YesNoOk

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 latest [MUGEN Tournament MAKER]  (Read 20917 times)

Started by Shin DANZEY, February 02, 2019, 07:20:44 PM
Share this topic:
Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 latest [MUGEN Tournament MAKER]
#21  January 25, 2022, 09:09:42 PM
  • The true fight begins now...
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
NEW INTRO AND ENDING FOR THE DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT  2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND MY WEBSITE
#22  January 26, 2022, 07:06:31 PM
  • Crazy Cat Guy
  • Procatinator.com
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/profile/22726-jo19sh92/
This would be an awesome tool, if it didn't take up so much space for all the extra stuff included with it that most people probably don't use.
Cats are the only thing I care about more than myself.
#23  January 26, 2022, 10:59:30 PM
  • The true fight begins now...
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
This would be an awesome tool, if it didn't take up so much space for all the extra stuff included with it that most people probably don't use.

i did my best to reduce highly the size of the tournament but it is very complicated!
in order to have the best quality , it is necessary! (introduction , pictures for presentation, video,ending , sounds, background wallpaper  and other stuff!)
don't look after the size but what you can do with it!
thank you for your comment! enjoy !

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND MY WEBSITE
Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:41:11 PM by Shin DANZEY
#24  January 27, 2022, 04:50:19 PM
  • Crazy Cat Guy
  • Procatinator.com
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/profile/22726-jo19sh92/

i did my best to reduce highly the size of the tournament but it is very complicated!
in order to have the best quality , it is necessary! (introduction , pictures for presentation, video,ending , sounds, background wallpaper  and other stuff!)
don't look after the size but what you can do with it!
thank you for your comment! enjoy !

Wouldn't the ideal tool be something that is bare-bones, that way people can modify it themselves to include their own unique take on the tournment concept? For example, wouldn't it be smarter to have a separate version with DUMMY files, and then simply tell people "you can replace all these files to include your own unique art or what you want to present this tournament", rather than have an enforced tournament standard.

After all, this is a tool, its designed to be UNIVERSAL, but it cannot be UNIVERSAL if it appeals to a specific art style or visual style or something along those lines. Its not like a screenpack, where the packs are designed to give off the idea that "hey, only certain things would actually look good in this, as opposed to just shoving anything and everything into it".

Just some food for thought. Its a great tool nonetheless, but there is just such an absurd amount of stuff that I'm sure most (if not all of us) don't actually use or NEED, that they clutter down the program itself with images, audio, and video files for the purpose of running a tournament. In other words, the functionality of this program, is being hindered by the fact that this program needs EXTRA files in order to function.

It'd be like downloading a text editor but then the text editor comes with an opening video, a screensaver, and some other content that does not actually improve the functionality itself.
Cats are the only thing I care about more than myself.