encoder Frontend Developer
Hey everyone.

Sorry for not saying much for a while.  I was quite busy.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.  If you guys are still having problems with the frontend, please let me know the exact issue so I can look into it and put out a new version or provide you with the necessary files for it.

Jesse~
ADX Encoder Frontend - Making ADX encoding easier!
#83  February 11, 2009, 12:31:23 PM
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
I made an ADX out of a 22050 Hz WAV file, and part of it (where the loops are) is silent when played outside of Mugen. Also, Mugen won't play it.
#84  February 11, 2009, 07:29:00 PM
Sounds like either an encoder issue or a loop point issue, not a front end issue.  Nonetheless, if you can send me the WAV file and the ADX that you made, I can see what's wrong.

Jesse~
#85  February 12, 2009, 05:57:23 AM
Thanks! I just learned about the capabilities of ADX files myself a few days ago and downloaded AST's of random Dreamcast games to put on my computer. ADX is a pretty cool file extension.

You rock! Now I'll be able to loop my favorite tracks as if they were official!!!!
#86  February 12, 2009, 10:33:19 AM
Thanks! ^_^

Mind you, I only made a program that would make it much easier to encode the ADX's using CRI Middleware's ADX encoder.  I'm just glad it can help people to make ADX's easier than it was before.

Jesse~
#87  April 04, 2011, 07:53:46 AM
It's me again.  I've updated the first post to include some information that should have been added a long time ago, however I spaced it.  Anyway, the program is still up for grabs, updated info and information about an updated Winamp plugin is available as well.  Thanks to all still using it!

Jesse~