YesNoOk

B-kun's Judgment Clay Combo: Nanaman released, Ice updated!! (Read 15307 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, November 22, 2021, 03:00:05 am
Share this topic:
B-kun's Judgment Clay Combo: Nanaman released, Ice updated!!
#1  November 22, 2021, 03:00:05 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi, I supposed to do this months ago, but finally there it is, my new character from ClayFighter series... and isn't come alone :truestory:

1. Nanaman
The human-size banana with jamaican accent is finally made in MUGEN with my 63 1/3 style, with all his moves from CF2 plus a lot more original not just from 63 1/3 (Overhead Attack, Combo System and Claytalities) but that should be made for the original game, like throws and supers... and of course the palette 12 from his rival, Dr. Peelgood :mlol:
Spoiler: Screenshots (click to see content)

2. Ice
The other snowman with attitude received a good update, with 2 big things: first, the Ice Slide, the only move from CF2 I didn't include it before, and second, more claytalities, 2 weren't enough for him so I gave him 3 more, so now he has more weapons to smash his rival Frosty ;) no screenshots here, you've to discover these stuff by yourself

Well, I hope you like this double release, after this I'll be resting from CF to focus on my other projects... but the clay stuff will come back soon anyway so don't worry ;)

Get with the times, mon!
Characters -> ClayFighter

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 03:15:24 am by Basara Huffman
Re: B-kun's Judgment Clay Combo: Nanaman released, Ice updated!!
#2  November 24, 2021, 04:28:36 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
I keep a error for Nanaman about the quotes
Re: B-kun's Judgment Clay Combo: Nanaman released, Ice updated!!
#3  November 25, 2021, 05:03:06 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ouch, no idea of that bug... sorry guys, now it's fixed (as well another bug about the Insane Combos), redownload Nanaman again :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X