YesNoOk

Echodrome (Read 2433 times)

Started by #Shaun, May 15, 2008, 06:12:02 pm
Share this topic:
Echodrome
#1  May 15, 2008, 06:12:02 pm
  • corner push pusher
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=2oSEXBPRcgA

Played the demo yesterday. It's a perspective puzzle game in which you move about by adjusting the stage in different perspective camera angles. The whole thing about it almost seems....theraputic  :). Anyone play it?
Re: Echodrome
#2  May 15, 2008, 06:20:20 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Looks interesting...
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#3  May 16, 2008, 09:14:01 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Been playing the Japanese version for a while now.  Its a mind fuck. Makes you think in the same fashion as Portal.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#4  May 17, 2008, 11:19:22 am
  • Never give up
Played the downloadable demo on the PS3. One of the most challenging puzzle games that I have ever played.