YesNoOk

CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper  (Read 119102 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#61  May 23, 2017, 04:41:06 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
#62  May 23, 2017, 05:37:00 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes! The release!
Congratz for the good work!
One more masterpiece!
#63  May 23, 2017, 05:49:57 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
FR Keep it up buddy and stay focused. Overall nice job!
#64  May 23, 2017, 06:00:14 pm
  • Niigasan
In case u missed my feed back falcon

-Second hit of ex vapour cannon misses, the first hit causes knockdown
-his maxima laser only does 2 hits and causes knockdown to early
#65  May 23, 2017, 06:59:22 pm
    • Brazil
Yes! The release!
Congratz for the good work!
One more masterpiece!

Thanks Ned, have fun ... :)
FR Keep it up buddy and stay focused. Overall nice job!

Thanks Master R@ce
In case u missed my feed back falcon

I tested in some chars and I did not find this error, anyway I am seeing if I can solve this, thanks for the feedback

Fixed... :)
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 08:45:09 pm by Falcon Rapper
#66  May 23, 2017, 07:19:47 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Nice one Falcon Rapper.

Some short feedback...

- p2 binding on M-19 Type: Blitz Cannon looks strange/not good
 - Centoun Press follow up after Maxima Lift... I can´t get it simply by pressing kick, I have to hold forward and press kick
 - the actual laser of the Maxima Laser needs a sound
 - how about adding the Maxima Splasher super as another level 2 maybe?
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:28:53 pm by Staubhold
#67  May 23, 2017, 07:49:58 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Wow, just blown away on your up coming. I Iove your works buddy, the community have been needing these type of conversion for a long time. If you need anymore ports let me know, I got you.
#68  May 23, 2017, 08:39:15 pm
    • Brazil
Nice one Falcon Rapper.

Some short feedback...

- Centoun Press follow up after Maxima Lift... I can´t get it simply by pressing kick, I have to hold forward and press kick

Fixed! Added 1 more sprite and adjusted the animations and states

It already has sound on it (3500,3), however I have separated the audio channels

Yes, I thought about this possibility, but in the end I decided on easier commands, holding down or down would not change much.

I also thought of using this blow, to be more exact I almost put it in the place of maxima laser, but I ended up opting only for the XIII blow, maybe put it in a future upgrade, it would certainly look good as SDM level 2...

Thanks for the feedback Staubhold... :)

Wow, just blown away on your up coming. I Iove your works buddy, the community have been needing these type of conversion for a long time. If you need anymore ports let me know, I got you.

Thanks BIGBOSS, I really liked the portrait... :)
#69  May 23, 2017, 09:14:32 pm
    • Brazil
    • anothermkfan@gmail.com
great work!

Translation: valeu mesmo cara, aprecio o trabalho duro que tem pra fazer seus chars, continue assim, porque o guerreiro de fé...
#70  May 23, 2017, 09:35:41 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Thanks for the quick update.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

P2 binding on M-19 Type: Blitz Cannon looks much better know.

Yes, I thought about this possibility, but in the end I decided on easier commands, holding down or down would not change much.

No. Must be a misunderstanding...
Your readme says "Durante o Maxima Lift aperte algum chute/During Maxima Lift press some kick". This does not work with your Maxima.
If you "press some Kick" and hold F, then it´s working. Either update your readme or the command for the move...
#71  May 23, 2017, 09:55:41 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Maxima is ok but I got to ask, are you testing/playing with your
Chars before release? Because some of these bug fixes look
Like stuff you would catch on early during development
#72  May 23, 2017, 11:03:20 pm
    • Brazil
great work!

Translation: valeu mesmo cara, aprecio o trabalho duro que tem pra fazer seus chars, continue assim, porque o guerreiro de fé...

Nunca gela hahaha*

* A famous rap from Brazil, don't need translation

Your readme says "Durante o Maxima Lift aperte algum chute/During Maxima Lift press some kick". This does not work with your Maxima.
If you "press some Kick" and hold F, then it´s working. Either update your readme or the command for the move...

Thanks Staubhold, I'll check the Readme and adjust later...

Yes all are tested, but certain bugs unfortunately happen ... Maybe because my Maxima is not as perfect as your releases, or maybe because I like doing several chars, I barely finish one already start another. Errors are made to be corrected, so simple, I do not have as good an eye for details as many people here, I just go and do it, it's not all the mistakes that are corrected with total perfection, even so my focus is different, I already said and I repeat, I want to convert the maximum of KOF chars to this mode, even though it somehow displeases many people, as I realized it really displeases.

Note: I hope I was not "hostile" to this answer, but I thought it was a bit "ironic" to ask if I tested my chars before releasing them...
#73  May 23, 2017, 11:21:01 pm
  • Niigasan
speaking of, whos next?
#74  May 23, 2017, 11:23:32 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
great work!

Nunca gela hahaha*

* A famous rap from Brazil, don't need translation

Thanks Staubhold, I'll check the Readme and adjust later...

Yes all are tested, but certain bugs unfortunately happen ... Maybe because my Maxima is not as perfect as your releases, or maybe because I like doing several chars, I barely finish one already start another. Errors are made to be corrected, so simple, I do not have as good an eye for details as many people here, I just go and do it, it's not all the mistakes that are corrected with total perfection, even so my focus is different, I already said and I repeat, I want to convert the maximum of KOF chars to this mode, even though it somehow displeases many people, as I realized it really displeases.

Note: I hope I was not "hostile" to this answer, but I thought it was a bit "ironic" to ask if I tested my chars before releasing them...

My stuff isn't perfect either but the jump bug and the projectile bug
Seem like stuff you would catch early before release, gotta make sure
Your jumps and projectiles work correctly while testing. I usually test all
Basic movements first and my attacks as I code them.
#75  May 23, 2017, 11:28:25 pm
    • Brazil
speaking of, whos next?

I have some doubts hehehe ... I think Kim and Choi are missing a fat little friend, but I think it's over time to release a female fighter hehehe... :D
#76  May 24, 2017, 01:04:36 am
I'm looking forward to release your Maxima!
Nice early release,thanks.Absolutely good char!

BTW,Rugal's genocide cutter still no invincible time.
#77  May 24, 2017, 04:02:52 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Will there be a poll or will you be surprising us again. We do have those new Leona sprites floating around, just saying. I wish you good fortune on your next fighter, let me know what port you might need next.
#78  May 24, 2017, 04:16:02 am
  • "THE WORLD"
nice  why dont do a shermie?
#79  May 24, 2017, 06:15:07 am
my friend is a big fan of maxima and he said that your maxima is the best he has ever play yesterday  :truestory: he said that he likes your gameplay style which can allow the character to do aerial wave to make KOF characters in another level after I told him that you are making kof characters that are not created to Mugen yet into your gameplay style :8): so he was wondering do you also have plan to make patches to other released characters into your own style like for example, Geese Howard by Pots, Ryo Sakazaki by Jmorphman, Takuma Sakazaki by Victorys, Robert by Divinewolf, Clark by Cruz, Heavy D' by Hairline and so on or even completing Quickfist's Terry Bogard to your style? here is his kof roster that he has made based on kof99, since he likes kof99's roster most and he added some other characters in:

I often use Geese Howard to challenge him  :eaugh:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#80  May 24, 2017, 06:55:59 am
    • Brazil
I'm looking forward to release your Maxima!
Nice early release,thanks.Absolutely good char!

BTW,Rugal's genocide cutter still no invincible time.

Strange, in the last update I had corrected this, not in the whole move, just at the beginning of the move, even so I'll check it out, not only in Rugal, but I should also take advantage of an update on the recently released chars
Will there be a poll or will you be surprising us again. We do have those new Leona sprites floating around, just saying. I wish you good fortune on your next fighter, let me know what port you might need next.

A pool would be cool, but I prefer the style "surprise", soon you will have news, I will leave in the part of projects ... :)
nice  why dont do a shermie?

It would be a great option, you were not the only one to suggest this to me, but I intend to do it further, now my focus is to complete some teams, that is, Maxima could complete the K 'team alongside Kula, Heidern completed the Time Masters next to Takuma and Saisyu, the tip I can leave is that the next character will be a fighter (or a female fighter) to complete another team... :D
my friend is a big fan of maxima and he said that your maxima is the best he has ever play yesterday  :truestory: he said that he likes your gameplay style which can allow the character to do aerial wave to make KOF characters in another level after I told him that you are making kof characters that are not created to Mugen yet into your gameplay style :8): so he was wondering do you also have plan to make patches to other released characters into your own style like for example, Geese Howard by Pots, Ryo Sakazaki by Jmorphman, Takuma Sakazaki by Victorys, Robert by Divinewolf, Clark by Cruz, Heavy D' by Hairline and so on or even completing Quickfist's Terry Bogard to your style? here is his kof roster that he has made based on kof99, since he likes kof99's roster most and he added some other characters in:

I often use Geese Howard to challenge him  :eaugh:

It's great to be able to read this, I'm glad your friend liked this Maxima. Yes, the idea of converting chars from POTS and DW format to POTS / Infinite format is in my plans, but for now I'm going to play a bit with editing sprites, it's something I enjoy doing and it takes up a lot of my free time.

By the way, among the suggestions of chars, one is my next project hehehe ... :D