YesNoOk

Girard's Color Separation WIP: Closed. (Read 166092 times)

Started by Moon Girard, September 12, 2011, 07:20:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: Girard's Color Separation WIP: No Wolverines here
#441  August 01, 2012, 07:25:22 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA

I like what you've done with Maki. She's one character that's kinda been in my sights for a while. I've also been itching to make Jin as well who also seems to be a possibility. Other than Strider, are these released as patches for existing characters or do you release sprite packs? (or perhaps both?)

If Jin and Maki are finished, I may put those sprites to use in future projects. But again, everything is looking good here. :)

Well if i do Jin it won't be for a while right now only Strider is released but i release both Patches and the sprites separate so if people wanna use them on another character they can.
#442  August 13, 2012, 03:34:51 pm
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/UltimateBiosparkX?feature=mhee
UltimateBiosparkJ a.k.a J-Wizzy, Themes on Deck!!

image hosting without registration
#443  August 14, 2012, 02:49:16 am
    • USA
I don't know me and Froz finished our parts of Wolverine you have to ask Goodaldo how his part is coming along.

Gonna put some new stuff up a bit later mostly Maki stuff.
#444  August 14, 2012, 03:47:40 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
man I really need to pass some sleepless days and finish that wolverine but ironically some sprites has been a pain in the ass to separate and the worst is yet to come :gonk: I have 66 sprites separated from my part. I know isn´t much but is something

Chilling
#445  August 29, 2012, 07:32:54 pm
    • USA
That not to bad it's only like 105 sprites left for him then.

As some of you may know i am now doing Color separation for Human's Blue Mary WIP so everything is on hold till i finish her which shouldn't take to long since I'm not doing that much separation for her.
Here's a gif of the only animation i have all frames done on, her template and a palette i did ignore the effects as their going to be replaced.

and two fishnet palettes for Maki.
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:33:32 pm by Hikari ☼
Re: Girard's Color Separation WIP: Babies First non Capcom spites separation.
#446  August 30, 2012, 01:13:33 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
the number of sprites I got for Wolverine increased to 82. No preview cause hella lot of GIFS. The amount of sprites can reach 100+ if I´m motivated enough.

The mary color separation is nice thought why not separating the boots? looking pretty good and practical so far.
Chilling
#447  September 10, 2012, 04:47:07 pm
    • USA
Human didn't ask for them to be separate and it didn't bother me  enough to make me wanna separate them if people think i should separate them i will since it's not to much extra work.

Terry Real Bout Fatal Fury Special palette.
#448  September 10, 2012, 04:57:37 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
which blue mary is girard using?
#449  September 10, 2012, 05:22:44 pm
    • USA
#450  September 11, 2012, 06:43:19 pm
    • USA
Note to self all polls end in yes stop making them.

#451  September 11, 2012, 06:57:06 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#452  October 20, 2012, 12:55:38 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Bumping because of relevant stuff:

Ok here´s the score, Wolverine is almost done so Davismaximus kindly will lend me a hand to finish the very few missing sprites (call me lazy but separating some of the sprites were frustrating) so right now I´m compiling all the sprites (Froz I need your stuff since I don´t know where to find the link to download it :P ).

So perhaps in November we are going to have color separated Logan on board :)

See ya!
Chilling
#453  October 20, 2012, 01:00:10 am
    • USA
Re: Girard's Color Separation WIP Thread Nagging Edition
#454  October 20, 2012, 01:00:11 am
    • USA
Re: Girard's Color Separation WIP: Hikari ☼ Edition
#455  October 20, 2012, 02:38:56 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Excellent thought after noticing your sprites and mine I committed a serious mistake in the boots (eated a shade) but thankfully I can fix pretty easily (will take time but easy stuff). Wouldn´t take too much time.

While davis (which will finish Cap sprites for Buckus first) finish my part I will fix the mistake.

Chilling
#456  October 20, 2012, 04:02:03 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Might be stupid for asking but, what about that Ryo and Maki.
#457  October 20, 2012, 11:28:17 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
At Girard: Some or most of your sprites don´t have the same colors and order than the template. Some are missing the eyes and stuff. Most of these are the first ones (which I suppose you do after getting the final template) but in all replacing your pal with the new pal fixes most of them :)

Already fixed my mistake

Also a question: Which is the best way to assemble a SFF? I have read quite a few but I will like a word or two on this
Chilling
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:34:15 pm by Goodaldo
#458  October 20, 2012, 11:37:08 pm
    • USA
since good ol wolvie doesn't have axis, i usually replace the already assembled non cs sprites with CS'd sprites via fighter factory.

Edit: but it gets a little tedious when you replace them with the wrong sprites, so you might want to have another window of FF opened with the non-touched sff. ;P
#459  October 22, 2012, 05:42:51 pm
    • USA
I usually just export a sprite color separate then import it back in then move to the next one felt it was easier this way.

At Girard: Some or most of your sprites don´t have the same colors and order than the template. Some are missing the eyes and stuff. Most of these are the first ones (which I suppose you do after getting the final template) but in all replacing your pal with the new pal fixes most of them :)

I think i did a couple before people asked for the eyes to be separated so that maybe be why any i need to fix?

Might be stupid for asking but, what about that Ryo and Maki.

ReggieFils-AimeShrug.jpg

Joking aside i put them on hold for now cause i got 3 request to do some Color separation for 3 different projects. One is suppose to be a secret so I can't say what it's for not sure if the second one is suppose to be a secret or not and the last one is For Human's Blue Mary. So since these are for projects and as far as i know no one is waiting on the Maki and Ryo separation i decide to get these request out of the way first so when i finish Blue Mary and the other project i got the sprites(waiting on the sprites to be finished for the other) for i'll go back to Maki and Ryo probably release Maki without the Fishnets and do them at a later date when i feel like adding the fishnet sprites to the SFF.

Speaking of Blue Mary have some more gifs kinda been lazy recently so it's not much.

Also separated her small port don't really like how it looks i think it looks to dark on the left side.

EDIT: Another gif and i realized i left out a hair color so the new template.
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:34:47 pm by Hikari ☼
#460  October 23, 2012, 12:11:26 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I think i did a couple before people asked for the eyes to be separated so that maybe be why any i need to fix?

Maybe I can tell you which one are missing so you can fix them? well tell you the amount today or tomorrow, the rest just use an old palette which can easily be replaced. (as said)

off-topic: damn I hate that "no avatar" avatar
Chilling