YesNoOk

Willing to pay for you to Mugenize my drawing (Read 4882 times)

Started by Totalchaos, October 03, 2020, 05:19:15 am
Willing to pay for you to Mugenize my drawing
#1  October 03, 2020, 05:19:15 am
    • USA
I have a geometric drawing that I drew and would like for it to be mugenized, I tried myself but can't get past the pallet step. willing to pay $150 dollars via paypal. I have drawn all of it except for a few projectiles that I would like for it to shoot which im sure you can find or I can find if that is necessary or even create. Please PM me with your expected finish time and any references for your character creation skills.
Re: Willing to pay for you to Mugenize my drawing
#2  October 03, 2020, 06:04:56 am
    • USA
I've created the projectiles willing to bump up the pay to $200
#3  October 03, 2020, 06:19:45 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
If you are truly passionate about this project of yours, I recommend showing a few sprites and the overall concept/theme you are going for to give future candidates a better understanding.

Money aside, creating content for MUGEN requires interest and dedication. More details would be nice.
#4  October 03, 2020, 06:29:01 am
    • USA
https://imgur.com/a/EULakae
This is the finished geometric drawing, A lot of the animation is the process of creating it, one image for all lines and coloring segments. it's about 150 images total for drawing it and projectiles
#5  October 03, 2020, 06:30:58 am
    • USA
Its attacks are stabbing with the corner points, shooting a beam and firing a projectile and raining triangles down as super.
#6  October 03, 2020, 07:05:33 am
    • USA
Is that enough details Kolossoni? I also want it to be floating. It is a rather large image and I think that's where my problem is coming from it's width and length is 1107 by 1107.  Do I have to make it smaller? I've seen massive characters on Saltybet before so I figured it wouldn't be much of a problem.
#7  October 03, 2020, 07:51:07 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Yep, of course more the better but at least we know what you are working on.
The size won't matter too much since like you said, there have been characters with massive sprites before...

I also recommend joining the MFG Discord and promoting it there.
There's more active people there and someone might be interested in working with you on this character.

Good Luck!