YesNoOk

Capcom Fighting Revolution Demo by Beximus (Read 15196 times)

Started by Kaishounashi, April 27, 2008, 07:04:01 pm
Share this topic:
Capcom Fighting Revolution Demo by Beximus
#1  April 27, 2008, 07:04:01 pm
  • bah
Beximus has released his Capcom Fighting Revolution full game demo. 

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Warmachine_Madness/index.php?showtopic=2217

You must register to see the board, so I've gone ahead and copied bex's post here:

After much toiling over the same characters i have finally reached a point where i feel comfortable enough releasing the Demo.

there are still some cosmetic issues to be worked out but from what i can see i've fixed all the bugs i can figure out. the main purpose of the demo is to show how the engine will work for my characters. the need to press ctrl+3(4) has been eliminated

the select screen and menu are far from finished and there might be a couple visual effects missing here and there among the characters. so just to remind you this is a Demo. I wanted to put more stuff in it before releasing it but my full time job is eating a lot of my free time.

I do not recommend playing a non simultaneous mode. the forgotten sanctuary stage will not work properly with a one on one battle. It must be 2 vs 2.

that being said i hope you'll enjoy my project so far. i put the mugen.cfg file in a separate data folder as well as a plug in folder so you can put your own plugins for MP3's if you need to.

the item summoning has been changed for megaman and roll. instead of qcb its down down and any button or 2P or 2K (there are 8 items)

calling your partner to assist is done with the start button wich is set to being the F key

http://mugenhistory.com/Fullgames.html

theres a readme file you can grab here. (its too late for me to get it in the zip archive)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhtdbn

If you'd like to leave feedback, do it at the post above or on MI since he frequents there too.  Regardless, i'll let him know I posted this for him here so he can check in here.

MI Feedback Page: Here

Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 04:19:28 am by Kaishounashi
Re: Capcom Fighting Revolution Demo by Beximus
#2  April 29, 2008, 08:40:39 pm
  • corner push pusher
Definitely like this fullgame. I like the life/power bars and in-game text. The soundtrack is the best I've heared in a homemade MUGEN game yet. Only issues I have is the bg layer for the vs screen (looks shameful TBH) and the title screen. Looks kinda rugged, could be better. The breakaway mansion stage glitches in single player mode both single player and simul mode is another issue.

Even though this is a beta it definitely gets a :thumbsup:
#3  April 30, 2008, 10:06:48 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The soundtrack is the best I've heared in a homemade MUGEN game yet.
Select Music: Beyond the Bounds -Zone of the Enders
Metro Dream: Power Dream - Beatmania series
Valley of Bliss: Love is Eternity - Beatmania Series
Alien Temple: Alien Temple - Beatmania series
Forgotten Sanctuary: Samurai Summer - No More Heroes
Underworld: VR Training - Zone of the enders i think

i can't remember where i got the Exodus Train music.

Unless I'm missing something.

I have yet to test this demo, as Beximus makes awesome stuff. :)
#4  April 30, 2008, 05:53:07 pm
  • Coming Soon?
Pretty sure I saw Hayato do the double super while in the air

Other than that did not see anything during my watch mode session, at work so couldnt really play
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#5  April 30, 2008, 07:49:36 pm
  • SNK is life
The stages are very intersting. The only one that felt really slow to start was the one with Anakaris' fountain, and also, I just couldn't figure out what it was :S

The moving train with the SVC chaos scenarios is cool.
#6  April 30, 2008, 07:58:33 pm
  • corner push pusher
The soundtrack is the best I've heared in a homemade MUGEN game yet.
Select Music: Beyond the Bounds -Zone of the Enders
Metro Dream: Power Dream - Beatmania series
Valley of Bliss: Love is Eternity - Beatmania Series
Alien Temple: Alien Temple - Beatmania series
Forgotten Sanctuary: Samurai Summer - No More Heroes
Underworld: VR Training - Zone of the enders i think

i can't remember where i got the Exodus Train music.

I love you
#7  April 30, 2008, 08:01:55 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'll check it out. Been wanting to try out a few full games lately.

Although even after I registered I couldn't see the forum. The link you quoted worked just fine though!
#8  May 03, 2008, 12:26:45 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
there are lots of glitch and moon jumping.

-One i can remember is hayato plasma combo, stopping after the first hit, puts him in a state which he cant do nothing, need self state, or return him to state 0

-Some char cant air combo, rather i should say they cant even finish an air combo.

-Nice Font  :)

-After successfully performing D, B 2 kick, when you have inf hyper, Black Hayato hyper dont have the black screen that usually appears. Unless intentional, this actually looks cool.

-After performing launcher with Strider and pull off a couple of hits (likely you wont finish the air combo), before u land on the ground from the air combo, press HK to hit the standing opponent(which have already landed from the incomplete air combo). Strider should stay in the air for like half a sec.

not bad for a beta.